Meeting again like this

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Hey kris,how is life?"You spoke through the phone.

"Hey tina,"He stopped to catch his breath."Im fine why the sudden call?"

"I dont know just being sisterly you know?"You dragged.

"Okay what do you want?"Asked kris.

"Okay okay truth is I need your help,"You blurted out."Before I leave,I want to hold a dinner for you and exo."

"Ookay..."He said.

"I need your help to bring the boys to that restaurant we always go to tomorrow,can?"You asked.

"Okay okay."He agreed.

"Oh my god thank you so much!Tomorrow at seven okay,love you bye."You said and hung up.

After your breakfast just now,you had made a reservation at a restaurant nearby so that you can have dinner together with exo and mirae.You walked out of your room and went down to kris's car,mirae had invited you over today for just some girl stuffs.

"Hey mirae,"You said going in for a hug."How is life?"

"Fine how is yours?"She asked with a concerning look in her eyes.

"Fine,"You said earning a glare from her."Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I know it not kristina,come in and we'll talk about this."She said dragging you in.

You greeted her parents before being dragged again into her room,she sat you down and closed the door behind her.She sat on the swivel chair and stared intently into your eyes,waiting for an answer.

"What?"You said.

"How is it with sehun?"She asked almost too serious.

"We're fine everything is fine now."You said trying to stop her glares.

Back in the sm entertainment building sehun was pacing back and forth in front of the ceo's office.The ceo walked out and was startled to see sehun outside his office,he greeted sehun and kept on walking.Sehun followed him from the back and when the ceo suddenly stopped sehun almost stumbled.

"What is it sehun?"He asked turning towards sehun.

"Uhm you see,about me and-"

"You and kristina.Look sehun I have finalised my statement,your relationship with her wont happen!"He said.

"But sir,"Sehun protested.

"No more buts oh sehun,this is final."He raised his voice."You have agreed before debuting that you wont date ever,now its either you quit and continue dating or dont quit and continue being a star!"

The ceo's voiced echoed through the corridors and he just left sehun there.Sehun leaned onto the wall next to him for support and brought his hands up to his face to hide the manly tears.From the corner of the corridor came luhan,seeing sehun crying like that he came closer and placed a hand on sehun's shoulder.

"Sehun,I know its hard but you have no other choice,you signed a contract...."Luhan said rubbing sehun's back.

"I dont know what to do anymore Luhan,"Sehun bawled into sehun's shoulders.

"Its okay sehun if you need help or anything just remember that we hyungs are always here."Luhan said patting sehun's back.

You sauntered back and forth in front of the mirror in your new outfit,today was the day you and mirae and exo have dinner together.You patted down some untamed hair and made your way to the restaurant first as you had to make sure everything was planned out properly.You pulled out of the driveway and drove carefully to the restaurant,upon reaching the restaurant,you checked that the room was booked before entering.Placing the box by the table,you inspected the place just to make sure that everything was in place.The table was neatly arranged and aligned with fourteen chairs opposite each other.You took out some flowers from the box and replaced the old ones in the vase with the new ones.

"Hey mirae,how are you?"Greeted kyungsoo,mirae and chen as they entered the room.

Little by little the exo members filled the room last to enter was kris with a huge rose bouqet.He apolagised for being late and placed the flower by your side before making his way towards his seat.Your phone buzzed in your pocket,it was a text from sehun.You excused yourself from the rest and checked the message.

Sehun couldnt make it to todays dinner as something cropped up in the last minute.Feeling a little bit disappointed you placed your phone back in your pocket.

"Hey,you done yet?"Asked baekhyun as he poked his head out the door.

"H..huh..yeah Im done come on lets go."You said placing an arm over his shoulders.

The food came and everyone ate happily,they told jokes and even funny trainee days story but none of those stories seem to amuse you.You laughed awkwardly and fidgeted in your seat,when it was midnight already everyone left but you stayed behind.You tried calling sehun but to no avail he didnt even reply to your texts.

"Oh my phone,"Lay said checking his pocket."Guys I left my phone back in the restaurant you guys go ahead I'll go get it."

"Okay lay we'll wait for you in the dorm."Shouted Chen.

Lay ran back to the restaurant in hopes that it was still open and that he can retrieve his phone.When he arrived he was glad that the place wasnt close yet,panting hard,he walked to the room from just now.when he walked in he saw you with your hands under your head,he walked closer and nudged your arm.

"H..hey.. wake up."He said nudging you.

"Oh...hi lay."You said rising up.

"Were you crying?'He asked reaching out for his phone.

"Me cry,I wasnt crying its just my eyes gets red if I sleep."You said rubbing your eyes.

You exited the room shortly after lay has left and thanked the workers for the food.With only a strapless blouse and tights,you walked out into the cold night.The cool air surrounded you and carassed your cheeks,it was a really nice feeling,you placed your hands in your pocket and turned into a dark alley.

"Hey....miss where are you going?"Ask a voice from the shadows.

You quickened your pace and stared at the floor trying to avoid any eye contact.From the corner of you eye,you saw a figure emerging from the shadow and follow you from the back.You walked faster and started turning in different directions,what originally was a chill walk home has turned into a chasing game.You ran into an alley in hopes of getting out but instead you were met with a dead end,you turned back and saw that there was no way to escape.The man from the shadows came towards you and by then your whole body was pressed agaisnt the wall to try to get as far away from him as possible.

"Help!Help!Someone help me!"You screamed as he got closer.

"Sshh dont be scared...."He said.

His mouth was near your nose and everytime he breathed out it smelt like a mixture of alchohol and rancid milk.He placed his hands on your shoulder and you pushed it away.

"Who said you can place your filthy unwelcome hands on me?"You shrieked.

"Seriously what is wrong with you?!"He gave you a tight slap.

You fell to the ground with full force and felt something break in your mouth.Your spat out something and came a tooth and blood,placing your hand on your mouth,you looked back to the man who was staring at you with an evil look in his eyes.He came closer but just as he was about to place his filthy unwelcomed hands on you again he knocked out.

"L..lay?"You asked shivering.

"Come on mirae get up you okay?"He asked helping you up.

"Yeah Im fine I just broke a tooth."You said standing up.

You stood up but the moment you did,the whole world went black and you instantly felt your body get weak.

"Aisshh..why do we always meet like this."He said picking you up.

 

 

 

A/N:Hey guys,sorry that this took forever to update.Lately school has been really busy for me after school everyday I have to stay behind for extra classes and also for my other activites.The cca Im in is having a major performance and thus practice usually ends at five so I cant really update that much after school.I hope all of you will still continue to read this story and continue supporting me and thanks for reading and subscribe if you like it

P.s:This was kinda rushed as I have guests over and I need to tend to them and also sorry for my bad english