Mission accomplish!

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Kyungsoo where are you?"You said poking your head into the living room.

"Im here kristina."Whispered kyungsoo from the kitchen.

It was five in the morning and everyone else is still in a deep sleep except you and kyungsoo.You promised to him last night to make him look wonderfull for mirae.You dragged kyungsoo to your room and sat him down on your makeup table,you rummaged through your drawer and found the cookie scented perfume that mirae left behind last night.You sprayed a little on your wrist to test the smell next you sprayed a generous amount on kyungsoo.You turned his chair so he is facing the mirror.

"She likes the scent of cookies she has a crazy for cookies"You said brushing his hair."If there is one way to win her heart its cookies."

"What are you doing to my hair?"He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm making you look good duh,dont worry Im experience I mean how do you think kris does his hair every morning?"You said brushing his hair up.

You held his hair up and sprayed some hairspray to make it stay,he coughed when the spray got into his mouth.

"Okay we're done now please dont tell me you're going to wear that."You said pointing to his outfit.

"Well yeah,why not?"He asked.

You just rubbed your temple and sighed,this was harder than you thought it would be.You rummaged through your accesory box and took out some  shades and a few necklaces.You placed a few shades on his face and chose a black shade for him because the rest just made him look a little bit gay.You took out a necklace that has a cookie charm and placed it around his neck.

"Dont you think this is a little too girly?"He asked.

"Pfft no you're a star who is  gonna care all the fans are gonna go crazy and you're gonna be on covers of vogue!!And once that happens you dont have to thank me."You shrieked and patted your own shoulder.

"Okay,keep ot down its almost six o clock those guys are going to wake up any sooner and I dont want them to think that we're actually doing something.Against the law.Illegal."He explained.

"Okay okay,one last thing.I told mirae that I'd pick her up but i wont and you will so at around seven fifteenish you drive to her house and pick her up okay?"You said.

With a nod of his head kyungsoo left your room.You slumped on your beanbag and rested your eyes for a while,when you were about to doze off someone came into your room.You moved your head a little to see who it was and it was kris looking like a sloppy man that hasnt comb his hair for years.He walked in grogilly and sat by your on the edge of your bed with his eyes half open,he scratched his head and looked at you.

"Ge what are you doing here?"You asked in a tired tone.

"I just came here to say good morning because apparently tao has booked the toilet first and I cant use it."He explained.

"You can use mine Im done showering and all so yeah feel free to use it."You said leaning back on your beanbag.

Kris thanked you and went into your bathroom and you sunk in deeper into the beanbag.Kris's annoying yet calming humming could be heard from the outside.Your phone buzzed and you lifted it from your table to see who was texting you.It was qing,your old school friend.The text said that the senior graduation ball was tommorrow.

"Oh right the ball how can I forgot...ha"You sighed rubbing your temples.

"Looks like someones stressed out,whats the problem?"Ruffling his hair.

"Its nothing,the school dance is tommorrow and I dont even remember.Must have been to busy with the shop."You said.

"Hey,do you know what this means?"He asked.

"What?"You asked confuse.

"This calls for the emergency card,"Kris said pulling out a card from his buttock pocket"You dont have to report for work today.Take mirae out and buy yourself a pretty dress."He said flshing his gummy smile.

"OH MY GOD!REALLY!OHMYGODOHMYGOD THANK YOU THANK YOU!!"You said hugging kris and jumping.

You decided to go to the store to check wether kyungsoo succeeds in his mission.Mirae was sitting alone on the counter and kyungsoo came to her with a bag of cookies,he sat next to her and gave her a cookie.You hid behind a sack of flour and literally jumped up and down when kyungsoo gave mirae a cookie.Mirae bit into the cookie and winced when she bit into something hard,she took it out and discovered a ring.Mirae blushed hardly and you only manage to fangirl behind a sack of flour.When mirae nodded her head and kyungsoo hugged her you practically screamed mission accomplish while jumping up and down behind the sack of flour.

"Whoa looks like someone is excited."Said lay.

"What do you want?"You asked leaning casually on the sack of flour.

He came closer to you and leaned in.Your heart was beating really fast your mind was asking you so many questions.You shut your eyes and brace yourself for what was coming.Lay passed you and grabbed a sack of flour.

"Why are you doing that?"Asked lay.

"Uh what that oh its nothing just...pfft it was nothing."You said exiting the room awkwardly.

Lay just stood there and watched you walk out the room,his face started to redden and he placed back the sack of flour back.

"She actually thought I was going to kiss her..."He said and blushed.

You got out of the room and went to where kyungsoo and mirae was they seem to be still hugging.You broke the hug and told kyungsoo that you needed to borrow his girlfriend for a while because you wanted to go dress shopping.He blushed madly and nodded his head while scratching the back of his head.You grabbed mirae and her purse from the counter.

"Pst..you were really great just now.Just keep up with the cookies alright?"You whispered to kyungsoo and gave him the thumbs up sign.

"So kristina why did you drag me out here for?"Mirae asked.

"Ooh thank goodness you asked.I need a dress for tommorow's ball."You said.

"Oh my god girl I cant believe you still havent found a dress yet."She said shaking her head."Come one I'll bring you to where I always buy mine and hopefully they'll help you find the perfect one."

Mirae dragged you out of the shop and started walking towards your car.She sat at the drivers seat and started driving,few minutes later you arrived at a wedding dress shop.

"Come on lets go."Mirae said dragging your hands into the shop.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry if its crappy lately I've been watching sad movies like I finished miracle in cell no 7 yesterday and I just finished watching secretly greatly and my minds' messed up so yeah sorry if it has any spelling errors or grammar errors-.-"Tho english is my first language Im always failing it so its like yeah.....feel free to press the unsubscribe button if you want to I dont mind also if u like it please press the subscribe button.Again thanks for reading my fanfic.