MAJOR HEAD CONCUSSION

EXO's Pizza Parlor

You woke with a pounding head,you clutched your head and scrunched up into a ball for the pain was in your head was unbearable.

"Kristina you okay?"kris placed his arm on your shoulders.

"yes I am."You replied in a very weak tone.

Kris uncurled you and placed you on his lap.He felt your forehead with the back of his palm.Kris carried you to his room and placed on his bed and the air warmer.Kris left the room and came back with a thermometer in his hands,he carefully opened your mouth and placed the thermometer in your mouth.

"Your temperature is really high stay at home and don't move till i get home."Warned kris before he left the house.

You laid in bed for the next few minutes and finally decided that you should go wash your face and take some painkillers.You struggled your way out of bed and walked slowly to the kitchen counter.You turned the tap on and splashed some water on your face.You poured yourself some water and swallowed two painkillers.You made your way slowly to the stairs you must've stepped on your robe cause the next thing you knew you were rolling down a flight of stairs.You landed with a thud at the foot of the stairs.You tried to get up but the moment you moved your arm it felt like you got struck by lightning you just lay there groaning in pain

"Oh my lord what happened to you kristina?!"Said kris when he entered the house.

You wanted to say you're fine but you cant even move your lips so instead you let out a small whimper.Kris lifted you up to his lap only to find a little blood stain on the floor.When kris moved your hands you flinched.Kris carried you to his car and drove to the nearest hospital.You were exceptionally tall so when kris carried you it felt kind of weird.At the hospital you were separated from kris and they treated your wound on your head after hours of excruciating pain you were finally allowed to go home.

"Kris can we get some frozen yogurt before we get home pwease."You said cutely

"What the you just fell off a few flights of stars and all you can think of is frozen yogurt?!"Kris asked furiously.

"yes what's wrong with that?"You asked innocently.

Annoyed he drove to your favorite frozen yogurt stall.

"Will you buy me one I cant possibly go out with this cast on my head Pweaty pwease!!"You said.

"Urghh...fine you owe me big time!"Kris groaned.

You clapped your hands in joy and cheered.You waited in the car for kris to return when suddenly your brain started to think of sehun,You remembered his smile and blushed just at the thought of it.You smilled thinking about what happened at the sushi shop.Kris returned with two cups of frozen yogurt in his hands.

"here frozen yogurt with extra gummy bears like you always like it."Kris said giving you the cup of frozen yogurt.

'Ge,can I ask you a question?"You asked kris.

"What?"Replied kris with a mouth full of frozen yogurt.

"Sehun what is his personality like?"You answered.

"Personally I think his vein but he is at the same time very considerate towards other's feelings,why?"Kris said.

"I find him cute though."You said stuffing your mouth with a spoonful of frozen yogurt.

"Oh my god I think you are really suffering from a major head concussion."said kris as he started the car engine.

You rolled eyes and continued to eat your frozen yogurt,you cant stop smiling as your brain was constantly thinking of the guy that bought you a hello kitty bento oh sehun.Kris just gave you the what-the- stare as you were smiling all the way home.When you got home you went to discard the frozen yogurt cup at the bin outside when you saw a guy that looks exactly like sehun.You blinked your eyes and shake your head.

"Gosh what is wrong with you Kristina maybe kris is right maybe I am suffering from a major head concussion"You thought to yourself.

You skipped your way happily to your house.You went to the kitchen and skipped happily around kris while humming to a happy tune.Kris looked at you like how a man would look at an irritating fly hovering over its face.

"Would you stop that!Im cooking what do you want?"Kris asked.

"you cook pshhhh sure not?"You said as you gave him the Are-you-sure look

You teased kris and went up with your bag of medicine.When you entered your room you carefully lay on your bed,you took out your phone and fought with your inner self wether or not to text sehun.You were about to give up when your phone vibrated and got a text from sehun.

~Where are you?

~Sry sehun kris and I were at the hospital

~Ouh??Why?What happened?

~nothing I just fell on the stairs

~OMO!!THAT IS SOMETHING NOT NOTHING!!!!ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?!?

~Nah,its really nothing Im fine thanks for asking>3<

~Okay,I'll try to drop by soon neh?

~Neh!!!!

You smiled and rolled of your bed walking to the kitchen.In the kitchen kris was pouring water into a cup.He carried you by surprise and brought you to sit on the sofa.He came back carrying a tray with a bowl and a cup,

"Here I cooked for you some porrigde.Eat up."Said kris shoving a spoonful of porridge in your mouth.

"Mmmm you never told me you can cook?"You said after swallowing the spoon full of porridge.

"Im going to wash up now better finish up that porridge."Said kris as he made his way up to his room.

You nodded your head and continued eating.When you finished the porridge,you placed it in the dishwasher and went back up to your room.You were about to doze off you heard the door being knocked,reluctantly you went down down to open the door.You were so happy to see sehun standing infront of the door,you must be possesed or something because the first thing you did was hug sehun.But he seemed fine with it cause he huged you back even tighter.