Am i falling for you?

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Thanks for the coffee kristina!"Lay said before going seperate ways.

You walked on to the directions of your apartment and as you walked you cant help but think of lay.Your phone buzzed and it was armin that prick would always call you not caring about the situation or time.

"Hey armin what is the matter?"You asked plainly.

"Oh no,nothing is the matter but I just wanna ask if you wanna hangout with us in the practice room?If you're free"He asked.

"Oh I would love to but im still busy sorry armin tell the guys im sorry too okay?"You said and hung up.

You didnt actually have anything on neither were you busy,you just wanted to take the time off and rest.You walked a familliar route and to the park,the only place that was peacefull in this hectic neighbourhood.The bench that you always sat on was empty so you dragged yourself over and brought your legs up,the park is silent which is really weird because it usually filled with the shrill screams and laughter of little children.You looked up to the sky in hopes to see a few stars but no it was dark and a little red,it looked like it was going to rain.You got up and decided to go home before getting caught in the rain,as you started walking the rain started pouring.

"I spoke to soon...haish....."You sighed and began jogging.

"Tina what took you for- oh my god come in you're soaking wet."Mirae said pulling you in.

Mirae took a towel and wrapped it around you,she then went to turn on the heater.

"Where have you been?"She asjed sitting down by the kitchen counter.

"Nothing much I just went to the park to enjoy alone time."You explained trying to hide the fact that you met with lay.

"Something tells me you met a boy?"She said 

"What?!No,I told you I went to the park."You denied.

"Right,"She said."But anyways you know about the students from germany right?"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that,I'll work on that later now I just need a good night sleep."You said trudging into your room.

You dumped your bag on the floor by your room and went in the toilet to take a shower.

The sun shone into your room and you slowly peeled open your eyes to the blinding light,you tried getting up but the pounding in your head stopped you from doing so.Bringing up your hand to your head you slowly massaged it to ease the pain and it helped a little.

"Hurry wake up kristina we'll be late,"Said mirae as she waljed by your room.

Hearing mirae's voice you quickly got up to the showers before mirae rages.After wrapping your red scarf around your neck you step out of the house with mirae and walked towards your school.The both of you walked on not saying anything to each other until mirae stoped causing you to bump into her.

"Mirae what the?"You said walking back.

"Kristina look,"Mirae said pointing her finger to someone in front of you.

You looked up and set your gaze to where her finger was pointing,it was a dude that looks awfully familliar.He raised up his head and that mysterious man was actually lay.

"Lay?"You asked a little confused.

"Kristina I need to speak with you."He said glancing at mirae.

"Oookay you know what kristina I'll go ahead first and uhm yeah see you later bye!"She said running off.

After mirae ran off she left you alone with lay,it was really awkward at first not until lay did a bold move.Lay grabbed you by your arm and placed his lips on yours.Your eyes widen at his sudden move,you tried to get away from him but his grip on you was reallly strong.It was at this momment that the pounding in your head got worse.Lay let you go and stared at you.

"I've been trying to tell you this since forever."

"I think I know where this is going oh god." 

"I love you kristina I love you."He confessed.

"oh yup I knew it I knew it from the start."

"look I know this is sudden but I really love you will you accept me?"He asked stretching his hand out for you.

"Im sorry lay I cant give you an answer now,Im really really sorry."You said running off.

"Oh my god I feel so horrible now."

With every step you take your head hurt a lot more,you couldnt stop running because you were already late for practice and because you felt guilty for not giving lay an answer.You picked up your pace and ran towards the practice room,upon reaching the room you slowed down and stumbled in the room.

"Well,well,well kristina why are you late,again?"Asked jean as he fixed his guitar.

"Traffic."You blurted out.

"Whatever just go get ready okay."Armin said.

You sat down in a corner and placed your head in your hands and atayed there for a moment.You heard footsteps coming your way and sat beside you.

"Hey you okay?"Asked armin.

"Yeah just a little headache,"You said resting your head back on the wall.

"Here give me your hand,"

You hesitate for a while but just gave it to him,he took your hand and and pressed the are between your thumb and index finger.It was confusing to watch him and he must have sensed your confusion.

"My grandfather said this is where you apply pressure when you have a headache."He explained still pressing."It triggers the nerves or something like that."

The throbbing in your head ceased a little and he stopped pressing your hand."Thanks armin it really helped."

"Come on lets go the rest are waiting."He said walking to the rest.

You opened your violin case and took it out and went to join the rest.Practice went along as usual but todays practice was expected to end a little later due to some upcoming events.The guys had no trouble playing the song but you just cant peice your mind together after what happened just now with lay.

"Urghhh oh my god not now kristina!"You cursed under your breath after messing up the song for the fifth time.

Mirae noticed something wrong and told everyone to take a break so she could talk to you.After everyone left,mirae dragged a chair and sat next to you,she just sat there not saying anything.

"What?"You asked feeling awkward.

"Well arent you going to tell me what happened?"She asked crossing her legs.

"Oh okay,"You said looking at her."well lay confessed to me and then after that he...well....he....he kissed me!"

"Oh my god!Kristina do you know what this means!"She shrieked.

"No what?"You asked confused.

"You have two admirers and no wonder you werent doing well just now you were thinking of lay right?"She said a little too excited."ohohohoh you like lay dont you?"

"What?Ridiculous!?"You said as your face change to a bright red colour.

"You're blushing this means this is true!"She stood up."Oh sweet mother of pianos you're in love"She sang and jumped around.

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for not updating for long lately ive been busy with school,yes exams are over but there is this subject choosing thingy i had to deal with so i couldnt go on aff for a while.I finally came back bc school finally ended like yess no more school :'-) I hope u guys like this chapter thanks for reading and sorry for any error be it spelling or grammar ^^