Loe

EXO's Pizza Parlor

The next morning,you woke up and immediatly went to pack your things up.You had a nurse buy you a pair of decent clothes from the nearby store the night before and you changed into the pair of new clothes.After packing your stuffs,you went out to settle some paper work before actually leaving the hospital.You waited at the roadside by the hospital for a cab,from the distance,you saw an all to fammiliar black van pull up in front of the hospital.A blonde haired guy exited the van,looking harder it was actually sehun.You hurriedly look away and pulled your shades to your eye,putting your hand up a cab stopped in front of you and you quickly went in.

Sehun took off his shades and walked in the hospital with a bouqet of flowers,he walked to the registration counter and greeted the nurse.He asked for your name in hopes to visit you but the nurse said that you just left the hospital a few minutes ago.He thanked the nurse and got out the hospital and into the van again.He sat in the van a little confused and thought for a moment on where you could be.

Back at home,you were already up in your room laying on your bed.You tought of what happened yesterday between you and the manager and without realising it you started to tear up.

"Hello?"You picked up your phone.

"Hi kristina,I was wondering if you have already packed for next friday."Mirae said through the phone.

"Oh,"You said wiping away your tears."Whats happening on this friday?"

"Are you kidding me?"She said astonished."We're leaving for tokyo remember?"

"Right yeah Im almost ready."You said.

"Are you okay kristina?You sound as if you just cried?"She asked worriedly.

"Yeah Im fine.."You said trying to stiffle a cry.

"Dont lie to me kristina,I know you too well."She nagged."Im coming over,wait for me."

You hanged up the phone and put it by your side table,you decided to start packing a little.You brought down your travel bag and stashed a few clothes inside the bag.You took out a few longsleeved shirt and stashed it in the bag.The doorbell rang and you dashed to the door to open it,mirae was standing at the front door and inspecting you from head to toe.You havent really changed into something decent as you were wearing your unicorn pjs.

"Did something happen between you and sehun?"She asked squinting her eyes.

You grabbed her into the house and shut the door behind her,you sat her down on your couch and proceeded to sit beside her.You stared at her and she stared at you waiting for an answer.

"Something did happen yesterday,"You finally spoke."But not between me and sehun."

"What happened?"She asked eyes still fixed on you.

"Well,the manager came yesterday and requested for me to break up with sehun."You explained.

The house was silent for a moment.

"He said it was for our own good,he said he doesnt want anyone else to get hurt...."You explained as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Kristina dear,dont cry."She said pulling you into a hug."I think we all knew that this day would come right?"

"Yeah but I didnt expect it to be so soon..."You said in between sobs.

"Maybe the two of you isnt meant to be,I always believe that if certain things dont work out the way you planned it just means that god has something even better for you in the future..."She said.

"But I feel so..so..so very bitter all of a sudden."You said crying in her arms.

"There there dont cry,I promise once we get to tokyo Im going to help you find a boyfriend.okay?"She asked.

"You would do that for me?"You asked and she nodded.

The two of you talked to each other for a long time until it was three o'clock and she had to leave and do some last minute packing for friday.You walked her to the door but before she left,you told her something.

"I want you to becareful with your relationship with kyungsoo,I dont want you to end up like me okay?"You advised.

Mirae pulled you into one last hug before heading out to the front door,outside,Kyungsoo was in a car waiting for her.Mirae got in and sighed deeply,kyungsoo looked at her and asked her what is wrong.

"Well,I dont know if I should tell you this but...."She stopped.

"Tell me what?"He asked driving off

"Well kristina got upset because your manager asked her to break up with sehun and she kinda feel bitter you know?Plus we are leaving for tokyo this friday..."She explained.

"Wow,thats horrible..."Kyungsoo spoke"If I were her of course I'll be upset."

Back at home,you were upstairs in your room contemplating wether or not you should send the break up text to sehun.You boldly pressed the send button and after that tossed your phone aside.You laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling and shortly after your phone started vibrating,you looked at the caller id and it was sehun.You turned away from your phone and faced the other side,the phone continuosly rang but you ignored it.When it finally stopped,you felt really sad and started crying.Has he given up?Does he not care anymore?

You heard the front door being opened,it must be kris.You pulled up your blanket trying to muffle your sobs so that kris wont hear it.You heard footsteps and then a knocking on your door but you just ignored it and shut your eyes.

It was twelve midnight and you are dressed up in a blue short dress and a burberry trench coat ready to go out.You had no specific location to go to but you just wanted to get out of the house.You grabbed your bag and walked out the room.Kris caught you sneaking out the house and he decided to ask you a few question.

"Where are you going late at night?"He asked sternly.

It was never like kris to ask where were you going.

"None of your business.."You said.

Before kris could ask you anymore questions,you hurriedly put on a pair of shoes and went out the house.You ran as fast as your legs could carry you and stopped in front of a convinience store.You walked in and went to the beer section,you decided to buy a bottle of soju as only one was needed to knock you out.After paying for the soju,you walked to the park,you found a lonely bench as lonely as your soul and sat on it.You took a sip out of the soju and after a few sips you were already drunk,you started crying to yourself and smudged your eyeliner and everything.You were drunk but it doeant seem to bother you,all you wanted was to get sehun off your mind right now.

"Excuse me miss?"A voice oh so fammiliar called out.

 

 

 

 

A/N:This is another crappy update hope you like it.Subscribe and leave your comments below.Sorry for my terrible englishTT.TT