Hello again.

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"So how was life in tokyo?"Sehun asked as he pulled you closer.

The two of you were sitting in the park by the lake enjoying the view that the place had to offer.You snuggled into his chest and hugged his waist tighter not wanting to let him go,sehun rested his chin on your head and gave out a sigh.

"Kristina,"Sehun said grabbing hold of your hands."Im sorry,I meant to say this two years ago before you left but I guess I was being a coward and just watched you leave..."

"Sehun,its okay."You said cupping his face."I forgive you two years ago to me you just broke my ribcage and bruised my face thats all."

"Well if you say it like that it sounds really bad."He said.

"YAH OH SEHUN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"Screamed a familliar voice from behind.

The voice belonged to luhan,you stood up getting away from sehun and ran away as fast as your legs could carry you.You locked the door behind you and leaned by the wall trying to catch your breath.That was really close.After catching your breath,you walked to the kitchen and drank a cup of water to cool yourself down.

"Why do I still feel empty after seeing sehun..."You said and took a huge gulp of your drink."Wonder what lay is doing?"You randomly said."Why what the no kristina no stop with the lay...urgh...."

You wanted to wait for mirae but she was taking forever to reach home so you just decided to go to sleep without her.

"Hubby faster come see this!"

"Coming my tina baby.What is wrong?"

"Look at this retarded person."

"Please kristina I love you lets run away and get married."

"No sehun I love lay and you can go get lost."

"Awwww thanks baby I love you too."

"Holy what the ."You said getting up from the floor.

"You okay,you fell of the bed."Mirae asked as she walked pass your room.

You got up from the floor and walked ou the room and took a seat by the kitchen counter opposite mirae.You stared at the cup coffee that mirae poured for you and smiled to yourself remeniscing what happened yesterday.

"Did something happen yesterday?"She asked suspiciously.

"Ah..ah yesterday?"You stuttered."I met my old friend tadakuni yeah he came here for a break from japans hectic city."

Mirae just nodded her head before getting up to wash her plates.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot tonight near our practice studio there will be an open concert."She said excitedly."You should totally sign up for that."

Your face lot up and you got really excited,performing wasnt your thing but you dont know why you suddenly feel excited for this.You one shot the content of your cup and washed it before running back into your room to take a shower.After the shower,you settled yourself down by your bed and pulled out a rectangular box from under your bed.It was the black violin that kris had bought you,you never used it before as you wanted to keep it for a special event.You carefully took out the violin and placed it under your chin and started playing it.The violin produced sounds really nicely it sounds really professional and elegant.Browsing through your music sheets,you stumbled upon the song that you wrote about two years ago.With carefull hands,you took the paper out and skimmed through it trying to refresh your mind about it,you picked up your violin and started playing the song.

"Oh my god kristina talk about talent."Said mirae as she entered your room.

"He he thanks."You thanked her."Say Im considering performing for the open concert,should I?"

"Heck you should!"She said.

"But Im scared..."You pouted.

"Scared?Hello you performed in front of five elite musicians just to get into this darn school and you tell me your scared?"She explained.

"Yah but this is to the public the people."You explained.

"Come on lets go sign you up and dont worry me and the boys will all be there okay?"She begged.

"Okay okay I'll go but promise me you will be there with the boys."You said holding out your pinky.

"Promise,front row seat."She said linking her pinky with yours.

You went to your room and slipped on your pull over and socks before leaving to sign up for the open concert.Mirae and you walked all the way to the open space which now had a huge stage with chairs aligned in front of them to sign up for the concert.You picked up a peice of paper from the table and wrote all your particulars on it,before dropping it in the box you breathed and kissed it good luck.After that,you decided to practice for a while in the studio since the boys were there and well you do need to sharpen things up before tonight.

"Heeeeeey kristina!"Said jean placing his heavy arms around your neck as you entered the studio.

"My neck...cant breathe..."You squirmed trying to get his hands off your neck.

Jean let go of your neck and let you breathe properly.

"Hey guys big news!Kristina is going to perform for the open concert tonight!"Mirae announced.

"Oh my god really we are too."Said armin placing his arms around jean and his frllow bandmate levi.

All of you practiced till the sky was dark and the time to shine was here,you held hands with mirae and the boys and walked to the staging area.

 

 

A/N:This is a little rushed because Im on my way to the dentist I broke my tooth while eating a malt candy TT.TT Hope u guys like it and pardon my horrible enhlish