Iced caramel machiato

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Hey kris sup."You said as he walked into the house."Have you had dinner?"

"Yeah have you?"He asked as he placed his bags on the table.

You were busy on your laptop finishing off some last minute paper work for your university entrance.You finished the last few sentences and shut your computer and walked towards kris.You watched him pour himself a glass of water and waited until he swallowed it to tell him something.

"Ge,tomorrow I wont be able to work."You said.

"Why?"He asked back with a mouth full of bread.

"I'll be volunteering at the childrens hospital,remember?"You said.

"Since when did you become such an angel?"He mocked you.

"Dont you dare say that again you little peice of poop!I've always been nice!"You argued.

"Okay okay chill I was just joking."He laughed.

You left him in the kitchen and went up to your room,you placed your laptop by the table and went to your closet.You stood in front of it and started debating with yourself on what to wear for tomorrow.After hours of debating you finally decided on wearing your mickey mouse shirt that kris got you from disneyland because after all it is a kids hospital.

The next morning when you woke up you didnt feel quite good,your body felt heavy and your throat felt like it was being sandpapered when you swallowed your saliva.You wanted to just continue sleeping but you already promised the hospital that you will be there today and you cant let them down.You lazily dragged your body to the toilet and took a quick shower before changing and going down for breakfast.

"Good morning kris."You said grabbing a banana milk from the fridge.

"Morning,"He greeted."You're finally wearing the shirt I bought you."

"Well this happens to be the only decent and not black shirt I can find in my closet,plus kids love mickey mouse."You explained.

"Well unless they're afraid that mickey mouse will come to them at night and eat them alive."He said emphasizing on the word 'eat'.

"Can you stop ruining everything for me?"You said.

After finishing your breakfast,you went up to grab your bag and violin before driving of to the nearest mart.You parked your car and got out and grabbed a trolley,you pushed the trolley to the dairy section and grabbed a few cartons of banana milk for the kids at the hospital.You kept on shopping ending up with a trolley full of stuffs for the kids at the hospital.After paying and putting everything in separate boxes accordingly you drove off to the hospital located a few kilometers away from the mart.When you drove into the hospital,a male nurse who looked like he is in his twenties was waiting for you at the entrance.When he saw you fumbling with the boxes,he came over to help you,he carried the big one and you carried the small one and your bag and violin.

"So welcome to Sunshine hospital for the kids."He said as both of you entered the hospital doors.

He led you into a room that was lit brightly and the walls were full of painting of flowers and animals and a huge rainbow stretching from the floor to the ceiling.He placed the boxes on the table located next to you and gestured you to follow him somewhere.With the smaller box in your hands and your violin and bag over your shoulders you followed behind the doctor to another room at the end of the corridor.From the outside of the room you could hear the excited screams and their high pitched laughter.

"Allright in here are the kids."He said."Play with them interact with them or do anything you want with them.They're all yours and if you need help or anything happens just press the red button located at every corner of the room."

"Okay thanks I'll go in now.Thanks again."You said bowing to him.

He left you and you just stood there and took a deep breath before opening the door.When you opened the door the room went silent and every pair of eyes was staring at you.You walked to the tiny stage and cleared your throat before introducing yourself.

"Hello guys my name is kristina but you can just call me Tina.Its nice to meet you all."You said smiling.

"Hello Tina!"Chorused the whole room.

"Hello!Okay before I do anything why dont you all tell me your names?"You asked trying to sound as lively as possible.

One after another they introduced themselves cheerfully and shook your hands or gave you a high five.After everyone has introduced themselves,you decide to play a game with them.Musical chairs.You helped the little kids arrange a few chairs in a circle and stood in the middle of the circle.

"Alright I dont want anyone fighting okay during the game."You warned."Okay now everyone gather around the circle and when I play the music I want all of you to move and when the music stops all of you have to find a seat and sit down.If you didnt get a seat dont be upset and just step out the game okay?"

"Alright!!"Screamed the children all excited to play.

You took out your violin and started playing your violin earning several oohs and aaahs from the kids.You played a few songs and stopped once in a while to see who will be out of the game.After the game ended you took out your box and gave everyone a tiny present each for participating in the game.After the game of musical chairs,you decided that you should  read the kids a book.You picked a book from your bag flipped to a bookmarked page before starting to read.

"The little brown bird ask the gods why was he different but he got no answer."You paused."The brown bird got upset and started to slowly fly away.The next day the brown bird ask his mom why was he brown instead of blue like all his other friends.His mom then said;"Brawny dear,let others be who they want to be.We have to be strong and follow our own dreams.Let the world think and say bad things about you,if you chose to give in and hate your self you will never get anywhere but if you choose to prove them wrong and stand up for yourself you'll go really far in life and become happy.The end."You closed the book.

The kids clapped their hands and you just chuckeled at how naive they are.Glancing at your watch it was already their lunch time so you took a break so that they can have their lunch and have their medications and also time for you to restore your energy.A female nurse entered the room and brought all the kids out and the same male nurse came in and brought you somewhere else.He stopped in front of a cafè and told you that you could get food here.You thanked him and he left you,you got in and went to join in the qeue of people.While waiting for your turn you were deciding on what to have.

"Hi may I take your order you please?"Asked a female.

"Uhm yeah can I have an ice caramel machiato and two bagels please."You said.

After a few minutes she gave you a plastic cup of iced coffee and a paper bag filled with your bagels and you paid her before leaving the cafè for the park.You took a seat at a seat facing the fountain and started eating your food.While eating,you recieved a call from sehun.

"Hello,sehun?"You greeted.

"Hi kristina,why arent you at work today?"He asked.

"Im at the hospital."You replied.

"Why?!Are you sick or something?"He asked a little too worried.

"No,no Im here for a volunteer work."You explained.

"Oh I see,"He relaxed."So anyways Im going out for dinner tonight with the guys do you want to follow?"

"Tonight?Where?"You asked.

"I dont know chanyeol said he wanted to bring us to itaewon but I honestly dont know."He spoke.

"Okay then meet you at the restaurant later kay bye!"You said hanging up.

You placed your phone only to get a text from sehun asking you to meet him at the restaurant later at seven.You finished your coffee and bagel and disposed of the cup and paper bag in a bin before going back to those kids.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Im writing this because it has always been my dream to volunteer in a hospital.Any places to be honest be it a childrens hospital or an old folks home.Its been my passion to help others in need or those who are lonely or needs a companion.

I hope you like my story and subscribe or upvote and comment maybe.If you dont like it you can leave or unsubscribe because I dont mind actually.Also sorry for the long wait I've been really busy with school stuffs and yeah also sorry for my terrible english^^