chap 1

EXO's Pizza Parlor

70885-all-12-members-of-exo-come-togethe

"Kristina please,just for the first few months we're short handed and we need help on the first day.PLEASE!"Kris pleaded.

"Ge! I don't want to you wanted to to open up a pizza shop so you jolly well take care of it yourself!"You said getting up from your seat.

"Help me or I'll sell away your xbox360 and your COD black ops 2!!."Yelled kris.

"Oh you wouldn't."You yelled back.

"okay,hey luhan would you like to b,"You snatched the phone from him.

"Okay,okay you win ge!I'll help but only for the first few months!"You said and pouted.

"That's my baby girl now go get changed we'll be leaving in 10 minutes" he said pinching your cheeks.

You stepped on his legs as you hated it when he does that to you.You walked up to your room and slipped on a black jacket,black jeans and a pair of sunglasses.You went to kris's car and sat at the drivers seat.

"What took you so long?!"You asked kris a little bit annoyed.

"Sorry,whoa wait why are you in the driver's seat?"He asked

"Look you asked for my help I agreed so now let me drive!"You said.

"But before that if die please take care of my beauty products for me,"Kris said

"Stop being such a ."You teased as you sped of in kris's car.

You took the longer way as the road was always empty and you can drive as fast as you like.Kris's face was pale and he was holding to the seatbelt while closing his eyes.You quicken the speed of the car just to scare kris.

"Hey we're here you can open your eyes now."You said as you pulled on the brakes of the car.Kris slowly opened his eyes and heaved.

"Thanks for not killing me.Now I want you to be at your best behavior."He said as he got out of the car.

"Nice behavior okay then I'll be at my 'best' behavior."you thought to yourself.

You pulled over your hoodie and followed behind kris.Kris walked into the restaurant via the back door.The place was not so crowded as it was far away from the bustling city.When kris entered the place it was full of balloons and confetti.Perfect balloons kris is very scared of a little balloon.

"Hey everyone kris ge is here."Said a guy fairly tall as he was running towards kris and hugging him.

A wave of short and tall guys came to greet kris.Another tall guy sort of you know bro hugged kris and you heard him whisper.

Hey kris who's that chick there she is sooo hot can i have her?

"Hi I'm kristina."You took out your hand for a hand shake.

When the tall guy wanted to shake your hand you took his hand twisted it you don't have a black belt for nothing right .

" off what makes you think I want a guy like you"You whispered in his ears.

You let go of him making him roll on the floor in pain.You brushed your hands and walked off.When kris ask you to say sorry to the random tall guy you pointed your middle finger at kris.You walked to the nearby park and sat on a bench.You loved to be alone where you can have all the peace that you wanted.You were watching a few kids playing when you saw a little girl being pushed down from the slide.You ran to the kid just in time before she fell onto the ground face first.The kid was in your hands crying and you had scraped your cheeks.

"Its okay don't cry."You comforted the little girl.

The girl instantly stopped crying and kissed you on cheek.

"My mommy said a kiss on your oos will make it heal faster."

You smiled and let the girl and brought her to her mom.You walked off and went to the water tap to wash away the blood on your cheeks.You were about to touch your scar when a pair of hands stopped you from doing so.You looked back to see a guy with rainbow hair it was the guy from the shop.

"Hi my name ith thehun.I notith that you are really good with kidth."He said.

"Were you stalking me?"You asked.

"No why would I thtalk you?"He denied.

"Yeah whatever short tongue."You said and walked off.

He followed you all the way back to the restaurant.When you entered you saw kris doing something at the cashier counter.You went to the most isolated place and sat down to listen to your music.You observe the restaurant seeing everyone so busy.Before you knew it you fell asleep.It was 10pm and the shop has already closed and you were still asleep.Kris took of his jacket and carried you bridal style to his car and drove off before he bid goodbye to his other bandmates.

~

You woke up finding yourself in your house.Funny you don't remember going home that is unless you sleep walked all the way home.You went down to find kris sitting in front of his laptop eyes glued to the screen.

"Oi,Watcha doing watchin again?"You .

You sat opposite opposite him and observe him for a moment.

"You know that sehun guy right is does he really have a short tongue?"You asked.

Kris just nodded his head.Annoyed you walked to the entertainment room to play with your xbox360.

~

"KRISTINA WAKE UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK!!"Kris shouted as he entered your room.

You groaned and turned over and pulled the cover up your face.You not a morning type of person like kris.

"Wake up kristina you promised!"Said kris as he carried you to the bathroom.

Leaving you with no choice he got out of you room.You turned the shower and let the warm water run through your body.After showering you took out your favorite black dress and put it on.You went to your mirror and put on a thin layer of light peach colored lipstick.You grabbed your bag and went down.

"What are you doing trying to attract a or what take this and go get changed!"said kris throwing you a few pieces of clothing.You went up to change.

"Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis what the are you making me wear Must I knock some sense into you!!"You screamed as you came out of the room with a pink dress.

"What what is wrong?Come on lets go."He said he pulled you to his car.

You kept on pulling the skirt down as you hate the felling of your bare legs and this heels are killing you.When kris reached the place you refuse to get out.

"Give me your coat and I will get out."You demanded.

Kris reluctantly took off his coat and gave it to you.You put on the coat and went out of the car.You walked awkwardly into the shop.

"Guys meet our first employee!Her name is kristina."Said kris.

Everyone clapped their hands and you snorted and walked away

"Hey don't just sit there go and take orders and take of that coat."Said kris.

You groaned and took of your coat and went to take an order from a table.When you went to the kitchen to place the order everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you jaw opened.You smiled at them awkwardly and ran to kris's office.

"Ge,why are your friends staring at me like that?"You said pointing to the boys.

"Look into the mirror and you will know why."Said kris pointing to a mirror.

" you kris."You said as you looked at your reflection.

During lunch break you sat on the counter alone resting when you felt a pair of cold hands touch you.

"Oh hey Sehun whaddup."You said bro his shoulders.

"You look very beautiful today exthept for on thing."He complimented you

"What i still act like a boy right?"You replied

"Yeah thort of but hey wanna have thome bubble tea with me later after work?"He asked

You just nodded your head and went back to your slumber.