Adopted?

Fostered love.

Baro stayed curled up, hidden from sight, behind the bushes. After an hour or so, the school bell rang. Baro stood up, knowing that the bell signaled P.E for his class. He decided to go to the roof, in case the class are made run around the village, which would make them leave by the gate Baro hid at. Baro walked slowly back to the school. He waited until the corridor cleared of teachers and students. After five minutes the corridors lay deserted. Baro carefully walked up the nearby staircase. He walked past the second floor and continued until he reached the roof. He walked out onto the roof top which was deserted.

Baro sat down on the air duct and stared into space. He recalled the incident with Mr Kang and his kiss with Daehyun.

“Aish, how did he know?” asked Baro. He continued to sit there trying to figure out how Mr Kang knew. “The school shouldn’t know of the adoption.”

Baro groaned as he lay down. He lay there, closed his eyes and fell asleep. Baro woke up an hour later. It had started to rain. The sky was dark and overcast. The rain was lightly falling as Baro sat up. He groaned and stretched. His back started to hurt as he stood up.

“I better find a better place to lie down” thought Baro as he walked to the door.

“Are you not going to greet me?” asked Mr Kang.

He stood, leaning against the wall beside where Baro lay. Baro turned in shock as he stared at Mr Kang.

“Well” said Mr Kang.

Baro hesitated before bowing. He stood there staring at Mr Kang, who stared back. Baro gulped as he thought of what Mr Kang was going to do to him.

“How’s the face?” asked Baro.

Mr Kang snickered at Baro.

“You’ve got some balls, kid.” Replied Mr Kang.

Mr Kang walked away from the wall, he passed Baro and walked towards the door. He opened the door and began to walk down the stairs.

“Are you not following?” called Mr Kang.

Baro wavered for a second before following Mr Kang. Mr Kang led Baro down to the meeting room on the second floor. Mr Kang took his place from earlier. He stared at Baro who stood in the doorway.

“Sit” ordered Mr Kang.

Baro bowed. He closed the door and took his seat from earlier. The two sat opposite each other in silence. After a few minutes Mr Kang spoke first.

“I suppose I should start first.” Said Mr Kang. “I refuse to apologize for what I did, however I’m sure that you will provide me with an apology before I leave. “

The intense stare that Mr Kang had earlier returned.

“As much as I want to expel you, I have been put into a dilemma.”

Mr Kangs stare intensified. The emotions of hatred and anger began to burn in them.

“Mrs Song appears to support you. Of course she would, though, after all she always supports the rats that plague are school.”
“I don’t recall her supporting Doojoon, sir” replied Baro.

“What did you say punk.” Mr Kang stood up, glaring at Baro.

“You said Mrs Song supports the rats that plague this school, sir. I was just pointing out how she doesn’t support Doojoon. If she does support the rats then why does she not support Doojoon?”

“Do you not realise what situation you are in. You assaulted a student and a teacher, now you think it’s fun to play the brat game” yelled Mr Kang.

“No sir, that game is no fun. After all there’s no way I could win against you.” Replied Baro.

In the blink of an eye, Mr Kang had reached Baro. He pulled him up by his collar and slammed him into the bookshelf which then toppled over from the impact.

“That’s it, get down” roared Mr Kang.

“What?”  Said Baro.

“On your hands and knees, in the air.” Replied Mr Kang through gritted teeth. “NOW”

Baro hesitated, however realising his situation he did as he was told. Baro could hear Mr Kang take off his belt. He slightly wrapped it around his fist. Suddenly Baro felt a sharp, stinging pain in his as Mr Kang whacked him the belt. Baro yelled in pain. Mr Kang continued to whack Baro with the belt.

Baro could feel blood coming from the flesh that Mr Kang had cut open, around his back. As time went by Mr Kang’s attack became faster and stronger as he increased speed and force. After five or so minutes Mr Kang stopped. Baro sighed with relief. His still stung as he awaited Mr Kang’s instructions.

“Stand” ordered Mr Kang.

Baro followed his orders. He stood up and turned to face Mr Kang. He winced while pushing himself to stand. He tried to hide all signs of pain before allowing Mr Kang to see him.

“I see you can still stand” said Mr Kang.

“Yes” replied Baro.

“That won’t do.” Mr Kang smiled wickedly, his glare was still intense. Baro could tell that this was punishment, revenge for his punch earlier. “Take off your blazer and shirt”

Baro slowly took off his blazer and shirt, trying to not show any sign of pain. At the sight of his t-shirt Mr Kang went a shade redder.

“Take off the t-shirt” ordered Mr Kang.

Slowly Baro began to take it off.

“Hurry” yelled Mr Kang.

Baro continued at his pace. Within a second Mr Kang had grabbed the t-shirt and tore it off of Baro.

“Yah” yelled Baro.

“Stand leaning against the wall” demanded Mr Kang.

Baro hesitated. He wanted to punch Mr Kang; however he knew that that would only make things worse. Eventually he leaned against the wall, with his exposed back facing Mr Kang.  Mr Kang raised his belt and began to unleash all of his fury onto Baro’s unsuspecting back. Baro yelled in pain after each hit. His back began to badly bleed from all of the cuts.

Despite the damage already inflicted on Baro’s back, Mr Kang continued to hit it. Baro’s back was completely covered in blood by the end of the brutal beating. Baro turned around, protecting his back from Mr Kang. Mr Kang stood before him, breathing heavily. Despite all of his anger, Baro had no energy to move towards Mr Kang, and all of the fallen books scattered across the floor made his job even harder.

“Now the pants” said Mr Kang.

“Sir?” groaned Baro.

“Take off your trousers” ordered Mr kang.

Baro, too weak to argue, attempted to bend down, however he experienced a sharp pain that caused him to stand straight.

“Now” roared Mr Kang.

“I… I… I can’t” groaned Baro.

Mr Kang cursed under his breath. He walked to Baro, tugged Baro’s pants and forced them down. Baro lifted his right leg, as Mr Kang slid the trousers off of him. He also lifted his left leg, resulting in the pants being fully off. Baro now stood in the room, with his bleeding back and bleeding .

“Turn” demanded Mr Kang.

Baro stayed still, refusing to turn.

“I said turned” roared Mr Kang.

He slammed into Baro and forced Baro to turn. Baro yelled in pain the whole time as he struggled against Mr Kang’s grip. Mr Kang stepped back. He then used the belt to assault Baro’s exposed legs. This time Baro screamed in pain as flesh was ripped open and blood spurted out. After what felt like a minute the door to the room bursted open and Mrs Song stood there, who face white with shock. Behind her stood Baro’s class mates.

“Mr Kang” shrieked Mrs Song. “What are you doing?”

Mr Kang ignoring her raised his belt and unleashed two last attacks on Baro’s legs. After the last attack Baro’s legs gave way. Baro crumpled to the floor in a heap. He lay there bleeding as his class and Mrs Song looked on in shock. Mr Kang put his belt back on before pushing past Mrs Song and the class. Sandeul who had just arrived rushed to Baro, who lay barely conscious on the ground.

“Baro” yelled Sandeul as he tried to keep Baro awake. Sandeul put Baro on his shoulders and carried him out of the class. He raced past the students. After a second Sandeul could hear Mrs Song follow. Sandeul crashed through the nurse’s office door. The nurse jumped up in shock. Daehyun was sitting up awake in bed, his mom sat beside him. She was obviously in the middle of a conversation with the nurse when Sandeul barged in. Mrs Song appeared a second later.

She ran past Sandeul.

“Put him here Sandeul” ordered Mrs Song as she reached the neighboring bed to Daehyun.

She threw off the blanket. Following orders Sandeul walked over and laid Baro, with the help of Mrs Song, down onto the bed.

“You stay here, I need to control the class and get his clothes” said Mrs Song as she looked up at Sandeul.

Sandeul nodded “Yes Mrs”

“Baro-shi” shrieked Mrs Jung in shock when Mrs Song moved, giving her a view of Baro’s face.

“Baro” said Daehyun shocked.

Mrs Jung stood up and kneeled down beside Baro.

“Baro-shi, wake up. Its mom” cried Mrs Jung.

Realising what Mrs Jung had just said Daehyun looked at the nurse, Mrs Song and Sandeul in shock. The three looked at him.

“Your Baro-shi’s mom” said Mrs Song shocked.

Mrs Jung turned to see the three shocked faces and Daehyun who looked at them as if some secret had just got.

“Yes” sniffed Mrs Jung as she wiped away her tears. “Did they never tell you? Myself and my husband adopted Baro just before the summer holidays.”

Mrs Song and Sandeul looked completely shocked at these words.

“Adopted?” said Mrs Song and Sandeul together in surprise.

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Lol, i have gone so of course in these last two or three chapters. Well, at least i still like them. Hope you guys have too. Anyway, hopefully i will be back to my plan within the next two or so chapters.