Eomma

Fostered love.

Two weeks passed since Baro moved into the Jung’s house. They both had good jobs. Mr Jung was a professor while Mrs Jung was a prosecutor. Their house was two stories. It was huge compared to the foster home. Mrs Jung’s younger sister lived with them. She had just finished college and was offered a job nearby so her sister let her moved. As far as Baro could tell, she seemed really nice. She was always smiling and talking whenever Baro saw her. He shared a large room with his foster brother Daehyun. They were the same age and quickly became friends. They each had a bed and a desk. They shared a six meter long closet, which was half empty due to both of their lack of clothes. Baro thought it was funny that Daehyun had almost the same amount of clothes as he did, however he later learned that Daehyun had thrown out most of his clothes a week before Baro came as he planned to update his clothes for spring. Their bedroom had a large ensuite, which was the size of the room Baro shared with three other guys in his foster home.

Baro really liked the family. Daehyun was the best friend that he ever had. Daehyun introduced him to new groups such as Dal shabet, crayon pop and Girls Day. He even shared his music, CD’s and DVD’s with Baro. Baro was shocked at how far behind he had fallen when it came to music. Luckily the Jung’s had provided him with a laptop and phone, so he could now catch up and listen to the latest music. It also gave him access to videos 24/7. This was greatly helped by Daehyun’s knowledge in by passing his parents safety settings.

Baro was lying on his bed one cold after noon. He lay on his bed listening to crayon pop’s “bar bar bar”. He even said the fan chants in his head. he suddenly felt two hands on his arm. He looked to see Mrs Jung’s sister, Yoon Ae.

“Ah, noona, you’re back” said Baro taking off his headphones.

“Hm.” Replied Yoon Ae. “Unnie, wants to see you”

“How come?” asked Baro.

Yoon Ae shrugged. “She just asked me to tell you since I was going up to my room”

“Oh okay. Thanks” said Baro smiling.

Yoon Ae smiled back and messed up his hair. “You’re so cute when you smile”

Baro blushed as he followed Yoon Ae out of his room. Once out they both walked in different directions. Yoon Ae walked to the end of the hall to her room, while Baro had turned left and walked down the stairs to the sitting room.

“Mrs Jung, Noona said you wanted me” announced Baro bowing as he saw Mrs Jung. She stood holding a mug of coffee looking at Baro as she walked in.

“Hm” replied Mrs Jung. “Baro-shi, can you start calling me eomma”

Baro hesitated for a second before nodding. “Okay, eomma”.

Mrs Jung’s face lit up in happiness she put down her hug and embraced Baro in a hug. She released him and cupped his face in her hands.  

“Shall we go shopping?” asked Mrs Jung.

“Why?” replied Baro.

“Schools coming up, we need to go your stuff”

“oh, okay” replied Baro. “I’ll go get my jacket”. He turned and raced upstairs. He reached the bedroom and opened the door. He opened the door and was shocked at the scene before. Daehyun lay , on his bed, masturnating.

“Close the door” yelled Daehyun as he saw Baro walk in. Baro quickly stepped in and closed the door.  He looked away and walked towards the wardrobe. He avoided looking at Daehyun as he concentrated on finding his jacket.

“Are you looking for your jacket?” asked Daehyun.

“Hm” replied Baro.

“Here” said Daehyun.

Baro froze stuck in a dilemma as whether or not to turn and face Daehyun.

“I have pants on” announced Daehyun.

Baro sighed with relief and turned around. Daehyun was now sitting on his own bed, wearing a pair of jeans. He held out the jacket for Baro. Baro walked over to him and took the jacket.

“Thanks” said Baro.

“No problem”.

Baro walked towards the door but stopped as Daehyun yelled “wait Baro”. Baro turned to face Daehyun. Daehyun’s cheeks were red from embarrassment as he looked at Baro.

“Sorry about what just happened. I thought you had gone out”

“It doesn’t matter” replied Baro. “Watching any new ones?” asked Baro.

“No, just old reliable”

“Fair enough” replied Baro. “Oh, I’m going shopping with your mom so I’ll be back later. Plenty of time for you to finish up”

“You’ve killed it” replied Daehyun grinning.

“Really, cause your bulge says otherwise”. Baro opened the door smirking.

“She’s also your mom” announced Daehyun.

Baro turned back and nodded.

“Hm, she asked me to call her eomma, so I’m going to. I wasn’t sure how you’d react though”

“If she’s happy I’m happy” replied Daehyun.

Baro smiled. “I’m going.” he turned to leave but turned his head back suddenly. “It’s weird that after all this talk of your mom, you’re still hard”

“Yah” yelled Daehyun as he fired a pillow at Baro. Baro stepped out of the room and closed the door laughing.

 

 

 

I dont know if this chapter needs to be rated M. Although based on the websites definition it doesnt need to be. Let me know if you think i should rate this M, or if I'm crazy for thinking that.