Still Pale.

Fostered love.

The first half of the school day went by fast. They were swamped with questions about their disappearance and rumours regarding Sandeul, however by the time Mrs Song arrived they had all given up. The classes went by fast, although Baro understood next to nothing due to his absence he knew that he could make up for it. At lunch time Baro and Daehyun ate lunch together, away from others in order to talk about Sandeul. Once they finished they sat on the steps that they frequented. The day was sunny but cold. They could tell that winter wasn’t that far off. The two sat there for ten minutes before Mrs Song came running toward them calling their names.

“Yah, Daehyun-shi, Baro-shi” called Mrs Song as she came running towards them.

Baro and Daehyun hoped up and moved towards her. She came to a stop a metre in front of them. Despite being out of breath and panting she still managed to tell them her news.

“Come… w…with me.” panted Mrs Song. “S… Sandeul has w…w…woken up”

Mrs Song smiled at them as Daehyun and Baro looked at her in utter shock.

“Seriously?” said Baro.

Mrs Jung nodded as she continued to smile.

“Quickly. I’ll take yous” said Mrs Song.

Daehyun and Baro nodded before the three of them ran towards the car park.

“Baro-shi” called a girl who stepped in front of Baro, causing him to stop abruptly. “I need to talk to you”

Baro recognised her as the girl who sat in front of Sandeul.

“Sorry, I don’t have the time” replied Baro.

“It’ll just be a sec.” said the girl.

Baro noticed that Mrs Song and Daehyun had run out of sight.

“” cursed Baro. “I got to go”

Baro smiled before running off in the direction that he saw Mrs Song last. After running for a minute he found them in the car park getting into Mrs Song’s car. Baro raced over and hoped into the back.

“Seatbelts” ordered Mrs Song.

Baro and Daehyun fastened their seatbelts as Mrs Song reversed before driving out of the school grounds. She sped up as she got onto the motorway. Despite the heavy traffic Mrs Song managed to avoid any hold ups and made it to the hospital in a record time of fifteen minutes. Mrs Song stopped the car in the drop off zone.

“Go on. Tell him I said hi” said Mrs Song.

Daehyun and Baro hoped out.

“Are you not coming?” asked Daehyun.

Mrs Song shook her head and smiled.

“No, I’ve got classes, maybe next time.” Replied Mrs Song.

“Okay. Thanks for the lift” said Baro as he and Daehyun bowed.

Mrs Song smiled before driving off. Baro and Daehyun turned around and ran into the hospital. They sprinted into the lobby, up the stairs and down the corridors until they reached Sandeul’s room. The two arrived at the door huffing and puffing, out of breath from their run. Sandeul sat in his bed as Mrs Jung sat on the stool beside the bed. The doctor was busy talking to a nurse in a corner. Sandeul smiled as he seen Baro and Daehyun. Baro smiled back as he walked into the room. Mrs Jung turned to see them she smiled as she stood up.

“Did Mrs Song bring yous?” asked Mrs Jung.

“Hm” replied Baro.

“She seems quite nice.” Said Mrs Jung.

“She is” replied Daehyun.

Mrs Jung moved away from the stool to allow Baro to sit down. Baro sat down as Mrs Jung went over to the doctor and the nurse.

“How are you?” asked Baro.

“I’m good, a little confused though” replied Sandeul.

“Confused?” said Daehyun.

“Hm, about what happened to get me here.” Replied Sandeul. “Last thing I remember was walking to your house”

Baro and Daehyun nodded.

“Is it true that I collapsed and that I’ve been unconscious since?” asked Sandeul.

“Hm” replied Baro.

“Is it also true that until you got hospitalised you spent all the time with me?” asked Sandeul smiling.

“Pretty much” replied Baro.

Sandeul smiled for a second before it wavered.

“How did you get hurt?” asked Sandeul.

“I… I… fell” replied Baro.

“What about you Daehyun?” asked Sandeul.

“I…I…I g...g...”

“He got hurt when playing soccer at break” interrupted Baro.

“Is that true?” asked Sandeul looking at Daehyun.

“Hm” replied Daehyun as he looked at the ground.

“Why won’t you look at me?” asked Sandeul. “Are you lying?”

Baro smirked.

“What’s funny?” asked Sandeul.

“He’s not lying. He’s just embarrassed.” Replied Baro.

“Embarrassed? Why?” asked Sandeul.

“He hurt himself in a funny way.” Replied Baro.

“How?”

“He kicked the football. It hit the post and bounced back, knocking him out.” Laughed Baro.

Sandeul also started to laugh as Daehyun looked at Baro in annoyance.

“He was going to find out at some point.” Laughed Baro.

“Fine” huffed Daehyun. “When are you getting out?”

“Don’t know” replied Sandeul. “They want to run some tests. If everything’s fine I could be out by the end of the week.”

“Daebak” exclaimed Baro. “Congrats”

Baro hugged Sandeul briefly before parting.

“Why are you congratulating me?” asked Sandeul in confusion.

“Cause you’ll be out by the end of the week.” Replied Baro.

“How do you know?” asked Sandeul.

“Cause there’ll be nothing wrong with you.” Answered Baro.

“Aw” exclaimed Sandeul as he hugged Baro again.

As they parted they noticed that Mrs Jung now stood beside the bed and that the doctor and nurse had just left.

“They want to start their tests soon” said Mrs Jung.

Sandeul gulped before nodding.

“They’ll be in in five minutes.” Said Mrs Jung. “Daehyun-shi can you come and help me for a minute”

“Hm” nodded Daehyun.

Mrs Jung smiled at Sandeul.

“I’ll see you after the tests.” Said Mrs Jung.

“Thank you” replied Sandeul.

Mrs Jung gave him a quick hug before leaving.

“Good luck” said Daehyun before following Mrs Jung out of the room.

He closed the door behind him leaving Baro and Sandeul alone.

“Are you okay?” asked Baro as he noticed that Sandeul had gotten pale.

“Hm. It’s just that hospitals kind of remind me of when my mom died.” Replied Sandeul.

“Oh” exclaimed Baro.

Baro hesitated before hugging Sandeul.

“What’s this for?” asked Sandeul.

“To comfort you” replied Baro. “And to let you know that I’ll always be here for you.”

Sandeul smiled as he continued to enjoy Baro’s embrace.

“Thanks” said Sandeul.

Baro pulled apart slightly. He smiled at Sandeul, who still looked pale.

“You’re still pale” said Baro. “I wonder if this will put colour into your cheeks”

Baro leaned in and pressed his lips against Sandeul’s. They both stayed like that for a minute before they began to kiss passionately. Soon Baro bit Sandeul’s bottom lip until he opened his mouth to moan. Baro then slid his tongue into Sandeul’s mouth. They then began to use their tongues in almost a fighting style as they clashed against one another and reached for the deepest part of the others mouth as possible.

After a few minutes they parted for breath. Baro smiled as he noticed that colour had returned to Sandeul’s cheeks. Just then there was a knock at the door and the two turned to see the door opening. The doctor and nurse from earlier came in.

“We’re here for the test” announced the nurse.

“Oh, okay” replied Sandeul.

“We’ll be doing this one here so you can stay there.” Said the doctor smiling.

Sandeul looked to Baro as he felt slightly uneasy. However he felt comforted by Baro’s smile. Baro ruffled Sandeul’s hair.

“I’ll be outside. Don’t worry it will be over in a few minutes” smiled Baro as if he could read Sandeul’s thoughts.

Baro ruffled Sandeul’s hair again before standing and bowing to the doctor and nurse. He then walked to the door where he turned back and raised his fight and mouthed the word “fighting” to Sandeul. Sandeul nodded in reply, Baro smiled before stepping out and closing the door behind him.

 

I hope you guys like this chapter more than the last. I decided to skip a chapter that i was gonna do on them going to school and being at school since you's wanted Badeul. Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed, I had fun writing this chapter so i hope you had fun reading it. More Badeul to come, along with more moments that will cause you's to either yell in annoyance or that will have you flailing at the screen. Again hope you enjoyed. :)