No, Tell Me It's All Just A Bad Dream

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

L's POV

Its been almost a year and I'm still looking for Min Jung. I even asked the help of Infinite and they too are worried where Min Jung Be. 

I asked Tiffany and Eun Ji but they won't tell me a thing cause they promise Min Jung not to say anything to me and because they are angry at me for hurting their friend. I told them I love Min Jung and they didn:t believe me. I told them I already broke with Suzy the day Min Jung left me.

 

One day I met up with Infinite to Catch up with the group's activities. It's been a year since we had a comeback and it's because of me.

When we entered the cafe I saw Tiffany and Eun Ji sitting at a table and they're with someone. My eyes grew wide when I saw who it was. Infinite's eyes also grew wide when they saw her. It was Min Jung. Finally My Min Jung was here. I was going to approach her but then I stopped when I saw her standing up and telling her friends "wait excuse I'll just go and wash my face in the c.r" I saw something that made me cry. Min Jung stood up with a cane and was feeling her way to the comfort room. I can't believe what I saw. My Min Jung was blind. Tears kept rolling at my eyes as I stared at her. I wanted to run and hug her at that moment. But I just froze. Unable to move. 

Can someone pinch me and tell me it's all just a bad dream. It's not happening is it? No no my Min Jung can't be blind. Why? No one can answer my questions not even myself. She doesn't deserve this. I wish it was me who was in her situation.She had had enough of pain in her life.

 

Sungjong pulled me and told me to sit down at a nearby table. We all looked shock. 

"Why is this happening to her?" Asked Woohyun in disbelief.

"Poor noona, I want to comfort her" cried Sungjong.

 

I stood up and went to Min Jung's table. Tiffany and Eun Ji were shocked when they saw me. Just then Min Jung spoke "sorry I took so long". 

It was the first time I heard her voice again and it made me cry.

When nobody answered her back she asked " tiffany and eun ji what's wrong? Is someone with us right now? I can smell perfume." 

Tiffany then answered her " yes Min Jung someone is here. It's L."

 

I can see Min Jung reaction and she was shock and worried. Maybe worried that I might hurt her again. 

But then she said "Hi L. Long time no see. How are things between you and Suzy?"

 

Gosh she even have the nerve to say long time no see. Is she joking. And she even asked about my relationship with Suzy.

"I broke up with her a long time ago. I missed you so much Min Jung" as I was saying these I was crying. 

Min Jung expression slightly changed and I can see she's a bit moved with what I said. I was hoping for her to say that she misses ne too but she didn't. Instead " oh sorry to hear about you two. Anyway I need to go now, eomma and appa are waiting for me. Nice meeting you again L. " she started walking to the door when I stopped her. I hugged from the back and told her " I love you Min Jung. Please forgive me.please. I really love you." I was crying so hard that I know all the eyes of the people on the cafe are all on me.

 

She broke from my hug and said "I'm sorry." And then she walked out. Tiffany and Eun Ji followed her with a worried and sad look. 

 

I was left there crying.