Secretly In Love with My Bestfriend

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

NARRATOR:

Hwang Min Jung the only daughter of a business tycoon and a fashion designer is the bestfriend of Kim Myung Soo (L) the only son of the richest family in South Korea, and a member of the famous K-pop group Infinite.

She and L have known each since like forever. 

Now both of them are entering college, for the first time they won' t be together in a class since they'll be taking up different course. Min Jung will pursue a Medicine course while L will be in a Business related course.

 

 

Min Jung's POV

*riiiinnng*

Aish! Why is the alarm clock so noisy..I muttered as I reach for the alarm clock beside my bed. I looked at the time and was shock to see that it's already 6:45 am..

OMO! I will be late! I quickly got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick bath and fixed myself.

Today is my first day in Daekyung University. It's also the first time that I will be away from my bestfriend L (well not totally away, were still on the same university but he's taking up a different course than mine, which kinda makes me sad)

 

Well anyway, after fixing myself, I went down to the dining area to join my parents for breakfast..

They both looked serious when I sat down with them..

" eomma gwaenchanha? You and appa looked kinda serious." I asked.

"Ah its nothing. Were just thinking about business that's all. Why don't you eat already, you don't want to be late for school," said mon, while smiling. 

So I took breakfast then brushed my teeth and drove to the university.

 

 

 

L's POV

First day of class..aish I'm too lazy to wake up. I wonder how will my first day will be. New friends maybe? Just thinking of it makes me kinda excited and sad at the same time. I won't be able to hang out with Min Jung now but I will be able to spend more time with Suzy since were on tjhe same class.

*knock knock* 

"Young master, breakfast is ready" said the butler.

"Alright I'm coming" I answered.

 

I fixed my self the went down to eat. As usual alone at the dining table, Mom and Dad are on a business trip to Japan. 

After eating quickly I drove to the school. 

 

 

MIN JUNG's POV

"made it! I thought I would be late. Hmm I wonder if L is here already. " I muttered to myself. 

Oh there he is!

"L!!" I Called him as he was getting out of his car. To my surprise he's with someone. Oh it's Suzy. :( 

"Suzy suzy suzy always Suzy...he's already ignoring me cause of her...aish why does it feel like I'm jealous. Oh wait I don't have the right to be jealous I'm just his bestfriend and she is his girlfriend. That's right just a "bestfriend" and will never be his yeoja. :(( " I thought to myself. 

I have loved L since we were in Middleschool but he never seem to notice it..even though it's already obvious. Anyway who would love a girl with thick eyeglasses and doesn't have a fashion statement. I'm not already surprise that L liked Suzy, she's very pretty and model like.

Sometimes I wish L would at me the way he looks at her.

 

My thoughts were cut off when L waved a hand in front of my face.. (gosh I've been spacing out again).

 

 

L's POV

Before going to school I went to Suzy's house to pick her up. Btw she's my girlfriend since senior high days.

"Good morning" I said and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Yah its too early for that. *giggles*. Good morning too." Said Suzy

"Shall we?" I said as I gestured to the car. 

 

We arrived at the university after a few minutes. We parked the car and got out. And I immediately saw Min Jung waving at me and calling me "L!!" She said.

But I wasn't able to reply cause I went to open the car door for Suzy. I saw how mIn Jjng'as expresson changed. One minute she's happy the other she's not. And she spaced out. 

Me and Suzy went to the place where she is standing. I called her a few times and when I waved a hand infront of her face she finally noticed our presence.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

"Oh! L, Suzy, I'm sorry I didn't noticed you were there. Sorry been spacing out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" I said to the both of them. 

" Ah shall we go to our classes now, don't want to be late do we? See you guys later I'll go ahead" I added.

"Ok have a great day. I missed you!  we haven't seen each other for a while. Gonna catch up with you later" shouted L as I left them in the parking lot.

Hoo what a relief. I got of their sight. I just really can't stand seeing them together. It breaks my heart into pieces. I just love L way too much that it's making me look like a fool. 

"Hwang Min Jung quit thinking of that! Go to your class now" I muttered to myself.

 

L's POV

Finally she noticed me and Suzy.

" Oh! L, Suzy, I'm sorry I didn't noticed you were there. Sorry been spacing out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ."she said. 

"Ah shall ww go to our classes now, don't want to be late do we? See you guys later I'll go ahead." She added. 

 "Ok have a great day. I Missed you! We haven't seen each other for a while. Gonna catch up with you later." I shouted as she left us. 

"She's acting weird today I hope she's ok" I thought.

"Let's go?". I said to Suzy.

 

 

 

---end of chapter---