Angel: Part 1

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Min Jung was released from the hospital after the tests were done. While driving home I kept on thinking if I should tell her about her condition. I don't want her to be sad if she found out that her body is not.much responding to the treatments. But at the same time, I don't want to keep secrets from her. So I decided to tell her. In the end she will find out about it anyway. 

 

*still in the car*

"Babe?" I called

"Yes?" She replied.

"Dr. Lee, I mean Onew told me something about your condition...." I paused thinking how to deliever the news. " please be calm ok.?" I added.

"What is it? I'm prepared whatever it may be" she replied back, smiling.

 

"Well, you see, your body is not responding much to the treatments given to you. But they are already looking for alternative treatments for you. And......" I breathed first before uttering the next.."Onew also said that..there's a huge possibility that you may be able to see again." I finished.

 

I can see that she's shock and contemplating what I had told her.

" I hope they will find the treatment for me soon. And......jinjja!? Myungsoo is it really true? I will be able to see again?" She exclaimed, and tears were flowing in her eyes.

I stopped the car in side street. 

I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. "Yes babe, it's true. We just have to find the right donor and you will be able to see again." I said. 

"I'm so happy baby, I really wanted to see you again". She cried and I hugged her. I guess I underestimated her. I thought she would sulk about the bad news but no, she took it well and looked on the positive news instead. 

 

"I'm so excited too babe. I can't wait for that. For now let's hope for the best eo? Hope they'll find the treatment fast." I replied then kissed her forhead. 

 

The drive home was quiet cause Min Jung fell asleep. I guess she's tired.

When we arrived home, I carried her to her room and laid her in the bed. Then after a few moments I joined her to dreamland.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Few weeks have passed and fortunately Min Jung's condition is getting better. Although no suitable treatment has been found yet. They are still awaiting for the eye donor. 

Everyday while waiting for Min Jung's treatment to be done, Myungsoo and Onew would talk. They became close. Discussing a lot of things. 

Once in a while Onew would give advice to Myungsoo about taking care of Min Jung. How he should cherish her and love her all the time. Myungsoo would agree with those. 

 But one time, Myungsoo was a little bit shock with what Onew had told him it was like he's saying weird stuffs and it made Myungsoo feel like he was giving him his last words. Myungsoo hoped that he was just overthinking. 

-End of Pov-