Oh Grandpa Gyu ^^

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I woke up when the sun rays hit my eyes early in the morning.

I looked at my wife who's sleeping soundly in my arms. I smile as I remembered about yesterday. 

I kissed her forheard then her nose, her face suddenly scrunched at the touch of my lips. It was really cute. 

Then while her eyes are half closed she spoke up, "good morning babe" then hugged me tightly around my waist. 

"Good morning too babe" I replied then pecked her lips. Then I brought my head to her stomach and said "good morning little fella." Then I also kissed her stomach.

She giggled, "yah that tickles" she said.

 

We both got up and prepared for breakfast.

"Babe, the baby wants to eat some blueberry cheesecake" said Min Jung, then she pouted.

"But it's still early for that babe, you should eat breakfast first ok?" I replied.

"But i'm craving for it. Can we please get one when we finish our breakfast...pleaseee babe....pleaseee..with a cherry on top??" She said and did her best aegyo..aigoo how can I resist that request..

"Arasseo...eat first ok? Eat a lot..I want both of you and our baby to be healthy" I replied then she smile brightly.

"Gomawo gomawo! You're the best husband" she said then kissed my cheek. I was surprised, but I just smiled at her. Aigoo she's really too cute.

 

After we ate breakfast I brought her to this dessert shop near our dorm. She was so excited to eat blueberry cheesecake. Aigoo preagnant woman and their cravings.. -.- this will be the start of a long long...calvary for me sigh

 

"Should we tell Infinite oppas about this already? I bet they will be happy especially Sungjongie" she said as she'm happily eats her cheesecake.

"We will after you finish eating your cheesecake. I will call them and tell that we'll visit them." I said then fish out my phone in my pocket and called Sunggyu hyung.

 

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I don't know why I suddenly wanted to eat blueberry cheesecake. Maybe it's the start of my craving period. Aigoo I pity my husband cause he have to suffer with this. My cravings and mood swings. Tsk tsk goodluck to you babe kekeke ^^

 

So after we had our breakfast he took me.to this dessert shop and I ate my cheesecake happily. It was really delicious ^^ 

As I was eating I remembered that we haven't told Infinite oppas yet about my pregnancy. We only told our parents and my two bestfriends. We kinda have forgotten to tell them.

So I ask Myungsoo if we should tell them already and he agreed with. He called Sunggyu oppa to tell him were gonna visit him. I bet they will be totally shocked with the news. And I can't wait to see their precious reactions :D

 

After eating we brought cake for them and headed to the dorm.

They welcomed us as soon as they saw us.

As soon as I saw SungJong as squealed and hugged him tightly. Oh no must be part of my pregnancy. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly. I find it so cute all of a sudden.

 

"Yah noona, gwaechanha? Why are you so happy to see me? Sungjong ask as he was taken a back of my actions.

"I'm ok. I just missed my dongsaeng so much!" I replied then pinch his cheeks. "Omo mianhae mianhae" I said as he winced and I saw his cheeks were kinda red. "Why are you so cute Sungjongie?" I said then smiled at him.widely.

"Yah yah i'm getting jealous already. Can you please stop that babe" my husband interrupted, he back hugged me then rested his head on my shoulder.

"Aigoo the jealous Myungsoo is back." Said Grandpa Gyu. We just all laughed at his reaction.

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Aigoo what's wrong with her? He suddenly hugged Sungjong tightly and pinch his cheeks. Only I can receive that tight hug. Only Kim Myungsoo. Ok i'm kinda jealous with the maknae now... >.<

I interrupted them as I back hugged my wife. I can't take it anymore. Ok I know I know it's too much. I know it's just Sungjong, but hey I can't help it. I'm an overprotective and jealous husband towards my wife. She's mine, only mine ^^ kekekeke..

 

So we chatted and eat the cake we brought for them. Then Min Jung signalled me to tell them.

I interrupted Dongwoo hyung's story for a moment. He pouted a little haha.

 

"Ah we wanted to tell you something." I started. They all looked at me curiously.

"Min Jung.....she's...." I continued then stop. (I wanted to give them a little suspense hahaha :p)

"She's what?" Woohyun hyung asked.

 

"She's.........6weekspregnant" I said fast.

"What? We didn't hear it." Said Hoya hyung

"She's 6 weeks pregnant. Were having a baby!" I shouted happily.

They were all dumbfounded with what I said. All their mouths are hanging. I laughed at their reaction but Min Jung smacked my head.

"Ouch babe, what was that for?" I asked, she just gave me a mehrong. 

 

"Seriously Myungsoo?!! You mean you already..did IT??" Ask Sungyeol.

"Yup we did it. And it was AWESOME!" I said teasing them, then I earned another smack from my wife. 

"Yah babe. One more smack and you're gonna get a punishment from me" I said then smirked at her seductively. She suddenly lay her head down. She knew exactly what I meant. Hahaha..

 

"Aigoo my poor dongsaeng. Did he hurt you when you did IT? Come to Woohyun oppa and i'll comfort you" Woohyun said and he's motioning Min Jung to come him.

"Back off she's mine" I said then hugged my wife.

"Overprotective and jealous jerk!" Said Dongwoo hyung. I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

Everyone congratulated us except Sunggyu hyung, he was silent. We looked at him and he was stil in shocked state. His eyes grew wide when he hear the news. (A/N lol imagine Sunggyu oppa's eye grew wide. Is that even possible...? Kekekeke mianhae Sunggyu oppa :D)

"Hyung? Gwaenchanha?" Ask Sungjong.

"Mi-Min Jung? Is it true? You and Myungsoo are having a baby?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"Neh, it's true." Min Jung happily replied.

Sunggyu hyung nearly fainted, luckily Dongwoo Hyung caught him. Aigoo the Grandpa..he was so shocked. Maybe shock that I shoot that easily and fast. And I surpass him already mwhahahaha..

..we just laugh at Hyung's expression. He was still shock from the news. :D oh Grandpa Gyu. ^^

 

 

(A/N aigoo grandpa go get a wife already so you'll have a baby also. You're dongsaengs are getting ahead already hahahaha)