Happy and Contented by Each Others Side :)

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

L's POV

Finally the doctor came out of the emergency room after what seemed like forever.

 

"Any family members for Ms. Hwang?" The doctor said.

"Me, I'm her husband". I replied

"We need to talk" he said.

 

When he said that I suddenly felt as if I don't want to hear the next things he's going to say. I followed him to his office and he let me sat on the chair in front of his table. 

 

"Mr...." the doctor said

"Kim." I replied.

"Ok, Mr. Kim, I'm Dr. Lee Jinki by the way. And I'm the neurologist of Ms. Hwang. And to tel-.." I interrupted the doctor while he's talking

"It's Mrs. Kim, she's my wife" I said.

"Oh ok, as I was saying, to tell you the truth she's not getting any better. Her tumor has gotten worst. Right now she needs to take constant medications and checkups so we can monitor her. And please don't ever make her sad or feel alone it can add up to the pain she's feeling. I know it's hard for you to accept, but please stay strong for her, arasseo? Make her happy and live a normal life as possible. Don't worry we'll do everything we can to make her better. I promise you that." Dr. Lee explained. "She'll be transfered to her room.now and you can go meet her. You are one lucky guy Mr. Kim for having her, she's stronger than you think. Take good care.of her ok." He added.

"Thank you Dr. Lee thank you so much. I.promise to make her the happiest woman in the world. And yes she is really strong. It's one of the reason why I fell in love with her." I replied while.I was crying. I'm still thinking about her condition, and it tears me.up to know that she's suffering all of this. I have to be strong. I'll stay by her side. I'll never leave you again Kim Min Jung. NEVER.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I woke up and I felt like I was lying on a bed. Wait I was at the park a while ago with..... Myungsoo. I smiled when I remember the things he said a while ago and how we ended up being together again. 

"Baby" I heard someone says and I know it's definitely Myungsoo. "Finally you're awake" he added and held.my hand.

"Are we in the hospital?" I asked.

"Yes I brought you here when you fainted. Are you ok? Tell me, does it hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"I'm fine baby, thank you for bringing me here and sorry if I cause you trouble." I replied a little bit of sad.

" aigoo you didn't cause any trouble. It's my responsibility, you're my responsibilty Min Jung. I would do anything for you. I'll stay by your side forever. Remember that. And I love you so much." He said then kissed me.in the forhead then he kissed my lips. I felt butterflies again when he did that. I kissed him back and it lasted for a few seconds then I pulled back. And he said "ok sorry got carried away". He chuckled then  pecked my lips again.

 

"I love you too Myungsoo. So much. Please don't ever leave again. I don't know if I can handle it. I'm scared of not being with you". I said crying. And I felt him hugging me tightly. 

"Oh baby that will never happen. I promise you. I'll be here by your side" he said. And I know he really mean it.

 

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before checking out of the hospital. We drove to our house and we reached it, he carried me bridal style to our room. 

"Baby I missed you so much. Finally your back here in my arms." He said as he was putting me down on the bed.

"I know you did. And I miss you too. Hey go take a bath now. You kinda smell" I joked and push him off the bed.

" arasseo I will. By the way you love this smelly guy right?" He said I can sense that there's a smirk.plastwred on his face.

"Ne I do haha" I answered back. I heard him clise the bathroom door. And as I was waiting for him I giggled at myself knowing that I'm.back with the man I love, my bestfriend and that were going to share a happy.life.

 

After a few minutes he's back and he helped me.get.into the bathroom so I can take a bath as well. Since this is our house even though I'm blind I still know where are the stuffs I needed. When I finish taking a bath I went outside the bathroom and then I felt pair of arms around my waist hugging me tightly. 

 

"You smelled good Mrs. Kim". He exclaimed while he is resting.his head.on.my shoulder. 

"So are you Mr. Kim" I replied. "Now shall we.go to bed?" I added

"Of course, you don't know how long I have waited for this" he replied while carrying me.to the bed. He laid me down and then scooted himself beside me. I was facing him and he hugged me. My face was rested on his chest. I snuggled closer to him and wrap.my arms around him.

 

"Goodnight jagiya. Saranghaeyo" he uttered then kiss my lips quickly.

"Goodnight. Nado saranghae" I replied. And he hugged me tighter.

 

We fell asleep in each others arms happy and contented that we are back together again and by each others side. 

 

 

 

 

 


Finally after a long while! I'm back! Sorry for this short chapter update by the way. Don't worry I'll.try to update once a week. Thank you for supporting this story and I hope you are having fun reading it.^^

 

And please support and love Myungsoo no matter what. 

사랑해요 명수 오빠!! ♥♥ ^^