Operation Day

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MYUNGSOO'S POV

it's been days since Onew Hyung died. And me and my wife are still having a hard time accepting it. Afterall Onew Hyung was our friend, a family. 

I talked to the doctors who knew hyung's plan. After two days Min Jung will finally have the eye transplant. 

 

 

*skip to operation day*

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

this is it the day of the transplant. I hope it will be successful. I was lying in the hospital bed waiting for the doctors and nurses to wheel me in the operating room. As I was waiting, I talked to Onew-oppa in my mind like he was there. 

"Oppa, I know you can see and hear me. I can't thank you enough for this gift you have given me. I promise to take care of your lovely eyes. I'm sure you are in a happy place now with your wife. Please say hi to her. I love you oppa. You're like a real brother to me." As I was thinking/saying this in my mind I can't help but cry. I miss my dear friend, and doctor. 

Suddenly someone hugged me, and I knew it was Myungsoo. I didn't even know he was back in the room. A while ago he went to the doctors to discuss something.

As I was crying I hugged him tightly. 

"Sshh baby don't cry. Everything will be alright arasseo? I'm sure the operation will be successful. Don't cry. It makes me sad and I'm sure Onew-hyung will be sad if he sees you like this." Myungsoo said to calm me down.

"Thank you baby. I don't know what will I do if you're not here. Ara I'll stop crying now. I don't want to make you and Onew-oppa sad." I replied then smiled.

He kissed my forehead and whispered I love you. Every now and then Myungsoo would do that. Such a sweet thing really and it makes me love him more and more each day. I'm so blessed to have him as my husband.

 

There was a knock at the door and Myungsoo opened it. It was the doctor and the nurses. They prepared me for the operation. They wheeled my bed to the operating room. Before reaching the operating room, I felt Myungsoo hugged me and kiss my lips for a few seconds.

 

"I'll pray for you. I'll just be here waiting outside the operating room. I know you can do this Min Jung. You're strong. I love you baby." He said then pecked my lips again before breaking the hug.

 

I heard the door shut behind me. And I knew I was in the operating room. I hear them preparing stuffs.

"Mrs. Kim, I'll be injecting the anesthesia and sleeping medicine now. Just relax ok. Everything will be fine." The nurse said. Then I just nod my.head a little signaling for the nurse to inject the sleeping medicine. 

After a few minutes I felt my eyelids getting heavier, then I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

As I was waiting for Min Jung's operation, I went to this small chapel in the hospital. I prayed for the success of the operation. 

Then I went back to the waiting area and there I saw my friends. They knew about Min Jung's operation and they're also praying for her. 

 

"Hyung, we came to support noona." Said Sungjong.

"Everything will be alright dude. Relax." Said Sungyeol.

"How is she before the operation?" Asked Sunggyu-hyung

 

"Well she was a bit nervous but I know she can make it. She's strong." I replied.

"This is nerve wracking". Muttered Dongwoo hyung as he paced back and fort.

"Yah will you stop that. It's making me dizzy." Said Hoya-hyung

"Mianhae I'm just nervous" replied Dongwoo.

 

"Just sit down Dongwoo. You're making everyone more nervous." Said Woohyun-hyung.

Dongwoo sat down on one of the benches like us. And we waited for hours. I didn't even notice that I fell asleep.

 

"Myungsoo wake up. The operation is done". Sunggyu hyung said while waking me. 

I suddenly bolt up when I heard him saying that. 

I went in front of the operating room just in time to see the surgeon going out. 

"Ah Mr. Kim, I'm Dr. Kevin Woo. Mrs. Kim is in the recovery room now. After a few hours you can finally visit her. But please wear steriled hospital gown, gloves, cap and mask when you enter her room. We don't want her to catch any virus or infection. Same goes with her other visitors. Just ask the nurses for the steriled things and they will give you one. I will leave you now." Dr. Woo said.

"Thank you Dr. Woo." I replied him. 

"You're welcome. If there are problems don't hesitate to call me. I will just be at my office beside the nurses station near your wife's room." He said. He patted my back and left.

 

 

 

 

 


Waahhhh! INFINITE just finished their concert here in Manila last Nov.3 and I wasn't able to watch cause I don't have money. Huhuhu poor me. T.T