Good News and Bad News

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MIN JUNG'S POV

I suddenly woke up from the sound of the alarm clock. It's been ringing for a minute or so. Then it stopped, I figured that Myungsoo shut it off. I was about to get up when he suddenly tighten his grip around my waist. 

 

"Where do you think you're going beautiful?" Myungsoo asked me.

"To prepare breakfast for you." I replied.

"Aigoo you don't have to do that. I'll be the one to make it later. Let's just stay like this for a while eo? It's been a long time since I held you so close to me like this. And I missed you so much." He said while nuzzling his face on my neck. I can feel my cheeks heating up when he said that.

 

"Tsk tsk since when did you learn to be this cheessy Jagi?" I said and chuckled. I turned around so we are facing each other. I hugged him tightly and smiled like an idiot for I still cannot believe that I'm.here again with the man I love the most. 

 

"Baby, I love you so much." Myungsoo suddenly exclaimed.

"I love you more baby." I replied.

"I love you Kim Min Jung. I love you I love you I love you..and I will never get tired of saying and showing it to you over and over again" he uttered. 

" and I won't get tired of it Myung. " I replied as I hugged him tighter. Tears of happiness are falling now. He really knew how to make me happy. 

We stayed like that for about an hour then he decided to make breakfast for me.

 

After eating we went to the hospital for my ckeckup. Myungsoo insisted of staying with me.while I was doing my therapy eventough I said I would be just fine. But of course he is stubborn and childish so he didn't gave up on insisting. So in the end I allowed him to.

Everything was going normal eversince we had gotten back together. But our happiness was shortlived.

 

 

 

After a few days of coming.to the hospital for treatments I suddenly got headache again. Worst than before. Myungsoo rushed me to the hospital and the nurses brought me to the emergency room for series of test. 

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

we were having breaksfast one morning when suddenly Min Jung felt.headache again. And it's worst than the last time it happened. I rushed her to the hospital. The nurses brought her to the emergency room for the series of tests.

I prayed that she will be ok.

 

After a few hours of waiting. Finally Min Jung was being brought out of the E.R. 

Dr. Lee was right behind her as the nurses wheeled her bed to her room. 

"Mr. Kim, i'd like to talk to you for a minute." Dr. Lee said and ushered me to follow him to his office.

I sat down in the chair and he started talking. 

" well there will be some good news and bad news. Where do you wnat me.to start?".

"Any of the two Dr." I said.

 

"Ok let's start with the bad news. Mr. Kim, I'll be honest with you. Your wife's body is not fully responding to our treatments. But we're already looking for other treatments for her. This is not the first time that we had a case like this. Wherein the patient.is not responding to her treatments." Dr. Lee explained.

" the good news is, eventhough she's not totally responding to the treatments, there are huge improvements on her. Like the headache is not frequently happening unlike before and I can see that she's happier now than before. And we also found out through the series of tests that....there's a huge possibility that she can see again. We just have to find the right eye donor for her. " Dr. Lee continued.

 

I was shocked for both the news that he has said. I was lost for words when I heared that Min Jung's body is not responding much to treatments. I hope and prayed that they will find the suitable treatment for her soon. I don't want to lose her. 

But I was more lost for words when I heard that she's getting beter than before. And she will be able to see again. My Min Jung will be able.to see again. Oh thank you God for this miracle. 

 

"I..I don't know what to say Dr. I really have mixed emotions right now." I uttered.

"You don't.have to say anything Mr. Kim, I know what you're feeling now. Please just take good care of her ok. Whatever your doing for her, just keep doing it. It makes her better. And about the eye transplant... we'll update you if there are possible donors already. For now here are Min Jung's daily medicine and other prescriptions. Make sure she's going to take them. And I'll be praying for you both. " Dr. Lee said.

 

"Thank you so much Dr. Lee, you and this hospital are a great help.to us." I replied..

.."you're welcome, and please just call me Onew."  Onew replied smiling. " after a few hours she can can go home already. Let's just give her rest for now. You can go visit her after this." Onew added.

 

After the conversation with Onew I headed to Min Jung's room and found her still.sleeping. 

I walked to her bed and stared at her beautiful face. Then, I kissed her forhead and held her hand and stayed like that while waiting for her to wake up.

 

 

-end of chapter- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Another update.. sorry it took a while again to update. By the way I have a new fanfic entitled "I Knew I Loved You". It will be just a short fanfic. 

 

Here's the link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/575968/i-knew-i-loved-you-myungsoo-romance-you

 

Please read it too. Thanks :)