Angel: Part 2

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Onew hyung is weird this past few days. He's like giving me advices and talks about loving Min Jung and that I should cherish her every moment. It kinda feels like he is saying his last words. "Aigoo Myungsoo stop overthinking. Maybe Onew just really cares for Min Jung and me that's why he's saying those. Yes..you're just over thinking." I said to myself. 

 

It was Tuesday, again, time for Min Jung's checkup. I was waiting outside her therapy room when I got a little bored and walked towards Onew hyung's office. I knocked but there was no answer. "That's odd, he should be here. It's his clinic hours." I muttered to.myself. 

Seeing that he's not there, I decided to go back to the waiting area. While walking towards there, I saw nurses and doctors rushing to a patient who just got in the hospital. They wheeled a bed and as they are passing by me I was shock to see who's the patient. It was Onew Hyung. His body is bloody. 

I was too shock to move.I watched them bring him to the emergency room. I fell on my knees, and cried. "No no not hyung. Please God, I pray that you save him. He's like a brother to me and Min Jung." With all the strength I have, I walked to the waiting room. While still praying. 

 

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

finally the therapy for today was done. The nurse assist to me to the waiting area where Myungsoo is. We got out of the therapy room and the nurse sitted me on the chairs along the hallway of the waiting area. Usually Myungsoo would hug me or hold my hand when I'm out already. But this time it seems like he's not here. Maybe he grab something to eat, I thought. 

 

Just then I heard someone sniffing beside me. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. 

"Baby,..Onew hyung...." I realized it was Myungsoo who is beside me. I can tell he is crying. I reached for his hand and held it tightly.

"Wae what's wrong? Tell me? I said. Somehow I felt nervous of what he is going to say next. 

"He...he's gone. Baby..he's gone." Myungsoo cried. " he got into a car accident this morning. While I was waiting for you I saw him being rushed to the emergency room. Before you went out of the therapy room they announced that he died." He continued and cried even harder.

 

I know it's hard for my baby cause Onew-oppa is like a real brother to him. I also cried. Onew-oppa is the best doctor and brother. Why did he have to die. As I was crying Myungsoo hugged me tightly. I can't believe Onew-oppa is gone already. 

 

-end of pov/chapter-