Surprise

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been more than a month since Min Jung have undergone the therapy. And it's doing very well.

She only has 3 remaining weeks to go and the therapy will end. 

Thanks to Onew who have studied for years just to make this therapy posssible. Now the couple are very happy with the great results that's happening. 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I woke up this morning feeling so happy..want to know why??..

 

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. And I wanted to surprise her tonight. It will be the first time that I'm gonna make a surprise for my wife and to be honest I don't know what to do..so I decided to call Infinite to help me. 

I carefully removed my arms around Min Jung's waist to avoid waking her up. Then I went outside our room.and called Sunggyu hyung. 

 

*phone conversation*

Sunggyu: yoboseyo?

Myungsoo: hyung, I need your help.

Sunggyu: wae what's wrong? Is it Min Jung? Is she ok?

Myungsoo: whoa whoa...hyung calm down. My wife's fine. She's actually sleeping soundly right now. Well yes it's about her...it's our 3rd wedding anniversary. And I wanted to surprise her though I don't what to do. You know i'm not good at this stuffs. *insert pout here kekeke*

 

Sunggyu.: omo hahahaha.. the mighty Kim Myungsoo is asking our help. Arasseo arasseo. Come here in the dorm and we'll talk about it eo? I'll tell the guys about this. See you in a bit.

Myungsoo: arasseo, i'll be there before you know it. I owe you big time guys. Gomawo.

Sunggyu: ara ara..ppali come here now before your wife wakes up.

Myungsoo: ne grandpa! *hungs up*

 

I took a bath and decided to leave a note for my wife before heading out to the dorm.

"Babe i'll be back arasseo. I love you". I whispered to her then peck her lips.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I woke up and felt the space beside me. Wait where's Myungsoo. "What time is it anyway?" I asked myself and reached for the alarm clock on the bedside table. It's just 8 in the morning and he's not here. Aigoo where coukd that boy be. 

Then I saw a note sticking in our bedroom mirror.

I got up from the bed and went to get the note and read it: 

"Babe, I just went to Infinite's dorm. Manager hyung called me. He said we need to talk about something urgent. I'll be back ok. Don't miss me that much :p I love you baby! :*" 

 

"Aishh early cheessy notes" I mumbled to myself while shaking my head and smiling.

I washed myself quickly then went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

 

 

It's been 3 hours since Myungsoo left. Arrrghh i'm bored here in the house. He didn't even text me nor greeted me. It's our 3rd wedding anniversary. Could it be that he have forgotten about it again. I wouldn't be surprise if he did. *sigh*

I just decided to watch television while waiting for him. 

Suddenly my phone rang. It was an unknown number. Who could it be.

I answered it but was hesitating a bit.

 

*Phone conversation"

Min Jung: yoboseyo? Who's this?

Unknown person: is this Kim Min Jung?

MJ: yes it's me. Who are you? Where did you get my number?

U: It doesn't matter where I got it. I have your husband Kim Myungsoo. Come here at xxxxxxx if you still want to see him. Oh and come alone and dress up nicely. Bye.

MJ: wait......

 

Omo! My Myungsoo is kidnapped! I need to be there immediately.

I dressed up like what the person told me. But wait why is he asking me to dress up. Weirdo..

 

I drove my car and headed to the place the person told me. I was so nervous. Whtmat if they do something to my baby. Please be safe Myungsoo. I'm coming. Wait for me....

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I high fived Dongwoo hyung as he hung up on Min Jung. Yes he's the one who called. We have a little app that can change your voice so Min Jung won't suspect anything about our surprise party for her. 

The "kidnapping" part was in our plan. I wanted to give my baby a little thrill for our anniversary. Kekeke.

"So you guys are ready? She'll be here in no time." I asked them

"Ready when you are!" They all shouted.

 

So they tied me in this chair. And put a little bit of make up so that it looks like I was beaten up. They wore black clothes and mask to hide their faces. I can't wait to see my baby's reaction.

We heard a car parked outside the said place and we're right it is Min Jung. We immediateky proceeded to the plan.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I reached the said place. It looks like an abandoned restaurant, but why here.

"Myungsoo!" I called out as soon as opened the door and saw him tied in a chair and he had bruises. I ran into him while I was crying. I can't bear to see his situation they hurted my husband.

"Oh my gosh myungsoo. Who did this to you baby". I hugged him and I cried. I tried to free him but suddenly 6 guys appeared in front of us. 

 

"Don"t you dare release him lady. Or you will never see him again" one guy said. Then the other guy held a gun in front of us. 

"No no please. Don't kill him. Please. Kill me instead not him". I hugged Myungsoo, my back facing the guys.

"If that's your wish" another guy said.

"Baby I love you so much remember that arasseo." I said then kissed Myungsoo one last time. 

I heard the click of the trigger and I was preparing myself for the gunshot. I looked Myungsoo in the eyes and he's tearing up. 

Then I heard a loud sound. *POP*

I hugged Myungsoo tightly.

 

I was waiting for the pain but it didn't came. Then I looked up at Myungsoo who was smiling at me.

Wait what is happening here.....

 

"Babe! Your so brave! Would you really sacrifice yourself for me?" He said smiling.

"Wait what's going on??" I asked confused.

Suddenly I heard another pop sound then I turn around and saw confettis in the air. Then another pop was heard abother set of confettis.

Then the 6 guys revealed themselves and I was dumbfounded. It was Infinite. Then I turn back to Myungsoo who is smiling wideky at me, he's already free from the chair. 

I stared at him and suddenly I can feel anger rushing in. 

"Yah! You!....." I pointed my finger at him "what is this! You made me worried! I thought i'm gonna lose you! Pabo! Arrrghhh! I hate you!" I said then hit his chest. I can't contain my anger, worry and cries. I hit his chest and cried. 

"Babe, I'm sorry. I just wanted to surpsrise you. Happy 3rd Anniversary my Min Jung". He said then cupped my faced then kissed me quickly. 

"It's not funny babe, I was so worried. Don't do that again Kim Myungsoo or i'll leave you". Replied then pouted. 

"Arasseo I won't. I'm sorry. I love you so much" he replied then kissed me again. This time passiobately. But we were interrupted by the guys.

"Aigoo! Get a room!" They all shouted.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

After the kidnapping scene. I continued my surprise for her. 

We went into this restaurant that I have prepared. It was just a simple romantic ambiance.

 

"I thought you forgot about our anniversary" Min Jung uttered while we were eating.

"How can I forgot the day that I got married to the most beautiful girl that I love" I replied then held her hand tightly.

"Cheessy stuff again. You're learning from Woohyun oppa now." She chuckled.

"But you like it when I tell cheessy stuff right baby?" I replied then move my face closer to her. I can see she's blushing. I really love to . She's so cute.

"Yah yah wha...what a-a-are you doing?" She stuttered. 

"Wae can't I look at my wife's beautiful face?" I replied then kissed her lips.

She flustered imediately..

I just laugh at her cuteness then she hit my arm lightly.

 

 

We had a wonderful dinner and we strolled in the park for a few minutes then went home.

 

 

"Kim Min Jung, my bestfriend, my love, my wife. Happy 3rd anniversary. I know I have been a bad husband to you before. But I changed now. You made me into a better person.. i'm glad our parents arranged us into this marriage. I love you so much. You're the only woman in the world that I want to grow old with." I said as we are facing each other while lying in the bed.

 

"I love you so much too my Kim Myungsoo. You really are a blessing to me. I'm glad as well that I married you. I never regretted this marriage. I love you my bestfriend...." she replied then pecked my forhead, "I love you my love..." she pecked the tip of my nose " and I love you forever my husband". Then she quickly pecked my lips and hid her face in my chest. I can tell she's embarassed.

 

"You're so cute babe." I said then kissed the side of her neck.

I lifted her face then kissed her passionately and she kissed me back. The sweet kissed turned into a hot one. And I can sense she also felt it.

I pulled out when were both out of breath. Then I kissed her neck again and whispered seductively. "You're mine tonight Mrs. Kim. I'm going to make you scream my name and beg for more" I smirked then I saw her blushing.

 

 

And she did screamed my name as I made her see stars in our beautiful love making tonight.^^

 

 

 

 


Chapter update! Sorry took so long. I was kinda collecting my thoughts this past months. I have so many ideas I don't know which one to write first kekekeke..

 

Thanks for my lovely subscribers and readers! ^^