Beep

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MYUNGSOO'S POV

It's been 4 months since we found out that were having a baby. And boy it wasn't easy to be Min Jung's husband while she's on pregnancy. 

For the past 2 weeks she would crave for something weird... like avocado ice cream with chocolate sauce ( I wonder what it taste like..eeecckkk).

What's weirder is that everyday she wakes me up in the middle of the night. She would poke my cheeks until i'm half awake, half eye closed. Then when i'm asking her what is it she would just smile at me widely then pinch my cheeks and tell me to go to sleep again. I've been lacking in sleep since then. Aw gosh now I have huge eyebags -.-

 

We planned not to have ultrasound so the baby's gender would be a surprise. 

Today we plan to go to the mall to buy baby stuffs like clothes (preferably white of course since we don't know the baby's gender) and Infinite is coming with us. They've been taking good care of Min Jung. They spoiled her actually..and I bet the baby will be spoiled also from these guys. Tsk tsk..

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

Today, Myungsoo, me and Infinite will buy clothes for the baby although we don't know the gender yet cause we wanted it to be a surprise. Kekeke..

..my oppas and Sungjong spoiled me for the past months. They would always buy what I wanted. ^^ so lucky to have them. Though sometimes Myungsoo would scold them for spoiling me too much or maybe he's just jealous. Tsk tsk.

"Baby, where going now." Myungsoo called me from the front door. I was sitting on the couch. 

I walked to him and I saw those huge eyebags. I can't help but feel guilty cause I'm the one who caused them. I would always wake him up in the middle of the night cause I really wanted to see his cute face when he's half asleep with one eye closed. I find it so cute and I can't resist it! When I finally got what I wanted I tell him to go to sleep again. Am I a bad wife for doing that? Kekeke aigoo blame it on my husband I just really can't resisit his charm kekeke..

 

"Babe, mianhae for causing those eyebags." I said while caressing his cheeks. "I just really can't help it you're too cute when you're half asleep!" I exclaimed then pinched his cute cheeks. I really love Myungsoo! ^^ 

"Ouch babe!" He shouted then he pout a little.

"Keke mianhae I love you!" I said then peck his lips. I know he wouldn't get mad at me if I do that. Hahaha

"Aigoo you really know my weakness. Kaja." He said then grabbed my hand and we went to the mall were Infinite was waiting. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

It's now the 9th month of Min Jung's pregnancy. Everything was prepared. The baby's room, clothes, and other baby stuffs. All that's left is the baby. And the couple couldn't wait any longer. Anytime soon Min Jung will give birth. 

Infinite, the couple's parents, Eunji and Tiffany prepared a baby shower. And it was a happy moment for them. They were all excited to see the baby. 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Infinite, our parents, Eunji and Tiffany surprised us with a baby shower. They planned it without us being informed. It was very touching. 

They decorated the house with balloons and banners. It was like a children's party. They did that while me and Min Jung were on.the grocery shopping. 

 

While were chatting ang having fun on the living room....

 

"Noona!" Sungjong called Min Jung.

"Ne maknae?" Answered my wife.

"Can I listen to your baby. I wanted to see if it will kick or what" Sungjong asked like a kid.

"Haha sure you can." Said Min Jung.

Sungjong went to the sofa were Min Jung was seated then lower his head to Min Jung's stomach.

"Hey there baby..this is uncle Sungjong. What are you doing there inside noona's tummy? Is it comfortable there? When are you going to come out?" Asked Sungjong. Aigoo he's really a kid. Min Jung gighled at his questions.

"Aigoo the baby won't answer you. Stop bombarding it with you questions." Said Sunggyu hyung

"You're just jealous hyung" said Sungjong then continued to ask the baby as if it will answer.

"Grow up healthy ok? Cause when you come out I'm gonna teach you lot's of stuffs like dancing and singing." Said Sungjong then suddenly.. "omo! The baby kicked!" Both Min Jung and Sungjong exclaimed. 

"It must've like what I said" said Sungjong proudly. 

"I want to talk to the baby too!" Said Sungyeol hyung.

"No me first since I'm the oldest!" Exclaimed Sunggyu hyung. 

Then they all wanted to tslk to the baby. Aigoo my childish hyungs and maknae. Min Jung and I just all laugh at then as they take turns in talking to the baby. And guess what..the baby responded to all of them which made them so happy.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I was so happy to see Infinite taking turns in talking to the baby. And the baby responded to them. Though it kinda hurts when the baby kicks.

It was already late and Infinite, Eunji and Tiffany have to go home. Our parents left home early.

Myungsoo and I thanked them one by one and we're helping them on their way out ehen suddenlt I felt a sudden pain in my stomach and water is running down my legs. This is it! 

"MYUNGSOO!!" I screamed. 

"Omo babe!" He quickly rushed to me when he saw me. "Calm down ok. Breathe in breathe out" he said as he help.me on the way to the car. Infinite helped in carrying me cause I can't barely walk.

Eunji grabbed the prepared bag with my clothes and baby's clothes in our room. Then Tiffany called my parents while we're on our way to the hospital. Dongwoo oppa drove the car.

"Oppa! I can't take it anymore. Will you please drive the car faster!" I shouted.

"Relax babe Dongwoo hyung is doing his best." Myungsoo assured me as he held my hand tightly. I can see he's a little nervous but not showing it to make me relax.

 

We arrived at the hospitsl and they immediately wheeled me in the emergency room. I dragged Myungsoo with me. I wanted him to be with as I am giving birth.

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Min Jung dragged me to the emergency room.

I held her hand tightly as she was giving birth.

"Come on babe push!" I said while holding her hand. "One more babe. You can do this!" I said.

"Aaaarrrggghh!" She screamed. 

"Ok I can see the head now Mrs. Kim. One more push and it will be out. You can do it! " said the doctor.

"Aarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Min Jung shouted as she pushed with all her might. My hand is kinda stinging due to the forced she applied but I didn't mind at all.

Then we all heard the baby crying. It was such a beautiful music to me and Min Jung.

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Kim it's a boy." The doctor exclaimed. He handed the nurse the baby to wipe it clean.

 

I leaned to Min Jung and whispered "babe, it's a boy. It's Kim JiYoung. You did a great job babe. I love you" then I pecked her lips.

She smiled at me and said "jinjja? Kim Jiyoung our son. I love you too Myungsoo" then she closed her eyes.

Then we heard......

 

~~~~~bbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeepppppppp~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


CLIFFHANGER! kekeke...sorry this chapter is a little messy ^^

 

The next chapter will be the last chapter T.T anyways I hope you will read this until the end. :D