Bad News

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

AUTHOR'S POV 

Its been months  since the incident happen between L and Min Jung. And yet there's stil no reconciliation that's happening. Min Jung doesn't know her bestfriend anymore. He changed into a whole new different person. The sweet, calm and loving L was now a cruel, cold heartless guy.

 

Summer will soon begin and this is what Min Jung is waiting for. She was planning to file divorce after the school year ends and she'll move to the United States to study so she could start a new life there. A life without L.

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

"Yay! It's summer vacatiob in a few hours I can't wait to have a party over at my house" exclaimed Tiffany

"You're coming with us, right Min Jung?" Asked Eun Ji.

I was staring blankly agin into space thinking about the divorce I'm planning. I couldn't stabd L anymore. Every second I spend with was like hell. 

"Uh what is it again?" I responded to Eun Ji

"Aigoo, your mind is drifting again to the divorce thing", said Tiffany

"Well I've been counting the days already haha" I said laughing though I know that they know that I'm faking my laugh.

"You're still not great in lying Min Jung. We know that you'rehaving second thoughts on leaving that stupid guy because we know you love him." Said Eun Ji.

" you really know me do you?" I asked smiling.

"Of course we do!" Said both of them. 

 

Me and L are still living on the same roof for months and the things betweeb us got worst. Which is why I wanted to divorce him so both of us can be free. I never imagined that this could all lead to this. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Min Jung together with her friends were walking home when suddenly Min Jung felt dizzy and lost her balance.

"Hey, you alright?" Asked tiffany as she help Min Jung stand up.

"I'm fine just felt a little dizzy that's all". Replied Min Jung.

 

Days have passed and the frequent dizziness along with great headache attacks Min Jung always.

Tiffany and Eun Ji are worried and asked her if she wanted to go the doctor but Min Jung refused and said that maybe she's just tired.

But the two were really worried and said if it happens agaib they will definitely go to the hospital at.once.

 

While walking home, Min Jung's sight suddenly went blurry and a she felt a sharp headache which caused her to fall to her knees. Tiffany and Eun Ji rushes her to the hospital.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a different place. I was in the hospital. The last thing I remembered was my sight getting dark and sharp pain in the head and that was it.

I'm sure tiffany and eun ji brought me here.

When they saw me open my eyes they were so relived to see me.

"Oh I'm so glad you're awake" said Tiffany while smiling. I could tell they were so worried a while ago.

"Well how are you feeling?" Said Eun Ji

" a little alright". I replied.

Sudenly a doctor went to the room and said " Ms. Hwang glad you're awake. Btw I'm Dr. Lee Jinki. I'm a neurologist. I was the one who conducted test to you a few hours ago."

 

" um hello doc, so any news about my condition?" I asked.

"Well--" said Dr. Lee "I'm not sure how are you gonna handle this but I'm sorry to say that, you have a brain tumor. And based on the diagnosis its getting bigger by the time. And due to this you're eyesight is getting poorer. Again I'm sorry to say but maybe in a few months you might totally lose your sight. I'm sorry Ms.Hwang. we repeated the test several times but were getting the same results. Its best for you to take medication and tell beforehand your love ones about this so they can prepare. I'm going to live now so you and your family can talk." And he left.

 

The three of us were shocked and suddenly they both hugged me and comforted me.

"Why does this have to happeb to you?" Cried tiffany

"Min jung were heare for you" cried eun ji

 

I was left speechless....I need to accept the fact that I will get blind soon....