You and Me, Together

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Hey" I said as I placed the bouquet of roses on the grave. "How are you up there? It's been a while since we visited you." I talked as if someone will answer me.

"We missed you so much. I can't believe you left us. It's been 4 years now since you passed away but it seem like yesterday. I know you are in the happy place now. Don't worry about us here ok.?" I added as I stare at the grave. I'm thinking how did all of this happened. My thoughts were interrupted when someone shouted....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe! We need to go now. Or we'll be late for Hoya oppa and EunJi's wedding" said Min Jung whilr holding in her both hands our twins, Jiyoung and Jieun. Yes we have twins. 

Remember last time what happened..when I thought Min Jung left us? Well it turned out she just passed out due to exhaustion in giving birth to Jiyoung. And what me most is that the doctor saw another head going out of Min Jung. And it is confirmed that Jiyoung has a twin. Since Min Jung passed out the doctor decided to do a caesarian operation to hmget the baby. And that baby is Jieun. We have a wonderful anf loving fraternal twins. They are 3 years old now. ^^

 

 

"Appa! Ppali! I want to see pretty uncle!" Exclaimed Jieun as she released her hand from Min Jung and ran towards me.

"Yah Jieun! Don't run you might trip!" Shouted Min Jung.

"Let me just say goodbye to Uncle Onew and Aunt Yoonmi eo?" I said to Jieun as I carried her.

"Ne appa. Uncle and aunt, we'll leave now. Were gonna attend Handsome uncle and Beautiful aunt's wedding today". Said Jieun then she blew a kiss on thr graves.

"Hyung, Noona, were gonna visit again soon." I said then held Min Jung's hand as they reached us.

"Uncle and aunt I love you!" Said Jiyoung.

"Bye Noona and Oppa" said Min Jung. Then we went to the wedding of the year.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

When we reached the venue, we went to Hoya oppa's dressing room to wish him all the best and because the twins really wanted to see him.

"Pretty uncle!!!" Shouted Jieun as she immediately saw Sungjong in the room.

"Omo pretty princess is here!" Replied Sungjong and he carried Jieun and kissed her cheeks. Jieun is so close with her "pretty uncle" Sungjong. Yes that's what she calls him cause she said he's beautiful. ^^ 

"Hi noona, hyung and Jiyoung" Sungjong said as he saw us. Jieun played with Sungjong while we talked to Hoya.

"Handsome uncle! Advance congratulations to you and to Beautiful aunt" said Jiyoung and went to Hoya's lap.

"Gomawo my handsome nephew" said Hoya then ruffled Jiyoung's hair. 

"Aw not the hair uncle!" Said Jiyoung as he fixed his hair. We all laughed at his reaction.

 

"Hey having fun without us?" Suddenly someone spoke and we turn around and saw Sunggyu oppa hand in hand with Tiffany. Oh I forgot to mention Hoya oppa and Eunji have been dating for 2 years since the twins were born. And Sunggyu and Tiffany too. And they will get married next year. Finally Grandpa Gyu found the girl of his dreams. And she was just right there all along. ^^

 

"Grandpa Uncle!" Jiyoung shouted then jump of Hoya's lap and went to hug Sunggyu oppa.

"Aigoo I told you not to call me that. I'm not a grandpa." Sunggyu uttered then picked Jiyoung up. 

"But appa said...." Jiyoung said and Sunggyu gave Myungsoo a glare. Myungsoo just chuckled at him.

"Just call him Hamster uncle Jiyoung. It suits him" said Tiffany and she smiled at Sunggyu oppa.

"Honey you're not helping". Said Sunggyu oppa then he pouted. We were all shocked when oppa did that. We all just laughed at his childishness.

"Aigoo it doesn't suit you hyung" said Woohyun who just came from nowhere with Sungyeol and Dongwoo oppa.

"Hello Greasy Uncle, Choding Uncle and Dino Uncle" exclaimed the twins.

 

And we just talked and talked before heading to Eun Ji's room to wish her the best.

 

 

*skip wedding vows*

"You may now kiss the bride" said the priest. Hoya oppa kissed Eunji sweetly. We all shouted. Me and Tiffany cried.

"They're so romantic babe." I said as I lay my head on Myungsoo's shoulder while tearing up due to happiness.

"We're more romantic babe" replied Myungsoo as he kissed the top of my head.

"Cocky much?" I replied and he just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

after the wedding and reception we went home cause the kids were exhausted from playing with their uncles and aunts. They had so much fun and so do we.

They fell asleep on the way home.

 

We tucked them to their beds when we reached home.

 

Me ad Min Jung took a bath and prepared to bed.

 

"Babe...." I said

"Hmmmm" she replied while she snuggled my chest.

"Thank you". I replied hugging her tightly.

"For what?" She asked as she lifter her head up to look at me.

 

"For everything. For accepting me again into your life even though I have done so many bad things to you. For giving me another chance to prove my love to you. For loving me unconditionally. For giving me a wonderful family. For being the greatest wife and bestfriend." I said to her. And I can see she's getting teary eyed same as me.

"Myungsoo, the past doesn't matter to me anymore. You may have done so many bad things but I have forgotten them all. And I should be the one thanking you. For giving me the courage and strength to live especially on the times when I almost give up. For staying by my side. For loving me, your bestfriend. I'm so blessed to have you as my husband. And now what matters is not the past. We may not be able to turn back the time to fix what happened before, all that matters now is the beautiful present we are in and the wonderful future we're going to create with our family. " she replied me with full of sincerity.

And I cried. I hugged her and cried so much. I'm indeed blessed to have her and our kids. 

She wiped my tears using her thumb. I her cheeks and said

"I love you so much Min Jung. I love you forever. Yes we're gonna build a wonderful future with our children." Then I kissed her forhead.

"I love you too Myungsoo. I love you forever." She said and then I kissed her. Sweetly.

 

I pull away and hugged her. I started singing our song, With. It was Min Jung's favorite Infinite song. I sang her favorite lines.

 

Na mogesseo
Nae ireumeul cheom bureudeon geu ibseureul
Panjjagimyeo naman bodeon nun
Naega deo jalhalke
Naega deo malhalke
Naega neoreul deo saranghalke

Hamkke georeo watgo
Gachi ureosseotji
Itji mothal geon
Neo ppunil geot gata
I will never be alone... with you


Hamkke georeo watgo
Gachi ureosseotji
Itji mothal geon
Neo ppunil geot gata (Just you)

Gakkeum na yakhaejil ttaedo
Neoreul chaja wado
Amureon mal eopshi nal ihaehae jullae

Joheun nari ogo himdeun nari wado
Tteooreul saram neo ppeunil geot gata

Saenggakhae bon jeogi isseo
Meon nae ire
Yeojeonhi hamkke isseul neo wa nal

 

(I can’t forget those lips that called my name for the first time
The twinkling eyes that only looked at me
I’ll be better, I’ll say it more
I’ll love you more

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget
I will never be alone with you

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget (just you)

Though I get weak sometimes and go to you
Will you understand me without a word?

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future)

 

She smiled at me lovingly and she said the last line for me "You and me, together in the far away future" and she pecked my lips.

"Yes, you and me together, forever". I replied then kissed her passionately. 

 

 

-END-

 


And it's DONE!!! :D 

Thank you so much to all the lovely subscribers, the upvote and 1000+ views. You are very much appreciated! ^^ I love you all! :D