Other Side of Him

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

AUTHOR'S POV

It was time for P.E class and Min Jung and her friends were going to the locker room to change. Little did they know that Suzy was there and was talking to someone on the phone. Before they could enter, they heared what she's saying " yes Hyun Seung, I know how much you love me and I love you too. Don't worry about L, our relationship means nothing to me. I love you more than him, arasseo? Got to hung up now someone might hear me talking to you. Bye." And she hunged up.

 

The 3 girls were shocked about what they heardand silently they walked away from the door and went somewhere else.

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

"I can't believe it, she's playing with L! She's so mean!!" I exclaimed in anger

"Calm down Min Jung", said Eun Ji

"Calm down? How can I calm down? I gave way for their relationship cause I know that's what will make L happy, but she's fooling him all this time!, I shouted. 

"So you're gonna tell L about this?" Asked Tiffany.

"Yes I will, I'm sure he will listen to his bestfriend and he will believe me." I replied.

 

I went home straight after rhe class.

When L got home...

"L We need to talk." I said

"What is it?" He asked

 

"Well I know it's hard to believe but.....Suzy is playing with you." I said.

"What are you saying Min Jung?" He asked looking confused and angry.

"Well me and tiffany and eun ji heard her at the locker room speakjng with someone named Hyun Seung. She said she loves him more than you. And that your relationship means nothing to her. She's fooling you L!" I shouted.

 

"HWANG MIN JUNG STOP THAT!" He shouted as well.

"But L! I'm telling you the truth!" I answered

" stop this! Why are you doing this to Suzy!? Stop making stories Min Jung! Stop making her look bad will you?!" Said L

I could tell that he is very angry.

"L! Believe me she's just playing with yo--" before I could end my sentence I felt a hand slapping my face. L Slapped me hard. I was shocked with what he did. L my L. It's like I don't know him anymore.

He left me there dumbfounded and he went to his room.

I can feel pain in my face as it starts to sting. I was left there crying and thinking about what he did.

 

 

L's POV

I slapped her. I slapped my bestfriend.I can't help it I was so angry with what she told me. How can she make up stories about Suzy? My own bestfriend is destroying my relationship with my girlfriend. I hate her. How can she do this to me and Suzy.

 

I should not tell Suzy about this, she might fight Min Jung. And I don't believe anything that Min Jung said anyway.

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 The next day, Min Jung and L ate in silence. L that the left side of Min Jung's face is a little bit swollen because of his slap. 

He felt a little guilty at this.

Min Jung left L at the dining table and went to school. She can still feel the pain in her cheek. While driving she can't help but cry.

 

At school, Tiffany and Eun Ji saw Min Jung' left cheek.

"What happened? " asked Tiffany worried

Before Min Jung can even tell them the reason she sob and sob.

"L Didn't believe me.he thought that I was just making up the stories so Suzy would look bad. He was so angry he slapped me" Min Jung said as she cries even harder.

"Mworago? Yah who does he think he is!!" Said Eun Ji angrily. 

"Please don't tell my parents about this.they don't know a thing about this. And please can we just let it go I don't want to cause L anymore trouble" said Min Jung.

Tiffany and Eun Ji just agreed even though they wanted to kill L for hurting their friend.

 

 

The situation between L and Min Jung got worse. L Change into a whole new different person. It's like he doesn't know Min Jung in school even in the house. Sometimes he's going home really drunk and would ignore Min Jung's help. He even forgot about Min Jung's birthday which hurt her a lot because it's not likely for L to forget her birthday. 

Often he's telling Min Jung that she's ugly, pabo, or fat which hurts Min Jung so much. And sometimes even telling her to get lost out of his sight. 

 

For 3 months this has been the situation for the two. Sometimes Min Jung couln't help but think that how could she have fallen in love with this guy. And that she wants to file a divorce so he and his girlfriend could be free. But she can't she's worried about her parents.