Miracle

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

MIN JUNG'S POV

I woke up feeling a little tired. I felt a pair of arms around my waist hugging me tightly. Then I remembered what happened last night. I can't believe we did it already. I blushed hard when I remembered it. Oh gosh. 

I then looked at the handsome face of my husband. I carefully traced my fingers in his perfect nose, when suddenly he spoke.

"I know I'm handsome baby. It's bad to stare at your husband like that. I might melt." He smirked and pecked my lips without a warning. "Good morning my lovely wife" he added and tightened his hug on my waist.

 

"Y--yah who said I was staring aigoo...and your so full of yourself Mr. Kim" I replied while hiding my flushed face in his chest.

"No need to hide your face babe. Did you enjoy what we did last night? It was awesome babe! You were screaming my name so loud.."he replied chuckling then I smacked his head. 

"Yah! Aigoo I was not!" I hit his chest lightly. Gosh Myungsoo can't you see i'm embarassed already.

"Hahaha my baby is embarassed. How cute!" He exclaimed and kiss my forhead. "I really enjoyed last night babe. I hope we can do it again.....soon" he said then seductively smirked. 

"ert!" I shouted then slightly pushed him away from me. As soon as his grip loosened I ran to the bathroom.

My heart is racing right now. And I swear my face is so red. Pabo Myungsoo..this is all your fault.

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I really love to tease my wife. She's so cute when she's blushing. 

I grabbed my clothes and washed up in the other bathroom before heading out in the kitchen. I prepared our breakfast. I was done just in time when Min Jung cane down from our room. And her blush is still.obvious. Only I KIM MYUNGSOO can make her blush like that..and I love it. ^^

 

We ate our breakfast while chatting. We didn't notice thay it was already time for Min Jung's therapy. She only have 3 weeks remaining for the therapy. And her condition is so so much better than before. The doctor actually said that after the therapy her illness might be totally gone. And were really hoping for that.

 

We drove to the hospital and I assisted her to the therapy room. I waited outside the room.

After an hour or so. She came out of the room with Dr. Woo beside her. 

"Mr. And Mrs. Kim would you come with me to the office. I have to tell you something". Dr. Woo said, while smiling.

"Yes Dr." I said. Then held Min Jung's hand as we follow Dr. Woo...

 

"You see..eversince Mrs. Kim had done the therapy her condition is getting better. And isn't it we told you that she only has 3 more weeks of session..well I have good news for you....." Dr. Woo said

"Mrs. Kim's tumor is completely gone. I don't know how but all I know is that it's a miracle! You're wife is all better! Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Kim" He added.

"I-i don't know what to say...."  said I, stuttering. I can't believe it! She's alright now! Her tumor is gone! Thank you God for this miracle.

"Babe...." Min Jung said then hugged me tightly. I know she's crying due to happiness. And I'm very happy as well. At last everything is well. 

 

"When didit happen Dr.?" I asked.

"Well after the session last week, we checked the results and other tests conducted to her and her tumor was gone. We shocked and happy at the same time that finally she's cured. Thanks to Dr. Lee's research."

"Thank you too Dr. Woo for helping us." Min Jung said.

"You're welcome. It's my job after all." Dr. Woo replied.

 

We called our parents, Eun Ji, Tiffany and Infinite to tell them about the miracle and to have a little celebration.

Min Jung and I decided to go to the church and Onew--hyung's grave before going our house party.

We prayed and thank God for the miracle He had given us. For making my wife well.

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month since Min Jung's miraculous recovery happened. And all is well for the couple. 

One.morning, Min Jung woke up feeling uneasy. She suddenly run in the bathroom to throw up. Myungsoo help her. He patted her back as she was throwing up. Myungsoo is a little worried for Min Jung, cause it's been 3 days since she's feeling sick. One time she's feeling dizzy and nearly fainted. 

So Myungsoo decided to take Min Jung to the hospital to have a check up.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

Today Myungsoo decided to take me to the hospital already since he is dead worried about ne being sick for the past 3 days. 

To be honest I kinda have a feeling of what is happening to me. Although I don't like to get my hopes up so I just agreed on Myungsoo to be sure. I hope i'm right with what i'm feeling right now.

 

We talked to Dr. Woo and told him about what happened for the past 3 days. So he gave me some tests. While doing the tests and checkup Myungsoo decided to go to the chapel first to pray. I know he's nervous right now although I don't why.

"Mrs. Kim, kindly go to the bathroom and perform this test will you?" The nurse said then handed me something.

I was shocked when I saw what it was. I followed what the nurse said and did it. Then I gave her "the thing".

After an hour, Dr. Woo called us again in his clinic. We were seated in front of his desk. Myungsoo is holding my hand tightly.

 

"Mrs. Kim, what you're experiencing for the past three days were normal....normal for women who are on their 1st quarter of their....pregnancy. Congratulations Mrs. Kim you're 6 weeks pregnant!" Dr. Woo exclaimed.

I was shocked. I cried, I was so overwhelmed. I'm pregnant....I'm gonna be a mom and Myungsoo's gonna be a dad.

"Baby...you're pre-pregnant.....so I-I'm gonna be a dad now?" Myungsoo said. I nodded at him smiling.

Then he shouted "whooo! I'm gonna be a dad now! Myungsoo Jr is coming!" He hugged me then lifted me up. Dr. Woo and the nurse were clapping their hands and saying congratulations. 

When Myungsoo set me down already I looked at him and he's smiling like an idiot. I know he's freaking happy right now. Another miracle was given to us. Thank you Lord for this miracle inside me.

 

We thanked Dr. Woo and left the hospital. Both of us are smiling and we both still can't believe that were going to have a baby.

 

While driving home Myungsoo kept on talking. Asking what should we name the baby if it's a boy or a girl.

He already thought about it. He said if it's a boy we'll name him Kim JiYoung. And if it's a girl we'll name her Kim JiEun. I think the names are cute. ^^ my husband really has taste kekeke..

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I still can't believe were having a baby already. It''s so overwhelming. I can't describe the feeling. 

I have already thought about the baby's name and Min Jung agreed with it.

 

"Babe, i'm happy were gonna have a baby. I can't believe I shoot that easily. I'm so great at shooting" I said and then chuckled. Then hugged her as were cuddling on the bed.

"Yah! ert!" Min Jung replied then smacked my head. I just laugh at her reaction. 

I lowered my head to her stomach and talked to our baby. 

"Hey there little fella, it's me daddy. Please grow up healthy ok. And don't give mommy a hard time arasseo? Be a good boy or girl or both ok? I love you" I said then kissed her stomach.

She giggled at my action. Then brush my hair with her hand. I stayed like that for a while.

"Do you think i'm gonna be a good father?" I asked her. 

"I think you're gonna be great Myungsoo. I know you will." she replied then I smiled.

I went closer to her face then kissed her sweetly. 

"I love you my Mrs.Kim." I said then hugged her, bringing her closer to me.

"I love you more my Mr. Kim" she replied then pecked my lips. And we both went to dreamland with huge smiles on our faces.