Pain In My Heart

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

*the next morning*

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

"Eomma, appa, me and L have decided to go with the arrange marriage". I said as we were eating breakfast.

"Jinjja?!! Then we have to set the date then". Said eomma.

" I'm sure the Kims already knew about this. We'll plan this wedding right away." Said Appa.

 

-end of POV-

 

AUTHOR'S POV

and so the wedding day has arrived. L And Min Jung moved at the new house bought by their parents as a wedding gift.

-end of POV-

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

It' s been a week already since me and L are married. And everything seems normal for us. I mean were stil bestfriends and he and Suzy are still a couple.

I thought this was going to be easy but it's not. Everytime I see them together, especially when L holds and hugs Suzy, it felt like I was stabbed a million times in my heart. But hey I chose this I have to bear with it.

 

*morning*

"L Wake up, breakfast is ready" I said to L as I was shaking his body ti wake up.

"Suzy, saranghae" muttered L in his sleep.

 

I wanted to cry that time but I hold it and tried waking L again and this time he opened his eyes and smiled. I can't look him in the eye at that moment cause I know if I do I'll cry.

So I just said "get up abd we'll be late" as I darted out of his room.

 

 

L's POV

I was having a dream about Suzy when I heard someone waking me up. I opened my eyes and saw Min Jung, who looked like there's something wrong about her. I smiled to her and said "good morning" . But she just told me to get up already cause we'll be late and she went out of my room.

 

Aigoo what's wrong with her.

Anyway I took a bath and headed downstairs to join her for breakfast.. ww ate in silence which is unusual. 

After eating we separately drove to school as no one except for our friends knew about the wedding that happened between me and Min Jung.

I picked up Suzy at their house and we both went to school.

 

 

MIN JUNG'S POV

I went to school alone which is not new since were married. I saw my closest friends, Tiffany and Eun Ji, on the parking lot. Only these two knew about my feelings for L. And they woukd always scold me why I haven't told L yet nd why did I ever suggested for L and Suzy to be together even if were already married.

 

Upon seeing me Tiffany hugged me tightly and said "I'm so glad to see you today" and smiled

"Aigoo you're always glad to see her" said Eun Ji while laughing.

"It's like we haven't seen each other in a month with the way you act Tif-" my sentencewas cut when I saw L and Suzy walked out of the car and I can hear people screaming like they make a great couple. They look good together.

 

"Ouch (1 billion times)" said my heart.

I almost cried when L and Suzy passed by me. They both smiled and I smiled back. 

"Hey, are you ok" ask the two

"Yeah I'm fine" I said but I can tell that they knew I was lying.

"Let's go we might be late" I added as we walk to our classroom.

 

Until lunchtime at the cafeteria all I can hear is about L and Suzy. Both of then are seated together the other Infinite members.

Although I'm friends with them I choose to stay away from them cause I don't want to cause any trouble for them because they are so popular and I'm just the ugly, fat girl who you don't want to hang out with especially if your a Kingka or Queenka in the school.

Everytime I tell that I'm ugly and fat and no one will love me, Tiffany and Eun Ji will get mad at me and tell me that I'm too harsh at myself. "Yah! You're beautiful arasseo? I don't want to hear you saying you're ugly" that's what Tiffany always tells me. That's why I love them both they support me :)