YG-Kind-Of Nightmare

You're My Wife.
His fierce dark brown eyes make him looks so hot and y. His so slightly tanned skin makes him looks so macho. His height and built figure clearly makes him looks so masculine that I almost dropped my jaw. And don't even make me start about his jaws! Even though it's tightly clenched, oh scratch that.

Because it's tightly clenched, it becomes more and more obvious how sharp and y it is. His sharp nose, small juicy lips are all perfectly in shape. 

Too perfect indeed. Even from any angle too, I know that he's exactly my type.

Also definitely the perfect dream gentleman for any healthy grown up female on ea---

"Do you even know how to ing drive, woman?!"

 

"Ex-excuse me?" 

His deep, full with hatred voice was like a pail of cold water splashed onto me, snapping out of my never ending thoughts about him. Well, I didn't expect much, a simple "gwenchanhaseyo?" or "chosung hamnida" would do.

But what the did he just say?

 

"I'm asking you, why the did you suddenly brake, huh?! Can't you ing see what has happened to my car, you jerk?! Do you even know how much is this car worth?! It's the first one to enter South Korea! It's not even 2 months old! What the have you done?!" His voice was very deep, husky and loud. He ran his hand through his hair miserably.

Okay. Scratch everything I said from the top. Scratch his face, scratch his sick attitude too! Gentleman? Hot? y? Well he's just a , the iest I ever met!

He banged my Audi, and flipped the table, making me the bad guy, and he yelled at me, as if he's not guilty at all! This won't do! He already triggered the monster in me and no words can describe how pissed off I am at the situation.

 

"Excuse me, ahjussi." I cleared my throat, ignoring his face that has turned even more irritated than before.

"Even if how you look at it too, it is clearly your ing fault! You're the ing one who ing hit me from behind... Hah, let me tell you something that you don't know. When the traffic light turns red, we have to stop. Omo, did I surpised you?.. Jeez, how the did you even get your driving license?! Someone like you, don't even deserve to drive a car like this, cause you guys clearly don't match.. You're such an embarrassment to this car! I guess this is why they say, we shouldn't put something from different classes together. Cause it turns out ugly. So ugly like your attitude!" 

I have reached to an extent that I don't even think before spitting out my words. But, I did feel guilty and regret right away on my language though.

But ah, whatever!

 

"Wh-what did you just say?!" His eyes were almost fall off its sockets when he said that.

"Well you want me to repeat?!"

"YAH! I was on my phone, I didn't se--" He gasped when he realized that he just admitted his fault.

"So that's why!"

"But then, how can you brake all of a sudden? It's still your fault too!" He said as he pointed his finger at me.

"You're on your phone and you didn't see the traffic light turning red, tell me how come it's my fault? And how fast were you driving that you can't avoid my car? Driving over the speed limit is your another offense, I see. And driving that fast, with phone... Ah, I am speechless."

Our temper is really not a joke. Both of us looked like we're more than prepared to kill each other with our bare hands, and none of us bother the attention we started to receive from the public.

 

That's when it hit me that I supposed to be on my way for my interview!

 

"Oh ." I rushed into my car to take my phone out.

I quickly take photos of the situation. My injured Audi baby, and that poor smexy BMW i8. And that guy's photo, making him shocked by my action.

"Y-yah what are you doing?"

"You clearly have to settle up the mess you've created, don't you think so?.. I have important stuff to do now, so let's settle this once I'm done. Give me your identity card, license and phone number. Palli."

He looked at me in disbelief.

"Huh, who do you think you are? A police?"

I sighed as I knew this will take quite some time. I took a glance at my watch. It was already 8.25 a.m.

"Look, do you want to settle this on our own, or do you want to involve the police and court? I have no problem with the latter because with all of your traffic offenses, I am more than confidence that I can win this case."

His expression started to change as he heard that.

"Trust me, it's gonna get real messy once they're involved." I added.

The way he looked at me clearly looked like he already beaten me up to death in his mind. But actually, I don't want to involve the police either. It's going to be a long case and I might have to leave my car in a workshop for a long time, in order for the insurance company to settle the stuff and compensate me.

 

"Palli, I don't have time!" I rushed him.

He hissed as he opened his car door to take his wallet, I guess.

 

"Since I don't know what a person like you can do to my details, I refuse to give you my identity card and driving license." He reached out what I believe was his business card as he said that.

I swear if he's just trying to get on my nerves, he succeeded a big time! Or maybe he's just born a jerk.

Since I didn't want to waste my time any longer, I reached my hand out to take his card but before I could even hold it, as jerk and bastard as he is, he purposely dropped it on the ground.

I looked at him in disbelief. Just how low can he go?!

 

"Pick it up." I ordered through my already gritted teeth.

He just snorted at me before going into his car and started his engine.

I dropped my jaw at his sick attitude as I picked it up and went into my car.

"Ill-mannered bastard." I threw his card on the passenger seat as I don't even bother to see his details. It's about time for me to settle my mission of the day.

 

 

"Ms. Jun Jihyun, right?" Asked a lady when I wandered around the lobby in YG Building.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo. I apologize for being late." I nodded slightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Gwenchanayo. A few of our directors just arrived too. Please come with me, I'll lead you to the interview room." She smiled and I smiled back as I followed her.

 

"Do you want any drink?" She asked politely.

"Aniyo. Gwenchanayo." I turned down the offer as I tried to calm myself down. I was still very much pissed off at that rude just now. I mean, such a waste! If his attitude is as nice as his face, I would have talked nicely with him. He didn't need to be that rude!

I sighed when I think of my terribly injured baby. What a day to begin with!

However, as professional as I am, I tried to focus more on my upcoming interview. It will be more important than any other interviews I've ever been before because it's a private interview. There will be no other candidates and even the chairman will be there, to evaluate my performance. I basically have to present my past projects to show my contributions in the sector. I hope I didn't mess up because I really practiced a lot last night. After Jiyong left.

All of a sudden, last night conversation I had with him flashed before my eyes.

 

"So what's your plan after this?"

"I have applied for a new job. And I have secured an interview tomorrow." I smiled as I recalled the instant reply I received after sending my resume.

"Where?" Jiyong looked interested.

"YG Group." My eyes lighted up as I was doing 'ta-da' with my hands.

Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

"Mwoya noona. Why are you following me?"

It's my turn to give him a confused look.

"You work there?" I blinked my eyes as I recalled where he actually works.

"I've been working there since I graduated. It's like, 7 years already. Molla?" 

"Jinjja?!" I stared at his pissed off face.

"Ah, of course you didn't know. I forgot you only care about yourself." Jiyong said as he rolled his eyes.

I reached out my hand to smack his head but he was way faster as he grabbed my hand.

"Ohh." I was amused.

I reached out another hand and it landed at the back of his head successfully.

"Noona!" He let go of my hand and quickly rubbed his head.

I laughed my heart out at the moment even though it wasn't that funny. I just felt so content all of a sudden, with Jiyong by my side, and we're having a heart to heart conversation, as we joke around.

I just stared at his annoyed face and realized how beautiful was his skin.

"Jiyong ah." I called his name to which he cocked his eyebrow.

"Should we just get married?" I was serious though.

He scrunched his nose.

"Even if you're the last woman on earth, I will still not marry you." He put on a serious face too.

"Ouch." I closed my eyes as I acted out the pain I received from his words.

"Seriously noona, I can't see you more than a noona. You know that, right." He chuckled but I got his message.

"But why not? We're both singles and hot."

Jiyong laughed so hard until I barely can see his eyes.

"Hot? I don't know about you, but I am."

I reached out to smack him but he dodged off easily and left the swing.

"Seriously noona. You gotta control your temper. And hands. Do you always like to smack people?"

"Heol. Control my temper? Said the one who really flips the table when he's pissed off! And I never smack anyone else other than you!" I said as I recalled the moment in high school when Jiyong flipped my table because I told everyone that he liked one of the girl in my netball team. He got really pissed off that he went and attacked me after my class.

"You literally hit me with that table."

He widen his eyes. "Tt-that was so long ago! I was so childish back then."

"Huh." I rolled my eyes and eventually laughed as I flashed back the incident.

Jiyong laughed too. "Aish. I really got scolded a lot by Dami noona that day!"

 

My laughters died on the spot at the mention of that name. A lot of memories rushed into my mind. The good ones, and the bad ones. Even my dream last night.

Jiyong noticed my expression and he just realized what has slipped out of his mouth.

I looked at anywhere but him. I sensed him walking nearer to me who's still sitting on the swing.

"Noona." He called out softly. I turned to face him and tried to act casual.

"Do you still get those dreams?" Jiyong was calm as usual. Only he knew about my nightmares.

I slowly nodded. "When I haven't had that dream for a few months... when I start to think I finally forgot about it.. it comes back to me without fail." I barely said that out.

Jiyong squatted on the ground so that our eyes were at the same level.

"It's... It's never your fault, you know right?" He locked his eyes with mine.

"I know. I know.. but what if, I didn't tell Dami that Soo Yeon--"

"She deserves to know that one of her best friends is sleeping with her boyfriend... She deserves to know at least that. If I'm the one who caught them, instead of you, I would do the same too. I will still tell her, noona."

It has been almost 12 years. But I still can't get over it. No matter what I do, no matter who talk to me, no matter how hard I try. I still felt that Dami committed suicide because of me. My parents even sent me to meet a psychiatrist because I was having a severe depression after that day. But it didn't work out. I can't even speak my heart out. At least no one pushed me after that. They understood how hard it was to see your bestfriend, more like a sister, commit suicide in front of you. Right in front.

Jiyong reached my hands as his eyes soften. He knew at times like this, there's no word can help me.

"She went and confront them. She said she still can accept him back if he apologizes and promises to love her and only her after that. But--"

Tears were threathening to fall from my eyes.

"'I won't apologize even if I hurt your feelings. Because I don't regret ing Soo Yeon at all.' Jiyong ah, how can he say that to her?" I started to sob as Jiyong kept silent. His hand on top of mine, clenched into a fist.

"How can Soo Yeon do that even?" Tears then dropped miserably on my cheeks.

 

"See... In the end, it's not your fault at all. She's just too young.... Too weak.. Too kind.... Too dumb." I felt even more pathetic when I'm the one who supposed to console Jiyong for losing the one and only sibling he had, but right now it's the other way around. Just like when I attended Dami's funeral.

I wanted to hug her mom and her dad and tell them everything will be fine or at least say something to console them. I thought they needed my strength, but I realized when I reached their house and broke down before her family, that it was me who needed theirs.

 

"I am so sorry." Her mum said as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Sorry? To me? But why? You are the mother who lost a daughter." I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes I lost my daughter.. Yes.. But you. You lost your other half."

 

 

"Jun Jihyun ssi... Jun Jihyun ssi.."

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone shook my shoulder.

"Oh. Sorry. I was.." I totally forgot that I was waiting to be interviewed.

"Gwenchanayo. Don't be too stressed out. You can go into the room now. Everything has been prepared." The receptionist gave me a small smile to which I replied with an embarrassed smile.

Well, that was embarrassing.

 

As soon as I walked into the room, the cold air sent shivers down my spine. I was greeted by 4 serious looking men in their 40's or 50's, which I believed were the board of directors of YG Group. There was still one empty spot on my right.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jun Jihyun imnida." I bowed 90° to them as I tried to kill the painful silence that was lingering in the room.

"To see you face to face like this, you look a lot younger than your age." The man with a mini 'YANG HYUN SUK SAJANG' cardboard in front of him, voiced out. I wasn't expecting that, but that made me felt more relaxed.

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled.

"Chosung hamnida. Hwejangnim, Choi Isanim* (polite way to address a director of a company) said to begin without him." The girl earlier suddenly showed up in the room.

Another man beside sajangnim, with a 'YANG MIN SUK CHAIRMAN' cardboard in front of him, closed his eyes and sighed before nodding at the girl.

"Please set up your things first. Then we can start right away." His voice alone was strict, don't even start about his gaze.

"Algessumnida".

 

I was on my 5th slides when the door to the interview room creaked open. I assumed it must be the late director so I didn't even bother to look at him. I was about to change the slides but his voice caught my attention.

"I'm sorry for being late, I was caught in a quite situation."

 

And when our eyes met, I guess for the hundredth time in that morning alone, I almost got a heart attack. I even thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but when I see his reaction, I know it is real.

 

"Oh, look who do we have here." He let out a small smirk as he slowly walked towards his chair.

'. . .' I closed my eyes as I frowned at our unique fate. It's definitely him! That beautiful jerk.

 

"What do you think you're doing, Seunghyun? Come in late and still dare to interrupt the interview?" Hwejangnim sounded unpleased with that guy's attitude but all of them look like they know each other for years. I realized ever since I started my presentation, they aren't any formalities among them. Even my interview, they make it very casual. Just like a small chit chat, I would say? Maybe it's just the company's culture. Well, of course non of that matters now, right?

"Do you know him?" Sajangnim asked me but before I could even say anything, that guy interrupted.

"Please get out. Our company clearly doesn't need an employee like you."

My jaw dropped at his sentence. 'What the did he just say?'

 

"You heard me right? Please leave. There's no way I'll agree to hire someone like you in this company."