Seungmin pabo

You're My Wife.
                                            
 
 

"Eonnie?! Where are you? Why didn't you pick up your phone? I called you like a thousand times! Do you know how worried I am?!" Hyo Joo yelled and I can't help but to smile.

"The flight was delayed... And they had some issues so I had to wait for my luggage." I obviously lied and took a glance at Seunghyun. He gaped even wider and his eyes were so round at my lies.

'What?' I mouthed him.

"Oh really? You must be so tired.... Eonni you don't need to rush. Have a rest first and you can visit Hyeon Woo even tomorrow."

"Aniya.. Gwenchana. I'll be there tonight. I'll give you a call later, alright?" I said and continued to eat.

"Arasso. They've moved Hyeon Woo to the normal ward, and I'll be spending the night at the hospital today. So just come, okay? I already told the nurse that someone from overseas want to visit, and asked if we can ignore the visiting hours..."

I laughed. "Arasso. Good job." I can't help but to burst into giggles, but then stopped immediately when I realized Seunghyun was staring at me like I'm some crazy woman.

I coughed awkwardly. "Right. I see you tonight. Bye."

"Why are you still here?!" I asked Seunghyun in a high pitch after I ended the call.

 

"The doctor said you need to be admitted. So you're not going anywhere tonight." He answered, crossing his arms across his body.

"I thought you said I can leave after I eat?" I almost finished my meals!

"You actually believed that?" He mumbled under his breath.

"Your heart stopped beating.... And we can't ensure that it won't happen again anytime sooner!" He continued.

 

"He said my body temperature dropped. And so my heart stopped working.... So if I just stay warm, it won't happen again right? And I was just lack of rest. This is not even the first time I passed out, so chill." I normally wear very warmly even during summer. Just that today I was rushing, it didn't even cross my mind that I would experience something like that.

"It's not as easy as that. If anything happen, people will blame the hospital that treated you... Which in this case, is this hospital. And I own this hospital." He flashed me a fake smile. 

"Ah... I see! That's why you doctors act like you care." Him, and all the doctors in the world. Might as well just say that the hospital wants my money.

"What?"

"It's okay. Should I just sign a document saying that I refused to get treated here, and if anything happened to me, you shall not be blamed?" I rolled my eyes at him and casually looked at the empty IV bag. I carefully took out the needle and winced. Ouch, it stings.

 

"What do you have against doctors that you hate us so much?.. Ah.. Minah noona told me." He asked and trailed off at the last part.

Minah eonni? Oh, right! Dong Wook.. Minah.. Boramae.... Dinner.

Everything came back to me as fast as lightning. And I haven't ask Minah yet about their relationship!

"Are you dating Minah eonnie?" I asked in a serious tone.

You better not. Because if he say yes, the first thing I'm gonna do when I come back to Seoul is to kill Shin Minah for not telling any one of us that she's taken! I thought we're best friends?!

"Ne?" Seunghyun looked at me surprised before he suddenly burst into a small smile.

 

"Are you by any chance, have interest in me?"

Now it's my turn to look at him in disbelief.

"I know I'm charming, and you probably has liked me since the moment we first met... But ottokaeyo? I really, have not even the slightest bit of interest in you." I have no idea if Seunghyun was serious or being sarcastic, but I burst into laughter anyway.

When did we first met again?... Oh car accident!

I wiped away my tears. "Man, you can't be serious!"

He was about to reply me when his phone suddenly rang. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" He answered the call as he walked to the door.

After I composed myself, I walked to my clothes on the sofa. I'm definitely not staying, so I should change out of this hospital gown before he came back.

I was taken aback when I lift my blouse up and find it torn open. I straight away know that it was cut.

 

"By Seunghyun?" I can't help but to feel a bit embarrassed to know that he had actually seen me half . I mean, I don't even wear bikini in the beach, and the most revealing clothes I ever wear is just sleeveless shirts. I'm very conservative when it comes to clothing.

Oh!.. Which bra did I wear today? I peaked inside the hospital clothes and saw that I'm wearing one of my newest bra. Good job.

I shall stop passing out everywhere. I mentally noted.

 

The blouse won't do. I looked around for my luggage to get new shirt. 

Wait. Did anyone even collect my luggage at the airport?

As if on cue, Seunghyun came back into the room.

"Excuse me. Is my luggage here?" I asked.

"You don't think I actually would wait for your luggage and take it with us, in the ambulance, right?" He answered so sarcastically.

"And you know you can answer my question with a simple yes or no, instead of, returning a long sarcastic question, right?" I replied.

"And YOU know that you don't need to say everything that crossed your mind, right?" He replied.

I looked at him in disbelief. Man, we have the same level of sarcasticness!

 

He's so annoying.

"You're so annoying." He said.

I snorted. "That's supposed to be my line!"

 

Argh. Even when I think back about my interview session in YG, I still got annoyed until today. And he's making it worse.

"So is my luggage still in the airport?" I asked, as I throw my phone inside my bag, and picked up my blouse, jacket and jeans.

"Nope. My PA brought your luggage to our hotel."

I sighed.

Should I just wear my leather jacket on top of my bra? I can just zip up till my neck.

I took my hand bag with me too. I still need to touch up my make up, or else Hyo Joo will definitely catch something.

"He can send it here by tomorrow evening."

"Oh, gwenchanayo. I'll just pick it up myself." I walked past him to the bathroom.

 

After I get out of the bathroom, Seunghyun was sitting on the sofa.

Was he waiting for me? I was flustered for a second.

"Jihyun ssi, why don't you come.." He stopped half way as his eyes scanned my body, before he chuckled.

"I should have at least get you something to wear inside." He said bluntly.

I looked at him awkwardly. "It's okay. I still look good like this. No worries." He definitely know how I look underneath this jacket. Oh, God.

Seunghyun suddenly reached for his long coat on the sofa and throw it on me.

"You should stay warm."

 

I can't help but to feel touched. I just hold the coat tightly, with mixed emotion. My period must be around the corner, since I'm sailing with emotions with his very small gesture.

 

"But why did you cut my blouse again?" I asked out of curiosity.

He hesitated. "Your jacket was too thick. It was hard to measure your blood pressure... So I cut your blouse, and take of both your jacket and blouse sleeve."

"But you can just cut my sleeve?" I was confused.

He was silent for a moment.

 

"I didn't think of that... Look, it was an emergency! Do you think I purposely did that to see your body?! Please, there's nothing to see!" Lies. He was nervous and very loud.

"Chill, I was just asking.... Anyway, what did you want to say just now?" I reminded him as I casually tie my hair in a messy bun.

"Oh.. You should come back here for a check up after you settle your stuff." He said.

I sighed. Not again.

 

"I'll be fine." I smiled awkwardly. There's like a very awkward aura around us, all of a sudden.

"Oh, yes. My phone number." He reached out his name card. The familiar design caught my eyes.

"I have this already.. Oh yeah! You gave me when you hit my baby before, remember?"

I just realized what I said when he looked shock.

"I mean my car." I chuckled awkwardly. No no no, Jun Jihyun. Don't get comfortable with this hot .

 

"Are you boasting around your position in YG?" I reached for the card anyway. But Seunghyun pulled in right in time.

"I thought you say you already have th--?"   "I lost it!" I cut him and quickly snatched the card away. "That's why I didn't get to call you." I continued.

"Oh I thought you admitted your fault, that's why you didn't call."

I widen my eyes at his remark. "EXCUSE YOU! I was at fault?! You were clearly--"   "Arasseoyo!! I was about to contact you anyway." He rolled his eyes. 

"Call me after you're done with your stuff. I'm in Shilla Stay Jeju."

Of course. The most expensive hotel in Jeju.

 

"Arasseoyo." I throw his card angrily inside my bag, making sure that Seunghyun see my rebellious gesture too.

"Oh right, while you're at it, can you settle my discharge and get my medicine as well?" I took out my insurance medical card and put it on the table beside me and was about to leave.

I still need to call eomma and everyone. I'm so busy!

"Excuse me? Am I your personal assistant?" He looked at me in disbelief.

Oh, I miss Hyo Joo at times like this. She's so efficient.

"Gomawoyo SEUNGMIN ssi." I purposely get his name wrong this time. I can see laser coming out from his eyes!

I burst into laughter knowing that I got him on his nerve.

"See you later!" I finally put on his coat and waved him goodbye, leaving him with no choice.

 

"Y-YAH!"

I could hear him even after I pass the hallway. I break into a small smile as I adjust his coat on me. His perfume is so strong, as if he's walking closely beside me.

I can't help but to feel butterflies in my stomach.