Ego kills.

You're My Wife.

                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can tell that he's super pissed off.

 

Oh God. What have I done. I should never ever involve families. I know it better than anyone else, how unpleasant it can be.

"Forget it. I don't even want your apology." With that, Seunghyun ended the call.

 

I leaned on the wall, still in front of the lift.

Great. Everything's going down the drain because of your unnecessary temper.

The lift in front of me belled, signing it stopped and someone's going out.

I composed myself and try to stand casually while looking at my phone.

I sensed a guy came out from the lift with some paper bags in his arms. He suddenly stopped behind me.

 

"Jun... Jihyun ssi?" He called out.

I was stunned. I looked up to see a very unfamiliar face.

 

"Nugu..?" It's very rare for me to forget faces. I only forget names.

"Oh I was right!.." That man chuckled in his deep y voice.

"Song Minho imnida.. Seunghyun hyung's secretary..." He smiled as he offered a handshake.

He looked a lot like Jiyong!

 

I smiled a bit and shake his hand.

"I saw hyung's coat.. And it's so big on you." He pointed to the coat I'm wearing.

Oh!

"What are you doing here?.. Come, let's go to his room." He gave me a soft push as he led me to Seunghyun's room.

Oh dang, how am I gonna face Seunghyun now?

 

"Hyung asked me to buy some bungeoppang in the food truck, across the hotel, alllllll the way to the end of the street." He was telling the location as he point here and there.

His voice is very deep. And, those hot red bean fish shaped bread he's carrying smells so good.

"Ah, I bought extra for you too since he said you're coming to collect your luggage tonight." He smiled until his eyes went missing.

"I guess he eats this kind of food too?" I asked casually. Why is his room so far away?

"Who? Hyung?" Minho asked and laughed afterwards.

 

"Of course! He might look like some rich s, but he doesn't act like one at all.. He likes street food like this, and he even go to those roadside tent to drink sometimes!... and if he goes clubbing, he doesn't even talk to those y girls even though they tried hard to approach him."

Okay.

His reply slapped me on my face real hard.

"Where are you from, noona?.... Ah... I can call you noona, right?" He turned to look at me for my permission.

I smiled and nodded.

"Call me Mino okay...Though I wouldn't mind if you wanna call me oppa." He said with his deep voice, similar to Seunghyun's.

Okay, maybe I should stop focusing on his voice. Dang, but it's so y!

 

I smiled. He's so cute. His voice doesn't match his personality at all cause his voice made me expect him to be very matured.

"In YG, we don't address people by their tittle.... Ah, only to Yang Sajangnim and Hwejangnim... Other than those two, all are hyung and noona." He continued as he make a left turn and continued walking.

 

"Wow, really?" I thought because he's Seunghyun's PA that's why he calls him hyung. Like Hyo Joo and I. I wanted to build a strong connection. But turns out to everyone in YG.

"And and... everything about YG is different. You'll see once you start working." He smiled again.

So, if Seunghyun told him all this.. Does this mean that I'm unofficially accepted in YG?

I seriously have so many things to ask Seunghyun.

About YG, about Minah eonnie. About Dongwook oppa.

 

"You should get a check up while you're here. Hyung already brought a lot of stuffs from the hospital." Mino suddenly said.

Damn. Somebody please kill me. I ran my fingers through my already messy hair, making me look more homeless than I already am.

"I am the one who urged hyung to help you in the flight today. Please treat me a nice lunch on the day you join YG, arasseoyo?" Mino turned to face me as he flashed a smile.

"Of course." I smiled back.

 

"We're here.. My room is just opposite.. Hyung's staying alone." He said as he ring the bell to Seunghyun's suite.

No wonder it was all the way to the end. All the rooms are suites here.

Should I just ask him to bring my luggage out for me while I wait here? I don't think Seunghyun would want to see my face too.

While I was still hesitating, Seunghyun opened the door.

 

"Oh, you're here?" I heard Seunghyun's deep voice.

. I was standing behind Mino so I guess he didn't see me yet.

"Come in.." Seunghyun left the door open for Mino.

I was about to ask Mino to bring my luggage out when Mino suddenly announced,

"Jihyun noona is here too."

 

I almost gasped.

Seunghyun who was half way to the living room, stopped and turned to the door.

Mino went in as if nothing happened and I became so visible in front of Seunghyun.

Our eyes met, and I straight away catch his unpleasant aura.

He's mad. Well of course, who wouldn't?

He broke our eye contact and went off to get my luggage, which he has placed in the living room.

 

"Please leave." His voice was dangerously calm.

Mino who was about to bite his bread, put it down in the paper bag again, on the dining table.

"Hyung..." He was shocked.

 

I quickly pulled my luggage with me.

"Kamsaha--" 

Seunghyun left to the dining table.

Oh dang. He's so pissed off! I'm so doomed.

 

"What's wrong hyung?" I can hear Mino asked faintly, but nothing come out from Seunghyun.

 

"Noona, where do you stay? Do you have a room here?" Mino ignored Seunghyun and walked towards me.

"No I don't. I didn't book anywhere cause it was a sudden trip." My voice come out soft. Yes, Jun Jihyun is scared.

 

"Really? I think it's gonna be hard to find place to stay. It's holiday season."

Double doomed. I cant even go to the hospital again and now I have no place to stay.

"Why don't you sleep here? Hyung's suite has two rooms." 

"YAH" Seunghyun yelled as soon as Mino finished his sentence.

 

"Youngbae hyung was supposed to come too but he has an emergency, so the room is empty." Mino continued.

"Song Mino!" Seunghyun looked at Mino in disbelief.

Youngbae? Sounds familiar.

 

"Come in, noona." Mino has already pulled my luggage in again.

"Yah yah." Seunghyun stopped Mino.

"Ahhh hyungggggg! She said she doesn't have a place tonight! It's raining heavily outside and it's already midnight!" Mino stomped his feet for a few times to express his frustration.

I looked at the huge window across where they stand. It was a very light rain though.

 

"And why do I have to care?" Seunghyun asked.

"Because she's our colleague and she's not well! What if she collapsed again? Are you gonna take responsibility if that happens?" Mino was being extremely loud. "Why are you so mean tonight? Are you on your period?" He trailed off at the last part. 

 

Seunghyun was taken aback. He took a glimpse at me.

"Yah.. Are you really--"

"Fine! Then she'll stay in my room, on my bed!" With that Mino walked away from Seunghyun.

 

"B-but you have only one bed?" 

 

"Why do you care now?" Mino turned to look at Seunghyun again.

 

I was just standing there awkwardly, watching their not so mini couple fight because of me.

How long are they gonna fight? I began to feel tired and hungry that I'm starting to get dizzy again.

 

"Mino ssi.. Gwenchanayo. I'll find a place somehow.." I said as I approached Mino to get my luggage again.

"And also... I apologize for what I said earlier. I didn't mean anything I said.. I'm dealing with a very bad situation right now. But of course, I'm not using that as an excuse. I should have deal with it myself, instead of letting it go on you.. I--" I was getting teary as the scenes earlier flashed in my mind. this hormones.

Both Mino and Seunghyun looked at me with wide eyes. Like what drama am I shooting right now?

 

"Just know that I know I'm at fault and I sincerely apologize for my words." I locked my eyes on Seunghyun.

I have a lot more that I wanted to say but I'm scared if I say anything else, I will burst into tears.

I pulled my luggage towards the door.  

 

"Right. Thanks for this too." I carefully took off Seunghyun's long coat and placed it on the sofa nearby.

"Noona." I heard Mino called out but I just leave the room.

Maybe I should just go back to Seoul and start to get opinions regarding Hyeon Woo's case. The faster the better.

 

 

 

 

[Seunghyun's POV]

 

She left.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you today?" Mino gave me a very frustrated look.

I don't know what's wrong with me either. Why was I so pissed off when she talked bad about abeoji? As if I respect him that much?

My father and I have never been in a good term. To be honest, I hated him so much. But now, it became worse that I barely have feeling on him anymore. I'm never good enough for him.

He's been a very strict dad. Everything has to go his way, even my life too.

"Hyung?" Mino snapped me back to reality.

"Is everything okay?" He finally asked. I swear I'm like the best gentleman in town. I have sense, I have manners, I have conscience, I have patient, but where did all of them go?

I ran my fingers through my hair exasperatedly as Jihyun's helpless face flashed in my mind. Where can she go at this hour?

"I think I put my expectation too high on her...." I finally said it.

"That she's different.... That she would see me as me... Not as how everyone else see." I caught Mino's eyes soften.

"I don't know what she did, but I think she's already in a very hard situation right now, hyung. She looks very lost and sick." Mino replied.

I know. I saw her pale face too. And God knows how I felt guilty now for not taking her in.

I rub my face harsly.

"What have I done?" I asked myself.

 

"Hyung... hyung.."

I quickly looked at Mino as I heard his panicked voice. He was holding the long coat Jihyun used.

 

"Is-is this blood stain? Is th-this yours?"

My eyes widen at his question as I quickly marched to where he stand. I snatched the coat away from Mino's hand.

There's blood stain on the collar. None of us saw just now cause Jihyun let her hair down, and her hair covered almost half of her face.

"No.. It's not mine.." My eyes were still on the stain as I create thousands of scenarios of how Jihyun could possibly get it.

"Then... Noona?" Mino looked at  me worried. No wonder she looked so pale. 

 

Jihyun's bleeding. And I freaking sent her out.

 

What have I done? Am I trying to kill her after saving her?

"Let's find her, Mino... Now."

 

I can never forgive myself if anything happened to her.