chapter 9:jeju island 2

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s POV;

This is our last day here in jeju island and I can say and confirm the fact that I really liked><..kyaaa!!!!I can’t believe that I will fall for that cold devil guy.hmp! But still he’s not that bad at all. He’s just a moody type of guy so Im having a hard time to understand him ,well I can do it!I can understand him..kekeke.

Sadly I cant even confess to him..I can’t do it knowing that he have someone special in his heart.I should just keep it to myself.No one should know about this.No one.Specially him.Im just scared that he wont liked me back and for sure he will tell that im not following the rules.

Arghhh!!!pabo me!pabo chorong pabo!!!!!

Liking him eh??making me insane..really!

Im just hopeless really hopeless by thinking that he and Mi Lin treats each other special,while me ..who am I?who am I to ruin their happiness..now STOP!Im just being emotional now! T_T

 

“thinking deeply in there!”I heard his voice ..so I hurriedly looked on my side..we both look at each other for awhile then he went out.

“yah!where are you going??”I shouted,he looked back then he pointed on his right”take a walk I guess.”

I smiled at him”can I go with you then??”

He just shrugged and gave me a blank stare”its your choice.”

I rush upstairs and change my clothes to a comfortable one..put some little make ups and that’s it!Im prepared already..tadan!I  came out with this dress..

“kaja!”I said as we take a walk already…

----------------

 

How I wish we will  always be like this no worries between us..I wonder if everything will be the same if we go back to seoul..*sigh*

“so how is it?”he ask..I don’t know what he is saying now..

“eh?what?”

“your..”he looked away from eyes”your hand..is it fine now?”he added

I smiled thinking that he cares for me..i nod as I brush it with my other hand”its fine now.”

“that’s good.”

My eyes fall for the beautiful view in front of us..whoa~~I should take a pic now..I bring out my phone and started to take a pic of me..but im not contented ..I want a full body pic..

I look at him but he just gave me a smirk..geesh..please be nice sometimes!

“come on take a pic of me!”I pushed my cellphone to him but he’s just moving away..

“ey!just one..you will just click this..”I said while pointing the button

“you don’t have to explain..I know how to use it!”he glared then smirk again..

Seriously..im getting tired of that smirk..aish!!

“”then take a pic of me now.!!”I said irritatedly..he shake his head and gave me a cold stare..”FINE!”I shouted irritatedly and walk away from him..

 

Stupid him!whats hard with that???he will just click it..

Aish!!whatever..i don’t need him now!he’s a useless creature!

He’s really bad!!I swear!!!

 

I looked back to see what he is doing and I just found out that he’s looking around.,damn it!he’s didn’t even approach me..aish!!!i cant believe him..

A few minutes of walking I found myself walking in this area…ALONE! http://toursholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Jeju-Island-South-Korea-Mount-Halla.jpg

I take a sit first and take a selca of me..kyaa!!!i will put this on my facebook..aish!!im thinking of him now..I wonder where is he..i want him to be here with me..

“badtrip!”

Eish!i should just focused on my self pictorial now..LOL…such a loner here.

 

While taking some selcas ,I heard something..someone is talking..i stand up from my position and look who is it..slowly..slowly..their voices are getting clear..i saw someone sneaking at the back of the tree..im being nervous now..When they saw me they hurriedly hide themselves behind it..weird!But im getting nervous now..

I gulped as I walk towards them”yah!who are you??”

 

EUNJI’S POV;

We’re spying that LURONG couple now.nae saranghan S-P-Y…

.AISH!Im mad..really mad!chorong didn’t even tell me that she’s already married to that luhan!!I just know it from her own mother.. *cries*I cant accept this..my bestfriend didn’t even tell me..

Actually I thought luhan already recognized us yesterday..but he didn’t ..phew!

We saw chorong walking alone so we followed her..this is the time to know more about them..we hide first on the back of the tree..she’s taking a selca..yeah..me too..I should take selcas of me…kekeke..

“yah!moved away your ruining my background!”I shouted at baek but he still make some peace signs as if I want to have a selca with him now..

“geesh..I want a solo pic now..you can just join me later!I glared at him..he bring out his phone too and pushed my back..arghh!

“moved!i want a selca too!”he said..

Aish!!this guy is so childish.

It goes on and on we keep on pushing each other and we didn’t have a chance take a picture of our own..aish!!!What should I put into my facebook’s profile pic now??

“wait!”he said..I look at him as he grab something into his bag..”tadan!”he showed me an eyeliner..

“come here..I will fix your eyeliner!”he offered..I gave him a smirk”No need..you can just moved away so I can take my picture freely!”

“eish!”he pout as he take a sit and fix his eyeliner…now its my time..kyaaa…click!click!click!

I should went to the other side of this area..I take a steps and almost forget that we’re here to spy..i hurriedly run back to the tree when I saw chorong stand from her sit…

“palli!stand up in there..she’s coming on our way!!!”I said in panic as I put my phone back

Baek stand up and yake a sneak too..I hide when I saw chorong looking at us..I saw baek still sneaking so I have to pulled his hair..

“mian!”I said as he brush his hair and glared at me..

”yah!who are you??”chorong shouted..now..I need to think on some ways to escape in here..

“we should hide..”I said

“whoa..I love hide and seek”baek’s eyes widened..stupid him..really chidish!”we’re not here to play!wear the wigs and the glasses now!!!faster!!!”I grab my glasses and wear it

“but im not yet finish to put my eye---”

“just wear it!”

“fine..fine..”he grab his wig and wear his glasses”now where should we go?”he ask..

I gave him a weak smile..yeah I don’t know where we will go too..I scratch my head as I look at him..

Both of our eyes widened when we heard the footsteps are getting louder,we still don’t know what to do…omo…please…help us..help us now…Im with my useless boyfriend and he’s just looking at me..no suggestions from him…aish!

who are you??”she ask again..we sit down and hide ourselves..then someone spoke up..

“what are you doing in there??”that voice its luhan..phew!!luhan save our day!

Chorong moved back and now its our time to watch their scene now…muhahahahahaha…I stand up from my sit and found baek still hiding himself with his hands on his head..i smacked his head and he glared at me”cry baby!”

I sneak again and found them talking to each other…I wonder what are they talking about now..

 

Luhan’s POV:

When chorong left ,I saw a weird couple looking at us..tsk!they are the couple yesterday..they are really into something..They keep on following us I can feel that..As I LOOK AROUND I saw chorong left already..damn!she’s fast..aish!!!!I wonder where did she go…

I take a walk to find her..and I guess it will be hard for me to find her here in jeju island.

Aish!its just a picture ..just a click but I cant even do it..Im being shy ..and just being confused the more I look at her face..damn it!

I stop from walking when I heard her voice so I hurriedly walk towards it..

”what are you doing in there?”I ask when I saw her looking at the back of the tree..

She looked at me and scratch her head”I thought someone is in there..”

I didn’t reply back and continue to walk and take a sit while she followed me..

“what are you doing here??”she ask..I sighed “taking some fresh air.”

“ooohhhh..is that so!?”

“yep.”

“okay.”she nods as she look down..I stare at her for awhile and bring out my phone”you want me to take a pic of you?”I ask.

She look up and smiled at me”are you su--”

“now smile!”I press the capture button even though she’s not yet ready..

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kxov6OCm1qg2lezo1_250.jpg

I chuckled when I saw her photo(A/N: don’t mind the banana..)

“yah!im not yet ready!”she pout”delete it now!!!”

I shake my head and look at her pic again and laugh…”look at your face..its priceless!”I showed her my phone..she was about to grab it so I raised it up..

 

And now where looking at each other..

Time stops..dug..dug..ddug..

Our face are only inches away..

This is awkward..

 

We both look away “its hot in here..”she said as she wipe her sweat even though she don’t have one..

I nod“yeah..it is..”

“delete that pic now!”she said irritatedly..I look at it again and laugh”epic face here huh!”

“your bad!Im not yet prepared!!!geesh!!!!”

“don’t worry..your cute!”I said..she gave me a confused look..

I just said it..that word!!!!

Arghh!!!!act cool luhan..just stay still…evryhting will be back to normal as it is..

“mwo?”she ask

I bite my lower lip“your deaf!”

“Im not!”

“then what did I say??”

“your cute.”

“yeah~I know im cute!”I said as I gave her a smirk..she put her hands into and look at me..

“aigoo~~~your really!!!aish!!!!nevermind!”

“what??”

“just nevermind!!!aish…yur making me insane now!!!!!!!!!!”

“im not..your already insane!!!”

“yah!!!yah!!!im not..”

I bring out my phone again and take a pic of her”then if not..just smile!”I keep on clicking the capture button and laugh at every pic  I take to her..

Then she bring out her phone too..its a war now!!! But still I have the best picture of her…

I saw her lauging while looking at her phone…I know its my pic but I don’t know what I look like in there…

 

CHORONG’S POV;

Puhhhhhaaaaaawhahahahahaha….THIS PIC..IS THE BEST…DERP LUHAN!HWHAHAHAHAHPUHAHAHAH`!!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/65679728/large.png

I showed it to him”what the heck is that?????”he pointed as I zoom it and laugh

“well I guess…your derp..LOL!!!!”

“delete it!!”

“delete mine first!”

“no way!”

“it’s a no way too!!!!”

“delete it now!!!!!”

“delete mine now!!!”

“mine first!”

“no mine.FIRST!”

It goes on and on and none of us dare to delete each others photo…geesh!!!He started it first..Im just having my revenge..and besides he’s cute here..

Well anyway he told me that im cute..kyaaa!!!!!!!!!he said that…

Last day here in jeju…

Fun memories with him..

*sigh*We’re going back to seoul..how sad!

-----------------------

 

TROLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Hope you still enjoy this boring chapter..LOL! 

babush...leave some comments you guys!!!!

thanks to all the subscribers and for the comments:))

ppyong~~~~

for others subscribe please!!!!