chapter 21:at last!

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Luhan’s pov:

I grab a pencil and a paper into my bag as my friends take a sit around me..

“so why di you call us hyung?”chanyeol ask as he take a sip on his drink

“listen guys..we will be having some ----”I was cutted when sehun stand up and went in the middle of us..

“Aha!Let me guess we will be having a group picnic!!!!!!!!”he shouted happily.My jaw drop on what he said..

Is he out of his mind??

“its not that..it--”I was cutted again when d.o went in the middle and push sehun..

“hyung..let me be the one to guess it..luhan hyung will treat us later!!”he clap happily while the others nid and clap their hands too.

I scratch my head irritatedly”aish!let me finish first okay!”

I went to the middle and d.o take his sit..”I need your help guys..can I count on you?”

Theres a silence for awhile..I sighed heavily as I wait for their answers..

“hyung..i told you ..you can count on me!”kai raised his hand..I gave him a small nod..

“hey..we’re not yet forgetting about the saying WE ARE ONE!”kris stand up as she showed up his thumb..

This time I smiled widely..as my friends stand up and pat my back..

“don’t worry we’re always here.”suho added..

I nod as I showed them the paper that im holding..they gave me a confuse look..

“you know about the blockmails that my wife been receiving these days right?”I ask..they slowly nod..

I didn’t tell them but im sure baek will tell it to them..

“yeah..baek just told us.”lay said as he point at him..

See..I just told you~

“i—im sorry ..it--”baek stuterredly said..I shake my head”Its okay..i also receive a text message yesterday..it says that..  He or she knows who started it all..”I explained.

They started to whisper to each other..then chen suddenly spoke up..

“so who is it then?”

I just shrugged..”I don’t know..and we should know who the hell it is!kai,sehun and baekhyun will always be on my side..then suho,lay,xiumin hyung and kris will look for chorong and d.o ,chanyeol and chen will be the one who should know what are already happening on every group.”I explained

“any reactions?”I ask..they shake their head”then that’s how it goes.”I added

I take a sit first and let them to talk about what we will do..I grab the paper and list all the things that we’re about to do to know who the hell started all of that mess.

My members went to my side and approach me”hyung..what we will do then?”kai ask

“You’ll just be my sidekick and just wait fro my signals okay.”

“okay.”they all said..while writing I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a message from that number again..

I slowly open it and read”chorong is in danger now..palli!”me eyes widened on what I just read..

“LETS GO GUYS!!!”I shouted as I run outside our room and they followed..I tried to call chorong first..

Aish..pick it now..pick it now please!!!

“luhan?”

“where are you??”

“me?in the school’s field..waeyo??”

“what are you doing in there??why don’t you just stay in your room??”

“we will be having a volleyball game.”

“get inside your room now..”

“aish!wae??”

“just get in!”

“lets just talk later..our game will start now.”

“hey..wai--”I was cutted when she turn her phone off..

 

Arghhh!!!!!she should just follow me!!!

Then a message from that unknown number came up again”head on the school’s rooftop.”

“whoever assigned to look for chorong..go now!”I said as some of my friends nod and they go on their way..

“on my groups…we will be heading on the rooftop.kaja!”I said and we’re ready to run but  chen grab my arm.

“hyung how about us?”he ask..”I almost forgot..just look for each group ..you can do it by yourselves. ”I explained.

Chen went beside me”we’re we will go first?”he ask..I scratch my head”just go wherever you want first..we’ll go now!”I hurriedly run and my group members followed me.

----------------

We slowly head to the school’s rooftop and look from left to right..theres no signs of people in here..

I take my steps to the rooftop then I heard someone talking”look ..she’s playing happily in there..Her life will about to end now.”my eyes widened on what I just said..

“hyung,did you heard that?”sehun ask..

“ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”we put our fingers into our lips as we look at him..

“who is it then?”baek ask,I just shrugged and take a sneak..

 

I gulped as I look at her more..I cant believe that mei lin will do this kind of things..

“listen up guys..its mei lin!”I said..they all look at me as their jaw drop

“I’ll going to talk to her and you guys will look whoever she’s with!UNDERSTAND?”I ask..they nod slowly

“lets go then.”kai added..we slowly stand up from our sits..

 

I head towards to mei lin”yah!what do you think your doing?”I ask in a cold tone.

She smirk at me”what a surprise oppa?did you just missed me?”

“what the heck are you just saying??”

“aw!oppa..ooppsss..i almost forgot ..you don’t want me to call you like that right?”

 

So that’s it?she’s really the one who start it all.

The call when we’re on han river!she’s the one who called us.

Damn it!I knew it..she sounds so familiar!

That’s why she’s not showing up these days.

“why did you do that?”I ask..she gave me a flirty look..and it really irritates me now.

“simple..I don’t want you to be happy wth that chorong!”she said as she point down ..I look at it and found chorong standing while watching her classmates..

Damn it!where the hell did suho and other go??

They’re supposed to look for her!

“are you surprise that you found her there?”

“I don’t to waste my time with you..why don’t you just stop it all??”

“aigoo~aigoo~luhan..why should I do that??just one push..”I looked at in front of us then I saw a flower vase “and it will go straight into her head~”she smirk and let out an evil laugh..

I looked once again to chorong and found out that she’s not there..whe—then I saw suho far away from us and he’s with chorong now.phew!thanks a lot~

“then go~”I proudly said..mei lin gave me a confused look ..then she looked down”what the heck!!!”she shouted

“thats quite sad..isnt it?”

“we’re not yet finish luhan..not yet!!!”she shouted and ready herself to leave..upcourse I will not let her left like that!

I grab her arm”where do you think your going?”I ask.

“its none of your business!!!”

“uh—ah..you should wait for your service first!”

“service??”she ask..then the school’s principal came with some of our teachers..

“MS.mei lin..go to my office now!”our principal ordered..then kai ,sehun and baekhyun push the other students that she’s talking with earlier..

 

Problem solve now~

------------------------------------

CHORONG’S POV:

 

“hey,whats happening in there?”I ask while I point at the school’s rooftop

“just wait okay..luhan hyung  is just fixing something.”lay replied..I just nod..

But im being nervous now..theres a lot of people in there..what is really happening??

“wheres my baek????wheres my baek??????”eun ji shouted getting all of our attentions

“aish!calm down please..he’s with luhan.”kris replied..eun ji nod and went on my side.

After a few minutes of waiting luhan and his friends showed up..

“what are you doing in there??”I ask..he sighed heavily then he pulled me into a tight hug..

“you don’t need to worry anymore..problem is solve now.”he whispered..

“oh?chincha??”

“yep..thanks to…ahm..”

“TO??”

“I—I don’t really know who’s texting me..but that person os the one who informs me whats happening.”

“so mysterious.”

We let go of the hug as we went to his friends..

“THANKS GUYS..I APPRECIATE IT.”he said…as she shake their hands..

“aigoo~WE ARE ONE right?”kris replied..as they all chuckled..

“WE ARE ONE???I THINK YOU ALREADY FORGET ME??”that voice came up not that far away from us..

We all look back and found tao walking towards us..

Ottokae??what is he doing here now?

“hyung..”he said as he went towards luhan”did you receive my messages?”he said..

Luhan and I looked at each other.so he’s the oe we should thank now.

“do—don’t tell me..”

“yeah hyung..im the one who texted you.we are one right?”he said then burst into a laugh..

Luhanalso laugh with him..and I just smiled”hyung…im sorry..chorong ah..im sorry to.Hope you can forgive me.”he said in a weak tone..

I pat his arm and smiled”upcourse I will forgive you.”

“enough of this drama..tao thank you!”luhan suddenly spoke up as they hug each other.

Aw!im jealous now..haha

Just kidding~

------------------------------------

*sigh*now my mind is at rest..no thoughts about that blockmails..and now I can live peacefully.

“luhan who is the master mind of that messages?”I ask..

He looked at me then look down”you don’t have to know about it..the important thing now is..its already finish.”

“hmm..as you say so~thanks luhan!”

“thanks?just thanks ????”

“wae?what do you want???”

“hmm…I want both of us..to..”

My eyes widened as I look at him”what???”

“tonight…I want both of us to..”

“ya---yah!!!what the hell are you thinking ???”

“I just want to watch a movie with you tonight..wae??why is your face lie that?”

“ah—err..”

Luhan gave me a weird look as he smirk“your being green chorong ah…”

“im---im not!”

“well if you want we can do it…tonight.”he whispered into my ear..

I hurriedly poke him in his arm”ya---yah!!!what the hell are you saying now..geesh!”

“im just kidding..why do you have to be serious??”

“I so hate you now!!!”

“geesh..as if its true?”

“its true now!”

“ey!I’ll just give you a pick up line..you like don’t you??”

“hmp.”

“look..”he tap my arm then point at me”if I go straight this way…”

“what??”

“will I be able to reach your heart??”

 

Well that’s kinda cheesy..but..no..I will not fall..dont smile chorong..dont smile…

Just don’t…

“geesh..you didn’t even appreaciate it..I’ll try again!”

“give me a better one..”

“aish!I cant think something now…what to do?”

“its your problem..not mine!”

“fine..hope this will solve it all.”he lean towards me and kiss me on the cheek

I froze for awhile as I slowly look at him”see..problem solve!”he said as he point at me.

“aish!”that’s just the word that came out into my mouth..

He just laugh as if theres no tomorrow…so then I burst into a laugh too…

His face is really funny when he laughs..aigoo~

He should close his mouth a little..ahaha

 

------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA BORING...

JUST LEAVE SOME COMMENTS THOUGH:))

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

BABOO.