CHAPTER 2:Its not a best day after all>

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong's pov:

 

My day went fine this day,And its my parents anniversary now.Phew!They've been together for so long.How I wish I will find a husband like appa:).He's really a good father.Thats why I love him,I love them.Anyway is that suho oppa!?Why does I always saw him in unexpected time and unexpected place?Does it mean that we're meant to be or maybe he's really my soulmate!?That would be great.

 

Omo.He's waving at me.Gosh!Am I dreaming!??Chorong ah wake up..wake up now!I pinch my cheeks and yes Im not dreaming.I slowly look at him and now he's smiling at me.I gulped as I slowly raised my hand,but then someone tap my back.

 

“wheres eunji!?”baek ask..I look at him then look back at oppa..Fudge!He's not waving at me.

 

Awkward.

Im so embarass now.

I want to hide myself.

Oppa will think that im crazy.ottokae!?

 

“yah~Im asking you.”baek ask again as he tap my arm.

 

I came back to my senses“oh!?I--I dont know.”he nods then I saw a guy looking at me.oh!?He's the arrogant creature!What is doing here!?It seems like he's close with them!?

 

He smirk then rolled his eyes at me.Golly.What did I do to him!?Omo....his jacket!I almost forgot.Pabo me!Im not that too old to forget about something.Aish!

 

I went towards him“excuse me,Your jacket I waill just give it back tomorrow.Im sorry.”I said politely as I give him a little bow.

 

Baek gave me a confuse look,then suho oppa came“I didnt know that the two of you are close!?”he ask.

 

Dug.dug.dug.

My heart.Please.

Stay calm chorong.

No need to worry,Everything will went well.

Just act cool.

 

“well not really.”that guy said as he put his hands into his pocket.

 

“If that so,I will just introduce you too each other.”oppa said happily as he went beside me,I smiled weakly.While baek is just watching us.Would you please help me outta here!

 

“Come on.Im not interested okay!”well who else will said that,you already know who is it.As if im interested too.

 

“Luhan,Dont be like that.”oppa said.

 

“Ahm,Its okay.No need for that oppa..”My eyes widened on what I just said..I just called him oppa.I look at him then I saw baek giving me a weird look ..ottokae!?I put my hands into my mouth and look at him.

 

“I guess I should go now,its getting late.bye.”As I started to walk away,someone shouted.

 

“chorong ah,thats cute!I like it!”I bite my lower lip and smile,When did he know my name!?Oppa like it !?really!?kyaaaaa!!!Im gonna die in happiness now.:D

 

Oppa like me to call him oppa!?

That sounds so sweet.

Gosh.creamy donut!

This is the best day ever.

 

------

When I went home,I didnt find my parents in there.Where are they!?tsk!celebrating without me!?I head to my room then saw a pretty dress with a pair of doll shoes.What now!?As I scan it I saw a small letter beside it.

My dear,

 

Omma and Appa want you to go at Exotic Restaurant(A/N :I cant really think any other restaurant name>< )please wear that dress and put some simple make ups.Come there at 7:00 pm.We will be waiting for you.Love you my dear!

 

Weird!Why!?why they want me to wear this dress!?As if I will be the one who's celebrating something.Its not even my bday!I can smell something fishy!Im hungry now.I go outside and found our neighbor grilling fish!I told you something is fishy here>.<.Ey!How I wish its already 7:00,Im already hungry!!!

 

LUHAN's pov:

 

That girl is really bothering me.Wae!?Wae!?Wae!?What is really into her!?Argghh!Enough.And now she's entering my mind.Blast!Great!

It seems like she likes suho huh!?The way she look and she even call him oppa.Freakin obvious!

And now why should I care about them,thats not my business okay!thats not!Luhan your out of it!

 

Effin!I still have to go to that exotic restaurant!Why should I go in there for the first place!?Ah!Maybe to eat,Come on!My parents always do that when they get a lot of money in the company.I should prepare myself by now.

 

»»fast forward««

 

As I enter the restaurant,I saw my parents talking with kinda like a couple too or maybe business partners..Seems so happy huh!I went towards then and bow 90 degrees showing my respect.I sit beside my omma but she ordered me to sit on the other side.geesh!Theres a lot of space in them.greedy omma!

 

Shocks!this is day.

The day that they will give me away.

I gulped as I look at the couple beside me,and smiling at me.I smiled weakly.

Are you my real parents!?Wae!Wae!?Why did you give me to them!?

And now Im go--

 

I stop from my thoughts when appa points at me,what!?

 

“thats my son luhan,and he's really manly.”appa said happily.

 

Upcourse im manly,Im the manliest guy on earth!What do you expect me to be appa!?unpredictable-_-

 

“He's really handsome,and I think he's the one that I want to be my daughter's husband.”ahjumma said..I'll just call her like that.><

 

Daughter!?really!?

Come on,I cant really deny that im handsome.

But sorry ahjumma,Im not interested!

 

I just showed them a forced smile“why dont we eat first!?”I suddenly ask,My parents eyed me as if I killed someone.I.just.want.to.eat.Whats.bad.with.that!?

 

I gulped and nod slowly.Okay I get it!

Then after awhile a girl came.Oh!?thats their daughter if Im not mistaken.cute!

 

Hell no.I didnt said anything.

You read nothing okay!

Pluff!luhan your insane.

 

As I look at her ,our eyes met.Then we point at each other.

 

“Oh!?your the clumsy girl!”

 

“Oh!?your the arrogant creature!”

 

Mwo!?me what!?arrogant creature!?effin funny!weird lady!How dare you!And what are you doing here!?

 

I take my seat back and watch her to introduce herself.As if its the first day of class.

 

“Annyeong haseyo,park chorong imnida”she bowed then look for her seat..too bad she cant find one.Since I still have some spaces into mine .I put my bag into it so that she cant sit beside me.-insert evil laugh here-

 

“You can sit beside luhan.”omma said then glared at me,I sighed heavily as I remove my bag.Then she take her sit as she rolled her eyes at me.weird!

 

“Well then its like you knew each other already!”ajhussi said,As I stay in my position.I just look at him.Then I feel someone step into my feet.Its appa,I can feel it,he's the only one beside me.

 

I nod and forced myself to smile“It would be easy for us to--”appa said and pause while looking at everyone.Come on!Its not interesting,whats need to pause!?Making us excited!?maybe them but me Hell no!

 

I played with the tissue cause I found this dinner is so boring.

“it would be easy for us to get the two of you married!”Appa continued.

 

I stared at him for awhile,They all clap their hands.Wait!DID I JUST HEARD THAT MARRIAGE THING RIGHT!????I crumpled the tissue and stand up.damn it.They can even clap their hands happily.

 

“What!?What did you just say!?Are you kidding me!?”I ask my parents but they look at me,giving that keep calm look.How will I keep calm if your forcing me to marry this girl beside me!

 

“omma,appa whats the meaning of this!?I cant believe that your doing this to me!Did I do anything wrong!?”she ask while the tears fall into her eyes.She wipe it then run away.

 

Should I follow her!?Why should I do that!?I have a problem too! I grab my bag and started to leave them.They are so epic fail!Its good Im still not hungry,tsk!My parents are such..nevermind!

 

Chorong's Pov:

 

Im still young and they are doing this to me!?Whats happening into their mind!?

I even forgot that its their anniversary today.mianhae~But you just did a worst decision ever!I cant believe you!And why its have to be him!?I can accept if its suho oppa.Why its him!!?tell me the reason why!?

 

As I wipe my tears with my hand,I saw a scarf infront of me.I look at it with curiosity.And I began to think who it was.

 

“Will you get it or what!?”that voice,its luhan..what is he doing here!?I slowly get it and wipe my tears.

 

He sat beside me “funny right!?”he ask

 

“eh!?”

 

“tsk!theres a lot of girls in the world,why it is have to be you!?”

 

I sneeze on his scarf and glared at him“yeah,and I think your not worth to be my husband.”

 

He smirk and eyed me for awhile.What now!?Dont kill me with that stare.I look away “what!?”I ask

 

He stand up infront of me as he put his hands on his pocket“Since we dont want to be married to each other,Lets find a way to cancel it.”Then he started to leave..

 

Cancel it!?

How!?How could I do that!?

At the same time I feel bad for my parents to left there

But I guess they understand me.

But the most important thing right now is that im hungry.

I should eat first now.

 

I went back to the restaurant and sadly they left already.tch!Where are they now!?Im hungry,I should just order something for myself.Yeah~better do that!

 

»»fast forward««

 

As I finish eating,I stand up to pay for the food.As I look at my bag,I began to panic when I cant find my wallet in there..ottokae!?This is not good><.I put down my things,well seriously its just my cellphone and his scarf..what to do now!?I saw the waiter coming near to me.I stay calm a s possible,as I sit down,I feel something into my .

 

As I get it my eyes spark.Its a wallet.I dont know who owned it but I will pay back.I promise.I open it slowly then found luhan's picture.omo,he owned this.your a savior!

 

“ma'am may I have you payment!?”the waiter ask,I nod and smile as I give him the cash.

 

I go out and go home already.Arghh!Im tired now!Mianhae luhan,I will pay you dont worry.And thanks to your wallet!

 

---------------------------------

Please subscribe:))

How was it anyway?

Leave some comments ,so I can know what you can say!