chapter 14:prom night

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s pov:

After almost 2 weeks of preparing for the prom.The time already came..today is our prom night..I shouls be pretty ..yeah..prettier as ever..I wonder where is luhan now?Im the only one left in the house,and a few more hours its our prom already..im being nervous..

This night I will tell it to him already..

I will tell him that I like him no matter what..

Chorong ah break a leg..

 

I grab my phone and texted eunji first..I just want to know what is she doing now..

“hey..are you prepared already??”I ask

“not yet..baek is bothering me now..”

“eish!you two are always like that.”

“how about you then?”

“not yet..im nervous~”

“wae??wae??”

“im planning to tell luhan that I like him.”

“eh??chincha??”

“yep.”

“goodluck girl!you can do it.”

“thanks!”

 

I put my phone down and prepare myself,As I finish taking a bath..I take a sit in front of the mirror..what to do now???what should be my hairstyle???aish..I don’t know how to style myself…arghhh!!!!!!

“eunji ah!”I texted her again..well I hope she can hel me.

“wae?”

“please help me..I don’t know how to style myself up.”

“is that so?sure..wait me in there..”

“okay..faster!”

“geesh..ara!”

I waited for eunji for almost an hour then she came wearing a blue dress and she’s totally pretty with her style…fashionista as ever!

“lets go now..I’ll transfer you..”she grab my hands and drag me back to my room.

“let me see first your dress.”she said,I open the cabinet and showed it to her..

“whoa~that’s cute..okay then sit down first!”I nod as I take a sit ..

She bring out her make ups and some make up tools..im not really familiar to that kind of things..

She brush my hair first and I don’t know what is she doing now..she put some clips into ..aigoo~acting like a real stylist huh!?

After a few hours of styling my hair and my face its my time to wear the dress..

“faster..i cant wait!”eun ji push me into the comfort room ..

*sigh*I wonder what luhan will think of me..but where is he first??

I wear the dress and look at myself in the mirror..chorong ah..keep calm..you can do it!

I slowly open the door and take a sneak first”I think it doesn’t look good ..”I said

Eunji glared”how will I know if I your hiding In there!”

I gulped as I went outside the comfort room”wh—what do you think??”I ask..

Eunji claps her hands happily”KKKKYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”she shouted and it makes me cover my ears..

“eish!why so noisy???”

“kyaa!!your so cute chorong..your really pretty..oh ?cute and pretty aigoo~”she said happily

I scratch my head but she slap my hand”don’t!”she glared

“aish!wae??wae??”

“it will ruined  your hair~”

“fine.”I said as I wear my heels

She then grab my hand and go outside”where are we going??it still early.”

“early?30mins is only left for us.”

“wait..luhan is not yet in here..we should wait for him.”

“they are already on the school.”

My jaw drop as I look at her”mwo??”

“stop asking..palli…”

 

We ride in into her car as we head to the school..seriously ..what comes into my mind to choose this kind of dress!?I feel so now..

As we stop the car a guy opened my door..my eyes widened when I saw that its tao..while on eunji..well its baek..

“gorgeous!”he compliment..i just gave him a smile ..

“you look like a princess now..”he added as he showed his arm ..well it means he wants me to cling into it ..

“its okay.”I said as I take a walk and enter the school,eunji left me already huh?

I slowly take a walk as I look around..why are they staring at me now??what did I do??

I look in front of me and saw the exo boys and in the middle of it is luhan..I look down as I smiled..

Ottokae??what to do??I really want to hide myself now..

“chorong ah..your really pretty.”he said..I slowly look at him..

“thanks for that.”then my eyes drop into his necktie..I moved towards him and grab it..

“let me fix it for you..”  I smiled at him as he nods..when I was about to remove my hand..he grab it and hold it tight..

Then all of his friends make some weird sounds”AAYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE~~~~”so we hurriedly let go of each others hand..aish!chincha!

Suho oppa went towards us”whoa..chorong ah..is that you?”he ask..

“upcourse it s me oppa.”

“aigoo~you really grow old now.”he chuckled as he pat my head softly..

 

Luhan’s POV:

-backward-

I already went to th school cause eun ji told me to do that for chorong..really huh??

“hyung..stop waiting for her..”sehun tap my arm..

I shake my head”upcourse im not!”I said as I grab a drink into the waiter’s tray..

“hyung..wheres your partner??”kai ask as he went to my side..

“molla~”I said as I look around..

The crowd became quiet and they all keep on staring at this girl walking infront if me..aasdfghjklqwertyuioxcvbnm$$$55^78..IS THAT's CHORONG????????what the!so pretty..amazing..gorgeous..and all I can say is she’s perfect!

Our eyes met and she look down..I walk towards her..

“chorong ah..your really pretty.”those words came out into my mouth..

Why do you have to be so pretty???

“thanks for that.”she replied..then she moved towards me..duguen ..dugeun..

She grab my neck tie”let me fix it for you.”she added..I just nod and smile..

Now she’s fixing my nect tie..chorong ah..I really want to hug you now..

When she’s about to remove her hand..I grab ..please let me hold your soft hand for awhile..

Then exo boys shouted and make some weird sounds..aish!moment ruiner..we let go of each others hand and just pretend that nothing happened..

After awhile suho came and approach her,..damn it!

”whoa..chorong h..is that you?”he ask with a big smile on his face..

No..its not her..its just your imagination..

Im not really interested into their conversation so  just stand there with my mind floats in the air..

------------------

Some songs played and I saw chorong talking to eunji..should I ask her to dance??*sigh*

I saw some of my members are dancing already,then baek approach eunji to dance too..now its my turn to ask her..I head towards her .

“Can I have this dance?”I ask as I stretched my hands into her..

She grab it”upcourse you can!”

(A/n:if you don’t mind the song that’s playing here is CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE by HSM3)

Slowly by slowly..we keep on dancing to the beat of the slow song..

The way we hold each others hand is really comfortable now..

How could I say that im still confuse with my feelings towards her??

All I want is to be with her now..she’s the one that I want..

What should I do??confess??or not!?

“luhan..I want to tell you something.”she said..

“what is it?”I ask as I eyed her..

“ahm..I..I..”she sighed heavily”its nothing.”

“tsk!just tell it now.”

“err..well its just..ahm..its hard to say it!”she pouts..

That pout is really cute..why do you keep on doing that?

“its okay..it will be hard if you keep it.”

“yeah..what if I tell you that..I cant really say it!”

“just go with it..”

“luhan..”she look down and said something but the music changes into a noisy one so I didn’t heard what she just said..

“what???”I shouted,then the music turns back to normal again

“nothing..i will just go to the comfort room.”she said as she make her way through it..

 

Aish!what the..that DJ is really a ruiner..he just ruined something..

I wonder what she said that time..this makes me thinks harder now..

--------------------

Chorong’s pov:

Aish!damn that DJ..its my time to tell it to him but he just make everything worst!arghh!!..now what??what to do??I should tell it to him really!

I go outside to look for him but I cant just find him..

“hey there!”tao approach me..I just smiled at him..

“your alone now huh?”he added

“yeah..im looking for luhan..”

“tsk!why do you keep on looking for him when im here..”

“eh?”

“chorong ah..cant you feel it??”

“Feel what??”

“that I like you.”

“mwo??your kidding right??”

“why should I??I really like you..please like me too.”he said as he grab both of my hands

“your being weird tao.”I remove my hands as I move backward

“im not..im just being true!luhan hyung is with someone else.”

Someone else???who ??mei lin??

“someone else?”

“YEAH..he’s with mei lin now.”

“no way..i don’t believe you!”I said as I was about to leave when he grab my wrist

“stay here!”

“yah..what do----”I was cutted when the MC called all of our attentions..

“ITS TIME FOR COUPLE NIGHTS NOW!”he said..couple nights??what is that??

All of them started counting”10…9…8…7………….3….2…..1”

I look around and  my eyes widened when I saw Mei Lin and luhan kissing on the lips..what the heck is that???I cant move myself..what to do??stare at them?

Tao pulled me towards him and winks at me,I was shock on whats happening now..he put his two fingers into my lips ad kiss it..

“just go with the flow.”tao suddenly spoke up..

As I close my eyes tears started to fall..all I think now is how they kissed each other on the lips..

Wae?luhan..why do you keep on doing this??

I’ve done enough now..its too much!

 

After a few seconds its already finish so I rush outside the school and find some quiet place in there..I just want to be alone now..I just want!

I sit down to our room and then I burst into tears..luhan I really hate you now!

I hate you!..after a few moments of crying..I didn’t know that I take a sleep…

As I woke up I stretches my neck and yeah..im still at the school..

“aish!luhan your really a fool!”I said half yelled.

“what did you say?”I jump off into my sit when someone spoke up..I look beside me and saw luhan staring at me..

“wh—what are you doing here?”I ask..

“im looking for you.”

“me?why?your with mei lin already.”

“yeah..but I want to be with you!”

“tsk!stop fooling me..”

“im not..and besides I want to know what you want to say earlier..”

I bite my lower lip and look away from him”about that..?its nothing”

“just tell it.”he said coldly

I sighed heavily as I looked at him“luhan what If I tell that I like you?”

His eyes widened as he stared at me..”its okay..you don’t have to answer it..im really a fool now.”I added as I stand up from my sit then he grab my wrist

“what?”I ask

He make me faced him and then he pulled me into a tight hug”where are you going?I told you to stay!”he whispered into my ear..

Luhan what now?
just tell me if you like me or not!

I will accept it with all of my heart.

-------------------------

 

I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW..SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

ENJOY!