chapter 15:that night.

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

CHRONG’S POV:

“where are you going?I told you to stay!”luhan whispered into my ears,the tears into my eyes keeps on falling.I remove his hand and turn back

“stop it!I’ve done enough.”I said coldly as I wipe my tears

“mwo?what are you talking about?”

“luhan..Im gonna talk to my parents to cut this marriag----”

”NO!”He said half yelled

He slowly went in front of me and  stare deeply into my eyes..I look at him with a teary eyes

“no?why..why no??give me a reason!”I shouted at him as I let my tears to fall,

“you cant say something?I guess you just want to keep on hurting me..”I added as I stare at him.

“upcourse not!”he said coldly “I don’t want to hurt you!”he added

“then what do you think your doing huh??you just keep on hurting my feelings..Im sorry if I like you..If I loved you..”

“you don’t have to say sorry~..everything will be okay.”

“No..everything will changed..”I said as I readied myself to walk away from him..”and I hope you and mei lin will be happy together.”I make my steps away from him as tears still keeps on falling..

 

Luhan..im a fool for loving you..

I knew it he don’t feel the same..aish!

Everything will awkward now>.<

 

Since I still have some of my comfortable clothes on my locker room,I get it first and change..I wear a jeans and a hoodie..

I take a walk outside our school and I stop at the playground..

 

I sit on the swing and take my time in there..

*sigh*this night is not so good..I should not tell him that I like him!

Arghhh!!luhan..wae?wae?why are you doing this to me??

Its my first time to confess and it turns out like that?

Damn it!damn..damn..

I wonder what is he doing now??I bet he’s with mei lin..He wont forget her kiss..geesh!

Kiss on the lips..ow~how good is that??

 

Luhan’s pov:

Aish!what the hell is that!theres no words came out into my stupid mouth..I don’t want her to go like that!I should tell my feelings too..I need to find her..I need to look for her!

I rush off outside our school as I loosen up my nectie..chorong ah..where are you??please don’t leave me..just please!

I take a deep breath “aish!where the hell did you go?”I said to myself as I continue to run..

Its already dark and all I can see is the lights around the post..and guess what?Its already 11:30 in the evening..I grab my phone and tried to call her but she wont pick up..

Im so sorry..Im  sorry if I keep on hurting you..I told myself that I will not let anyone hurt you and yet im the one who’s doing it now!

At first I was confuse bout my feelings but now..im already sure..I LOVE YOU CHORONG…its my first time to fall in love to a girl like you..

So please let me fix everything back..let me..

I thought you like someone else so I just have to let go of my feelings but now you confess. Im so happy,but I cant just express it..arghh!

Damn it!damn!

Where are you now???

I slowly stop from walking when I saw her sitting on the swing  ..alone..I make my steps towards her and sit on the other swing..

She didn’t notice me cause she’s looking down..How could I say it to you now??

I stay quiet for awhile and just follow every movements that she do..

“luhan..”she said my name as she started crying again..

Im sorry..im so sorry chorong…I just don’t know what to do now..its my first time to fall in love like this..

She slowly moved her face and I readied myself cause I know she will already noticed me..

She almost jump off into her sit as she gave me a shock expression”lu—luhan?”

“what kind of look is that??Am I a ghost?”

“what are you doing here?”she said as she look down again..she’s avoiding my stare now.

“following you.”

“why are you doing that?your supposed to be with mei lin now.”

I sighed heavily as I look at the view in front of me”why do you keep on dragging her name?”

“she’s you girlfriend right?”

“girlfriend ..I already told you that she’s not.”

“then why did you kissed each other earlier???”she then look at me with a glare

“kiss??we kiss???where??”I gave her with a confuse look

“on the lips.”she said softly..

Lips..ahhh..I remember now..on the couple night..

We did not kiss each other..we’re just acting earlier..

She wants to kiss me that time but I put my hands into her lips..

Im looking for you at that time..but I cant find you..

 

I chuckled as I look at her”I didn’t kissed her.”

Her face turned into a bright one as she gave me a blink”eh?I saw it..you kissed each other.”

“That’s what we called acting.”

“tsk!but still it looks like you kiss each other on the lips.”

“yeah..but I wont let anyone to kiss my lips…”I gave her a smile as I lean towards her”except my wife.”

 

Chorong’s pov:

“except my wife.”he lean more closer as he kiss me on the lips..

Omo..omo..he’s kissing me now on the lips..what to do???ottokae??

I was in shock but my eyes slowly close as I feel his kiss more..

His lips is so soft and it my first kiss luhan..the best first kiss of my life..

The surrounding  seems so quiet and all I can feel is his kiss..slow motion as ever..

he’s kissing me but I still don’t know if he likes me or what??

 

After a  few seconds he stop and put his right hand into my face..we stare at each other and now I can heard is his heavy breath..

I bite my lower lip as I look at him“what did you just do?”I ask

He brush my face”what?did I do something wrong?”

“you just kissed me..”I said softly..he gave me a smile”I already told you that only my wife can kiss me on the lips..”he kiss me again on the lips and another kiss on the forehead..

 

Is he playing with me now??

Why does he have to kiss me again and again??

 

He put his another hand into my face and look at me”at first I don’t know what love is but now that you came into my life..all I can say is..I do love you.”he gave me a warm smile and a tight hug..

 

“luhan..do you really mean it?”I ask

“upcourse I do..I love you.”

 

We take a walk while holding each others hand now..and im more comfortable.I cant just believe that it will turned out this way..we both love each other!

“so it means we’re really together now?”he ask..I look at him then look away..

I just cant help it..Im thinking that he’s being cheesy the way he ask it..

I forced myself not to smile and just shrugged

“aigoo~you can just choose over YES OR YES!”

“err..ahm..I don’t know!”

“just choose.”

“aish..i really don’t know.”

“you will choose or I will…”he stop from walking as he lean into my face

“what?”

“I will kiss you…”

“huh?”

“Im waiting now..faster!”

“hmm…fine it’s a yes…”I gave him a bright smile but he kiss me into the cheeks..”yah!”I shouted

“we’re really official..so its my gift..you can give me some if you like!”

“aish!chincha!your scoring huh??”

“well we can do more if you want..”he gave me a smirk”we’re already married..so what do you expe---”

“YAH!!!YAH!!DONT EVER THINK ABOUTH THAT KIND OF THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted as I remove my hand from him..

“im just saying..”he grab it again and press it..

“tsk!”

 

This night is the most unforgettable night of my life..

What date is today??

Kekeke..we should celebrate!

Anyway,hope he changes his cold attitude now..

Well I will love him no matter what :)

-------------------------------------

TADAN! I UPDATER:))))

SORRY IF ITS KINDA SHORT ...ITS JUST THE CONTINUATION!!!

AND IM THINKING IF I SHOULD END THIS STORY OR WHAT??WHAT TO DO!?SUGGESTIONS PLEASE..LOL!

ANYWAY LEAVE SOME COMMENTS..MIAN IF ITS KINDA BORING!

THANKS A LOT GUYS!