Chapter 1:My Life.Our Life

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter one 
my life.our life
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
 

chorong's pov

I woke up as I grab my teddy bear beside me,I hug it tight.Where am I now!?As I stand up ,I saw my reflection on the mirror.My eyes widened when I saw myself wearing a wedding dress.Oh.My.Golly.Am I gonna be married to Suho oppa!? that would be awesome.. I look at my bear,and I was shock when it turned to be a bouquet of roses.This is really weird.

 

I look around and a bell was heard, As I walk into the red carpet,all I heard was a loud clap of hands.I cant see them,all is blurred.I stop from walking and someone held my hand.wait!? Is that my groom,why is it blurred!?come on.Whats the sense of this wedding,if I dont have the chance to see his face.

 

 

“Hope its just a dream to marry you.”he said coldly,I froze into my position. Gosh.As if I want to marry you stupid creature,your blurred and I'm sure your face is not worth of looking for.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I hurriedly stand up from my bed,when I heard a loud voice.

“You.Will.Be.Late.My.dear.”omma added,gosh..creamy fudge,I will be late really..

 

I stand up from my bed and prepare myself for school.

---------

 

I decided not to take my breakfast and just wait for the bus,Aish!!It seems like no bus will come now..I run to our school,hoping that I will be there on time since I still have 15 minutes.Geesh.really eun ji started calling me but im too clumsy so my phone fall.

 

When I was about to get it,My heart skip a beat and I cant move into my position.A van stop in front of me.Still I dont know what to do.Then an ajhussi came out .

 

“young lady,are you alright!?Do you want me to take you to the hospital!?”he ask

 

I gulped and slowly look at him“I-Im fi..fine sir,No need to worry.”I showed him a weak smile,but still he asked if im really okay,I just nod..he grab my phone and give it back to me.

 

“What are you doing!?I will be late.”A guy shouted on the window,I cant see him carefully,no need for that!

 

I bow at the ahjussi as he make his way to the van,I watch the van drive off,then I saw the guy wearing an earphone,he look at me then look away.Tch!Arrogant creature.

 

“Aigoo.Im gonna be late!”

 

--------

 

I reach our room at 7:45 ..yeah,im late!I slowly sneak to our room and saw eun ji's eyes widened and shaking her head.hmm,wae!? Our teacher is Mrs.Han and she's really like a mother to us,so its okay for her if im late.So I happily entered the room.

But I stop from my position when I saw Mrs.Lee the terror teacher. Oh.My.Gosh.Creamy.Delight.Brownies.Its her what to do!?what to do!?ottokae!?

 

“Look here,Ms.Park where have you been!?”

 

I've been to london to look for the queen..how I wish I could just say that.

 

“Ah,mianhae songsaengnim,Its just an emergency.”I bow 90 degrees

 

She eyed me and point at the other way..this prof is really into something.I look at it then back to her.

 

“I want you picked all the trash in there,pick it!”she pointed that word“dont use anything just your hand.Go now!”

 

“nae~sem.”I make my way to the benches,geesh!theres a lot people in here,its really embarassing to clean all of this!I promise I will not be late again><

 

While picking up the trash,a girl squeals happily.Weird!(- -")

 

“Did you know that luhan oppa is back now!?”she ask

 

“yeah~I really miss him,I cant wait to see his face now!”a girl with curly hair said happily

 

“gosh,I wonder what he looks like right now!”then their gay friend added.

 

Eiy!The three of them are just flirting early in the morning.Tsk!Who's that Luhan now!?tsk!I've been a transferee here for almost 2 years,but its the first time that I heard his name.Forget it.Waste of time.

 

------------

 

Its our Lunch time and I decided to went to 7 eleven since its just near at our school.I forgot that I have to meet eunji now.Aish! She's always with her boyfriend baekhyun and I dont want to be a burden to them.As I grab the slurpee into my hand.I decided to go out.

 

I stop from walking when I saw Suho oppa far away from me.He's talking to someone but I cant see who it was.I moved forward and all I can see is his face.

 

Oppa.

Your really a prince.

I wonder if you notice me sometimes<3

I really like you,If I could just say those words.

Your smile really makes me smile.

 

Wait.He's smiling,then who is he talking with!?Dont tell me its a girl!?No.way.oppa.Your not cheating on me right!?Geesh!As if he's my boyfriend.

 

I moved forward again,but this time I bump into someone causing my slurpee to fall into him.ooppss..Im in a big trouble right now.I guess(-_-!!)

 

“Im so sorry,I didnt intend to do that,Im really really sorry.”I wipe his jacket but he removed my hand and glared at me.

 

He smirk ..wait he's the guy earlier if im not mistaken.“tsk!sorry!?Can your sorry remove the stain!? ” he unbotton his jacket and throw it on the trash can.

 

My jaw drop on his action.What.the.heck.delightful.chocolate.Your such an arrogant alien really!

I get it from the trash can and smile at him“If you want I will just clean this.”

 

He rolled his eyes“Whatever!”then he left me there dumbfounded,shocks!What is more embarrassing on that!?Anyway I still have to clean this jacket so that my conscience will be on peace.

----------

 

Luhan's Pov:

 

Stupid day!Where is that sehun now!?That girl is familiar.clumsy!I decided to buy some bubble tea outside our school.I cant really stay there for a long time.Too much fangirls will kill me.But that girl didnt know me ,well maybe she's just acting to get close to me but she failed.She even get my jacket im sure she will hug it all day.And even proud to say it to her friends.Fangirls strategy these days.

 

While walking someone pat my back,I look at it and saw sehun smiling at me.

 

“hyung,How are you!?”

 

“Tsk!here still handsome!”I take a sip of my drink,then he chuckled

 

“Still the same.Come on lets go back to the school.”

 

“wae!?”I ask,he pushed my back...

 

»»»fast forward«««

 

Aish.these guys are really weird.How many times I should tell them that I dont want to have a girlfriend now.They keep on introducing me to some girls.

Kai want me to choose to the two girls that he wants me to date.I shake my head.

 

“Waste of time!”I said coldly,they sighed

 

Chanyeol point someone to me“that girl is y,hyung do you like her!?”he said then he put his hand on my back,I remove it and rolled my eyes.

 

“tsk!No.way.She's not my taste.”

 

“How about that girl!?”tao pointed on the two girls sitting on the garden.I cant see them carefully.

 

Baekhyun covered my eyes“No.Not her.I owned her already.Take note of that!”I remove his hand

 

“No one cares!”

 

Baekhyun shot a death glare at tao,which made him hide from kris.childish!

 

Sehun went to play with kai and d.o,so I left with suho.

As I look around my eyes stop again at the two girls,as they look at on our way.My eyes widened,its her again.Why on earth its always have to be her!?

 

“she's chorong..pretty right !?”suho said while eyeing her.

 

“Im not interested!”I said coldly“it seems like you like her!?”I ask

 

He smiled“I dont like her,but I can really say that she's really a nice girl.”

 

I just nod and get back to my drink.

 

------------

 

As I went back home I heard my parents talking about marriage,Are they planning to get married again!?there was an attorney inside our house ,I tried to ignore them and it seems like they didnt even recognized me.

 

I make my way to my room but then I heard my name,Is appa calling me!?I look at them again,but I think I just misheard it.Then omma said my name again,Whats the problem with my name!?The attorney's secretary bring out a paper,so confusing huh! Appa and omma keep on signing all of them.Wait.Are they planning to give me away!?

 

Hell no.

They will not even do that!

Or they are selling me!?Crap!

No.no.no.They will not do that!

Or they are just signing the last testament.

In my dreamsT_T

I head to my room and change my clothes into a comfortable one.I grab my iphone and play with it with my earphone on.Someone open my door and I saw appa standing there.I remove my earphone and look at him.

 

“son we need to talk.”he sounds serious right now,something is not right I can feel it.

 

I gave him a confusing look“what is it!?”

 

He will say it now.what if he will tell that im not their real son.And my real parents are going to get me back again.Minions!Thats not gonna be a good plan.>.<

 

“Its abou--”appa was cut,when omma came and cry like theres no tomorrow.

 

“Just say it!”I said coldly

 

Appa sighed“We ju--”omma cried loudly as we shoot a glare at her.

 

“Im sorry son,its for your own sake”omma said while wiping her tears,come on!I still dont know what it was,Appa locked the door and left omma outside.

 

“I will just say this fast,and hope you understand its really for your own good so dont worry everything will be back to normal,And besides your already qualified for it.Son im counting on you.Appa and omma will fix this problem.”appa said without a pause,what the--I cant understand whats happening now.

 

“wait.appa what is it!?”I ask as I stand up from my bed.

 

“Your getting married son!”appa clap his hands happily then the door opened,omma ordered our maid to get the key..she hug me tight!

 

“Im happy for you son!”

 

All of our maids went to my room just to say congratulations.weird! No.way.Married. Tornado blast!Did I just heard it right!? Married with who!?who is she!?

 

“what a dream,leave on my room now.My head hurts!If its a joke,nice try but thats an old one.”As they left ,I closed the door loudly and lay down on my bed.Im not yet sleeping then im already dreaming!!?

 

This is a dream.

Nightmare.

Married at 18.What a joke!?I dont buy it!

Crazy parents.

Dont worry luhan this is all a dream.

Stay relax and sleep again.

 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» So how was it?I'll be waiting for your comments ^^