CHAPTER 10;jokes are not fun

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)


 

Chorong’s Pov;

As I walk into the hallway of our school, my eyes fall at the couple in front of me. I knew it as I thought everything will be back on the way it is.

Slowly ..slowly my heart is breaking into pieces now.But I should act like I don’t care.

Mei Lin clinging into luhan’s arm while he just let her stay like that.damn it!

I continue to walk and pretended that I didn’t notice them when that Mei Lin tap my back.I stop and looked at them.

“what?”I ask

Mei Lin smiled”your luhan’s maid right?”she ask ,I looked at her then to luhan who’s now biting his lower lip.

“Mei Lin stop it!”he said irritatedly while he remove her hand from his arm.

“what oppa?Im just asking here.”

“she’s not my ma--”

“yes im his maid..problem with that?”luhan was cutted when suddenly spoke up..

I just don’t get it??why did I say that im his maid??

Am I too pathetic for doing that??

Damn it!!!i CANT DO ANYTHING NOW..I CANT EVEN SAY THAT IM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!

“None!you can go now!!”that flirt said like im a trash that she wants me to get rid off!!

I glared at them for the last time and walk away,..

So that’s it!he didn’t even try to choose me..

Fine!I do get it…

 

While walking I bump into someone, and it makes me fall hard on the floor.

“oh?chorong mianhae…”oppa stretches his hand as I grab it “its okay oppa.”I said emotionless

“are you okay?”he ask

I nod and showed him a fake smile”yeah..I think so.”

“is something hurts??”he ask again,I look down as I put my hand into my heart”none,im fine.”

“are you sure bout that??”

“nae~oppa.”

He nods”so I’ll go ahead now.take care!”he wave as I wave back at him..

------------------

I walk slowly still thinking what happened earlier,I wonder what are they doing now.tsk!lovey dovey couples..

*sigh*as I walk around ,I saw them again..aish!seriously what day is this???making me jealous day!?

I look away from them but that Mei Lin called me,so I have to head towards them.

“what now?”I ask,she point the plastics infront of her and look at me”since your oppa’s ma--”

“mei Lin!stop that!its not funny!”luhan said as he glared at her

“im not being funny here!Whats the use of her being maid if she cant even do her job!”she explained..

Aish!!really!!im a maid??

Oh well that’s fun!

I sighed heavily as I glared at her”look!Im luhan’s maid not yours!”I sawid as I walk away from them...

Shocks!she’s making my blood boil!

Really flirt!!!

She’s just ruining my day,and look luhan seems to be annoyed to her!!!

“chorong!!!!”someone shouted my name and I know who is it..its no other than eunji.

She went towards me”eunji ah..this day makes me sad.”I said as I hug her tight..

She brush my back”I know..your heartbroken!”

I hurriedly let go of the hug and look at her”eh??ho—how did you know??”

“simple..but it’s a secret..”she laugh”your husband is with someone else right??”she added

I gulped as I blink”ya—yah..tell me…how did you know bout that??”

“I told you it’s a secret..but don’t you worry its safe for me.”

“but except for that..how did you know that I like luhan.”I whispered his name ,then eunji smiled widely.

“ey!im your bestfriend that’s why I can tell who do you like..and also the way you smile at jeju islad is different when you sm---”

my eyes widened on what she said.. “jeju island???your there?????”

Eunji scratch her head as she gave me a weak smile”ahm..kinda..sort off??”

“eish!!!”I pout at her then my eyes fall on that couple far away from us..geesh!

“being jealous huh!”eunji said as she get something from her pocket”here..take this.”she showed me a lollipop,I grab it and gave her a confused look”lollipop???”

“yeah..thats good for heart broken!”

I nod as I open it and eat it”you know what you shouldn’t be worrying!”she said as we take a walk..

“wae??”

“cause baek told me that luhan don’t like that…what is her name again??”

“mei lin.”

“yeah..that mei lin..luhan doesn’t like her..and she’s the only one who wants to be with him.”

“Are you sure??”

She shrugged“Im not.baek just told me!Dont worry he told me that he will S-P-Y them.”

“ey!no need for that,I can do it by myself!”

“let him do that!Whats the use of us??We’re here for you,so we will help you!”

“thanks!”

“but…you know what!Im mad now!”

“mad??wae??because of baek???”

She shake her head then look at me”nope.because of you!”

“me???why me???”

“aish!!you didn’t even tell me that your already married..im your bestfriend yet im so late updated!”

I scratch my head”Im sorry..its just…”

“hmp!you need to treat me now, so that I can forgive you!”

“aish!!!really…fine..fine..kaja!”

 

We went to the nearest restaurant on our school and found some of exo boys and they are with some girls.both of our eyes widened when we saw baek talking with a girl while laughing.Eunji hurriedly open the door and walk towards them..so I just have to follow her..ottokae???something bad will happen now.

As eunji stand in front of the table baek hurriedly stand up “oh?what are you doing here??”

Eunji smirk “Did I just disturb you??”

“its not that...we’re just talking here..”baek explained

“yeah..she’s my friend..they are just talking..”chanyeol helped but eunji gave him a glare

“kaja..im not yet hungry!”eun ji grab my arm as we walk out from the scene..

Then baek walk outside and followed us,he grab eunji’s wrist”eunji..its not what you think..we’re just talking really!”

Eunji started to cry as she look at him”baek wae??wae??did I do something wrong??”

“I already told you.. I just talk to her!and I only LOVE you.”

 

Aw!thats sweet!really..

I should walk away from this scene now..

Im also heartbroken..huhuhu..

I want to heard that kind of thing into luhan’s mouth,..

Aish!dream on chorong..he will never do that!

 

Baek wipe her tears using his thumb,then they both look at me..weird couple!

“so how was the drama??”eunji ask..seriously..they are just acting here!!!

“so..thats not real??”I ask,they both shake their head..

“we’re just acting here..cause we’re going to join the drama club!”both them laugh on what they do..

Aish!!!what the heck..Im just a victim here.Why are they doing this anyway???tsk!

“good…well done guys!”I complimented emotionless.

“so wheres your husband??”baek ask,I glared at him”yah!please quiet!”

“ey!No one heard it..want me to call him??”

“no..he’s busy!”

“call him..he’s just flirting!”eunji added then baek called him..really!!!

Arghhh!!!!then we enter the restaurant again and we saw the girl..

“you can remove that now!”baek ordered ,then the girl remove her wig…my jaw drop when I saw that its not a girl,its sehun!!!victim again!!!!aish!!!!I so hate them!!

-----------------------

Luhan’s pov:

Im on my way on the restaurant on what baek just said,he told me that its important for me to be there.As I enter it,I heard a loud laugh and it reveals a group of people..my eyes stop when I saw chorong laughing with tao..geesh!suho first..then now its tao!

I take a sit beside her she gave me weird look then go back to tao again..

“hyung,what do you want to eat?”sehun ask”its okay,Im full!”I replied

“chorong,how about you..what do you want to eat??”tao ask her ,she look at the menu and point at the macaroni salad”only this?”he ask again..

“ice cream really taste good in here!”he added ,she nods and smiled happily

“whoa~I love that!”

“okay,so that’s our order!”he gave the menu and ordered as the waiter takes their order..

So thats it!he didn’t care that im here,he still continue to flirt my wife!!

Tao,I cant really belive you!

Im your friend nd yet your doing this to me!?

“hyung,chorong really knows how to make some jokes!”he said,I just gave him a blank stare..

Joke???really!?

It doesn’t suit her!

“chorong tell him some jokes!”tao ordered,bit she shakes her head”I don’t want to.”

“come on!dont be shy~”tao said again,she looked at me then look at him again”im not shy,I just don’t want to.”

Then don’t??who cares about your joke anyway??

“yah!its your turn to tell some jokes now!”she pointed at tao,while tao pointed himself”me??”

“yeah ..go on..im waiting!”she eyed her as she laugh again…

Tsk!!!doing that in front of me huh??

“okay..hmm. knock..knock..”he ask..then all of the guys focused on them now,well watch this scene now!

“who’s there??”she ask happily…what’s fun with that??

“olive.”

“olive who???”

“olive you so much~~~~~~~'(a/n:I love you so much)

All of them laugh and make some weird sounds,as she covered her face and poked him lightly”aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!”they teased while I just gave them a boring look..

Tao!what do you think your doing now??
are you crazy to say those words???

“ey!your being cheesy huh!”chorong said to tao,while tao smiled at her”yeah…I guess..hahaha”

 

Shoot tao now…shoot tao!!!

Aish!!!!your such a traitor tao..really!

 

----------------------

We bid our goodbyes to each other as we finish eating and doing some conversations,well I just nod when someone talks to me.I wave at my friends while I saw her and tao having a conversation for the last time.She wave at him but tao pulled her into a hug..then wave and go away.

Damn  it!tao im loosing my patience now.

I walk towards her as we take a walk together to head to our house.

“so how was it??”I ask,she looked at me”what??”

I smirk“How was that hug!?you liked it??”

“why are you asking then??it feels great!”

“really huh??”

“wae??wae??”

“nevermind!”I said coldly as I put my my hands into my pocket

“well how about you??hows your day with her?”she ask

So I can tell that its about Mei Lin..really!Im not interested with her!

“its fun!fun to be with her!”I lied,she nods as she looked down”that’s good then.”

*sigh*its hard to pretend that I have fun with that Mei Lin!

To be honest I don’t like her ,I don’t like it when she clings to my arm.

Aish!!!im having a hard time here!

“your having fun with tao too..right?”I ask,she nods happily.

“yeah..he loves my jokes!”

“I want to heard some jokes then!”I ask,she gave me blink of an eye

“you want?”she ask,I nod as I look at her..

She sighed then look away…

Chorong’s pov:

Im still thinking what joke should I tell him..I feel so awkward to him now!Im hopeless now,he just told me that he’s having fun when he’s with mei lin..so I get it!I don’t really have a chance  to confess to him,cause he wont feel the same.

“tell a joke now!”he ordered,I showed him a fake smile”you know what,I hate you!”I said..he gave me a confused look..

Luhan..your so slow!Its a joke..a joke!!!

So it means that I love you…

You pabo!!!arghhh!!!!!

“im just asking you to tell some jokes here!”he said irritatedly,damn it!you slow!its a joke already!!!

“slow!”I whispered to myself..”what did you say??”he ask..

I shake my head and just walk quietly..

 

I hate you luhan!!!

Stupid you,your so slow!!!

-----------------------

whoa..2 chapters for this day...lalalalala

ENJOY!!!!!!!!