CHAPTER 17:ITS THE DAY~

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s pov;

I woke up early since we didn’t have time to go shopping yesterday..*sigh*It still hurts,but anyway I can endure it!I was about to stand up when luhan grab my shoulders and pushed me back to the bed..aish!what is he doing now?I look at him and he’s still keep his eyes close..weird!

“hey,we should wake up now!”I said as I remove his hand

“let’s stay like this for awhile~”he put his hand into my shoulders and pulled me closer to him..

I stay at my position and just enjoy it..

Luhan is being different I think and he’s not that cold towards me><

He slowly open his eyes and look at me, luhan put brush my face using the back of his hand..

“it still hurt?”he ask as he pat my cheek softly..I slowly shake my head

“nah!its okay now~”I smiled at him..

He continue on brushing my face as he keep his eyes on me..we both stare at each other for awhile..at this time I don’t know what to say..and im not yet brushing my teeth..arghh!!I don’t want him to smell me like this..aish!

He slowly lean towards me, as I move my face away from him..dont come near..just don’t!!!!

LUHAN PLEASE DON’T!!!

He put his other hand into my head to stop it from moving and now our face are only inches away..

Ottokae???this is where my life will endT_T

“do you want to have some bed breakfast?”he ask,but the ay he said it is just weird..

I gulped and look at him“breakfast?”I whispered

He nods and gave me a smirk”do you want?I’ll give you some!”

“what kind of break---”I was cutted when he started to kiss me on the lips…

I put my hands into his shoulder to stop him”stop!”I said…

He look at me confusedly as bite my lower lip”i—im not yet brushing my teeth.”

“so do i.”he replied as he kisss me again on the lips..seriously!

This time I kiss him backas I put my hands into hi shoulders..while his hand is on my waist..

And so this is what we called bed breakfast???aigoo~~aigoo~~~

---------------------------

We went to the nearest mall here in seoul..As we enter the mall we head to the  shopping market area,luhan  get a cart as I just stay beside him..

“what should we cook later?”I ask..he look at me then look at the meats

“hmm..anything except for seafoods!its a NO NO for me.”

“tsk!but I love seafoods..”

“you can buy for yourself but me I can just have this kind of meats.”he said as he pointed at it..

We buy some meats and then head to the other foods area..

I grab some junkfoods and put it in the cart..as luhan put some cookies and breads..

“chorong ah..do you want some icecreams??he ask

I nod happily as I look at him”I do love icecreams!”I replied..

He pushed the cart to the icecream are as he point at the glass”what flavor do you want?”

“hmm..cookies and cream and rockyroad!”I said..

He slide the glass and get the icecream”well we can share right?”

“aish!chincha!”

“don’t be greedy my wifey..we should share~”he chuckled as he push the cart again

“fine!”I said as I went into his side..

-------------------------

After shopping we decided to go home..luhan put the groceries on the table

“you can just clean..I will be the one who will cook.”I suggested

He stop putting the groceries on the table and just gave me a blink”what?”I ask

“I can help you with that.”he replied

“but I can do it by myself..you already told me tthat my omurice really taste good..so then I can cook by myself now.”I smiled at him..

He slowly put down the groceries”but still I’ll help you with that..our house is not really that dirty.”

I look at him and then look around..all I can see is a trash..some clothes our on a different parts of the floor..and its really dusty ..is he blind?

“is not dirty..its super dirty!”I replied,he look around and sighed”its still early we can just cook later.”

Really huh??I can feel something!!

He don’t want me to cook!he don’t want!HE DON’T!!!!

“tsk!you can just say if you don’t want me to cook.”I crossed my arms into my chest as I take my sit

He head towards me and put his hands into my shoulders”its not that..is just you need some practice?”

“practice??but how could I practice huh?”

“whats the use of me being your husband??I can teach you.”he smiled at me..

I take a deep breath as I look up at him”hmm..as you say so.”

 

LUHAN”S POV:

We started cleaning the house first and put the things in their proper order.I look at chorong and it really bothers me when I always saw that bruise in her face,aish!it just reminds me of tao’s stupidity!

Damn he!our time is running out and my parents will be here soon..I walk towards her and tap her arm.

“what?”she put down the broom and look at me

“I can clean it by myself,you can go upstairs and prepare for yourself.”

“ey!Dont worry we still have a few hours..We should finish iit now.”

“okay..I don’t regret that you’re my wifey!”I said as I pat her head

 

We continue on cleaning the house again and we finish for two hours,since we’re tired we rest first on the couch..her head was lying into my legs and me was resting my head into the couch..

“im tired and we still have to cook!”she said as she stretch her neck

“if you want you can just rest in our room..i can do it by myself.”I suggested..she look at me with a pout

“aigoo~why do you always want me to rest???”

“cause I don’t want my wifey to get tired.”I replied..

She take a sit beside me as she put her head into my shoulder”We should help each other no matter what!”she said

I nod as I slowly close my eyes..

----------------------------------------------------------

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”I was awake when I heard a loud shout..I look beside me and found chorong running around the house..

“what are you doing??”I ask

She pointed on her side”look..look…what time is it??we’re not cooking yet ..we fall asleep earlier!!!”she said half yelled..

I sighed heavily as I went towards her and stop her from running”keep calm!they will be late..trust me!”

“but still..we’re not cooking anything..what if they come here early?”

“just trust me okay..kaja!”I grab her wrist and drag her into the kitchen..I put my apron and put one into her too..she tied mine first then after that I tied her.

“so what should we do first?”she ask..I open the faucet and wash my hands first and she followed me

“lets cut the meat first..follow me I’ll teach you.”I said as we went to the table..

I bring out the meat from the plastic bag and put it down..I remove the plastic that covers it and I put it on the choppingboard..

“cut it like this.”I said as I showed her the way I slice it,she sliced it slowly but she really learned so well..

“like this?”she ask..I nod as I grab the vegetables and went to the faucet to wash it

“just keep doing it.”I said..i started to cut the vegetables and cook it..

“are you finish?”I ask as I sauté the vegetables..”yep.”chorong went towards me as she carry the meats..

I grab it and out it all in the pan..

She started preparing for the desserts and other foods..

As I finish cooking some of the foods ,I help her to arrange the utensils in the table and to prepare the foods..

-------------------------------------

We heard the doorbell and its them already,we both look at each other as we remove our apron..

I feel so nervous now..damn this feelings..its only my parents I should stay calm as ever..

I went outside while chorong followed me..i open the gate and it reveal my parents..

“hello kids!”omma greeted as she hug me then chorong”kids?you gotta be kidding me omma!”I said,but omma just gave a wide smile..

“your house seems so clean huh!?”appa compliments as they walk around it..

“so hows your day?seems like you two looks very tired.”omma added..we both look at each other..and we just realized that we didn’t even take a shower..aish!We smell stinks now><

We take a sit on the dining area and eat first”so who cook it all?”appa ask..I look at chorong and saw her look down..

“well who do you think?upcourse ts my wifey!”I said happily as ..she gave me confuse look so I have to grab her hand down and pressed it..her confuse face turned into a smile..

“yeah..Kinda like that!”she said as she made a nervous laugh

“that’s good..but what happen to your face my dear?”omma ask as she pointed at her”wait!dont tell me..”omma’s eyes widened as she look at me”what?”I ask

“son..what did you just do to her?”omma added

“mwo???upourse I didn’t do it..and I will never do it!”

“nae~omma..an accident just happened..But im fine now.”chorong replied

“is that so?well if luhan just do something bad to you..let us know it .”appa added

If I will really hurt her??seriously my parents don’t really trust me sometimes!

Geesh..im their son ..and now they are doing that?just damn!

Chorong slowly nods..and then we really started to eat”whoa..it really taste good.”omma complemented

 

Well what you supposed to taste it like??
your son cooks it…YOUR SON IS THE ONE WHO COOK IT!

 

“chorong ah..can you cook like this in our house?”appa suddenly ask..

We both look at each other in shock..ottokae?

 

“ahm..we’re focusing on our studies now..”I replied..

Appa look at both of us”well if your not busy then..”

 

Aish!appa…can I just cook??

Chorong will be mad at me now..

“ahm..chorong is kind--”I was cutted when chorong replied”sure appa..I’ll cook for you.”

Mwo????did I just heard it right???

Chorong you gotta be kidding me!!!NO..NO..NO..please!

 

I look at her and she just gave me a wink..what the!?

Is she serious with it??

“oh..thats good dear..I will be waiting for that.”omma said happily.

“nae~omma..I will prepare you the most delicious food ever!”she said with a happy loud voice as we all look at her..

“chorong is really a cheery girl..”appa said as the three of them chuckled..

“luhan why are you so quiet?”omma ask..

I shake my head and just put my arms into chorong’s shoulder as I pulled her closer to me”my wifey is really cheery!”

------------------------------------------

We bid our goodbyes to our parents as we enter our house with a tired look..arghhh!!!!!!!!!I really want to sleep now.

“im gonna take a shower first!”she said as she head upstairs..i just nod and just take a sit on the couch..

My mind is not working properly now..aish!

All I think is sleep…bed..sleep…I really want to lay down now..

 

After a few minutes of sitting my eyes are slowly closing..aish!Is chorong still taking a shower??

I went upstairs and open the door..

I slowly enter the room and my eyes turned wide open when I SAW CHORONG WEARING A TOWEL..

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!”She shouted..I hurriedly went outside and close the door.

Chorong.wearing.a.towel.??????????????

I just saw her pure white skin now and it really runs into my mind!

But still its not right or right??well we’re already married so I have my rights to see that kind of things…

Nah!stop luhan ..would you??your being a ert..your not a ert!!!take note of that!!!!!

TAKE NOTE YOUR NOT A ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I knock at the door first”im sorry.Its just an accidents~”I said as I still knoc at the door..

Then chorong suddenly open it”geesh!you should knock first like that!”she replied..

“well you do that kind of thing too.”I replied as I head to the comfort room

“I—its just an accident too.”she replied back

 

I didnt reply back and just enter the comfort room..Im tired

But what happened earlier still runs into my mind!

Nah!stop it luhan…luhan!!!STOP NOW><

------------------------------------

IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!

I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE SOON CAUSE I STILL HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS TO DO><

AAAARGGHH!I SO HATE IT! BUT I WILL TRY TO:)

ANYWAY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER FOR NOW:)))

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!FIGHTING^^