chapter 12: ottokae?

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s pov:

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!luhan just ask me..lalala…that’s what I’ve been waiting for.I should look for a better dress..I should be pretty on our prom.i cant wait..cant wait for the prom..shopping..I should go shopping later after class…kyaaa!!!i cant really believe that he wants me to be his partner…lololo…im gonna be crazy now….

“Hey!why are you smiling in there??”eunji wave in front of my face,tsk!I go back to reality

I shake my head and smile”nothing…”

“liar!tell me now..”

“ara!ara!!!”I lean towards her”luhan just ask me to be his partner.”I whispered

Eunji’s eyes widened as she grab both of my hands”chincha???omo..omo…im happy for you!”she shouted happily..

“yah~don’t be too noisy..”

“im not!”she smiled

I take a sit beside her”do you think I should tell him what I feel?”

She put down her cellphone and look at me”eh?molla~”

“eish!!I need some advice from you!”

“hmm..well if you have a courage to tell it to him…GO!who might think …maybe he likes you too.”she replied as she grab her cellphone again..I grab it and put it down

“yah!listen to me first!”

“but im texting my baek”

“you can just text him later!!!”

“aish!!!ara..ara!!!”she said half yelled,I sighed”what if he don’t like me back?”

“then everything will be awkward to both of you!”

“arghh!this is hard!”

“why don’t you just check first if he likes you!”she suggested,I gave her a confuse look”check?how?”

“make him jealous!thats the only way..”

“jealous??how???”I ask again,she put her hand into her chin..thinking bout something..

“ahm..go with other guys..talk to them when your luhan is there!”

“ssshhhh!keep quiet!”

“no one heard his name..geesh!”

 

Make luhan jealous!?

How to do that kind of thing..arghh!!!

Seriously,im gonna be insane!

Yeah~eunji’s right if I confess to him,everything will be awkward between us.

I should just stay like this..it will stay as a secret!

 

“YAH!im talking here,and yet your not listening!????”eunji smacked my head..then I go back to my senses..

Aish!!it hurts…if she just knows.

“im thinking about something..what are you saying??”I ask,she glared at me.

“I said you can just use some of his friends since your already close with them..except my baek..”she smiled sheeplessy.I stare at her for awhile,thinking bout his friends..

Yeah..im close with them..but who??

Suho oppa???tao???chanyeol???lay???

Arghhh!!!! Im not that really close to others but I guess I can use them!

*evil laugh*luhan,im sorry!!this is not what I want..

But eunji!!she’s the one who suggested it!!

Don’t blame me,blame her!

whahahahahaXD

 

“yah!!!are you deaf???????????????”eunji shouted into my ear and t makes me jump off into my sit

“what??im sorry,im thinking bout something!”

“again??thinking bout who huh???your thinking bout him??gosh!your a deaf!”

“then what did you say??”

“Im asking who will you choose to his friends????”she said half yelled

“can you say it softly!im just beside you..tsk!”

“just answer okay~~”she said softly,I smiled and shrugged”molla~I don’t know!”

“what if you just choose your suho oppa..”she suggested..I was about to nod when someone covers my eyes..

 

I hold the hand and try to remove it but I cant..

“who’s this?”I ask

“guess who??”that voice,aish..its tao!

“tao!”I said then he remove it..

 

Aish!!being childish now huh???

 

“hi there!!!how are you??”he ask

“im fine!!why are you here??”I ask,he take  a sit beside me”just visiting you..”

“ey!wheres your friends then??”

“are you looking for luhan hyung??”

“up—upcourse im not!”

“I don’t know where are they..chorong ah..cme on..please be my partner!”he grab my hand and squeeze it…omo..omo!dont do it here…someone might see us..

I slowly remove my hand”err..I already have a partner.”

“mwo??who is he??”

“ahm..its ..luhan..”I look down,he sighed as he look away from me..

“is that so?”he look at me as I nod,then he stand up and about to leave..

 

Eunji grab my hand and pulled me beside her”yah!!go talk to him..luhan is looking!”he whispered..

I look at her”eh??”I ask,..but she pushed me to stand up,I look around and saw luhan with sehun…

Ottokae??what to do??

“tao!”I called he looked back and went towards me..i scratch my head”ahm..”

I look at luhan again and found him staring at us…aish!!!somebody please help me now…

“its okay if you choose luhan hyung..”tao said..I bite my lower lip and look at eunji but she just gave a just-do-it look…aish!!IM TRAP…IM TRAP!!!

“im really sorry..if you want I’ll just treat you.”I said as I showed him a fake smile..he grab my hand and smiled widely”chincha???are you sure?”

“hehe..well if you want.”

-----------------

Luhan’s pov:

So tao is really flirting my wife..really!tao,im so full already..we’re friends but your already crossing the line!How come your flirting with her when you know that I already own her…nah!reality just hits me..I didn’t own her..shes not mine!

 

Then it means tao and cho---what the!where are they now???

I look around and found eunji alone…shocks!chorong and tao left alone??where did they go?

I went towards eunji “wheres chorong?”I aask coldly,she look at me and just shrugged.

Seriously,what kind of bestfriend are you?

I turn around and look for them..where should I find them??

That tao..aish!!im gonna kill him if something bad happened to chorong..

--------------

As I walk around my footsteps slowly stops when I saw them eating icecream and laughing together..arghh!!

Should I talk to them??

Stupid..I just remembered the rule no.1 don’t mind each others business.

But still it bothers me..im just standing here looking at them..

AHA!!!brigth idea…muhahaha

I grab my phone and called tao..

“yoboseyo?”he ask

“tao..its me..luhan hyung~”

“waeyo??”

“where are you now??you should go back to our room!”

“me??waeyo??”

“your bag..well I know its Gucci..and kris accidentally poured a juice into it!”

“mwo????how come???aish!!!!kris hyung !!!!!”

“that’s quite sad..palli!!”

“yeah…I’ll go there now!thanks!”

“don’t worry bout that!I loved to help you!”I said as I point the word LOVED-insert evil laugh here-

 

Well tao..your just a fool!

That’s your payment for flirting with my wife!!!!

 

I sneak at them and found tao waving at her,so that’s it!he will left already..time to move now!

I wait for tao to left then I went towards her..I slowly take a walk and as she looked at me in shock.

“so whats the meaning of that?”I ask coldly..she gave me a blink

I smirk as I walk towards her“so your having a great time with him.??”

She take step back and look at me”eh?what do you mean?”

“I guess your really into him now huh??”

“yah!i cant unders---”

Chorong’s pov:

I was cutted when he pushed me throught the wall and trap me with both of his hands…ottokae?the icecream is pouring into my hand now..aish!

I slowly look at him as he gave me a cold stare”lu—luhan..”

“look!your making me confused and now your doing this to me?? ”he said irritatedly..i don’t know what to say so I just bit my lower lip

“it bothers me..!!!!the way you stick to him is just..arghh!!”he added..

I feel my body shaking and just nervous..why??why is he doing this now???

Dugeun..dugeun..why is he always telling that im confusing him??

What does he mean??

I gulped”ah..ah…I cant understand you..”

“forget it!” He said colly as he moved away from me and walk away

 

Luhan..luhan im sorry..I don’t know what your saying now.

If I could just understand you..*sigh*

-----------------------

I go back to eunji and she hurriedly went towards me”yah..did you just feel it??”she ask

“feel what??”

“eish!slow..slow!!!he’s jealous!”

“luhan is jealous??”I ask she nods”how did you know then?”

“he’s looking for you earlier when you left with tao,and I can feel that he’s really mad that time!”

“chincha??where is he now??did you saw him??”I ask,eunji shakes her head.

I sighed heavily as I run to look for him…

I run all around our campus and slowly by slowly..im already tired..

I cant find him..How could I find someone who don’t want to be found.

I take a step back and turn around then ..wait!its him..its him with her..

Luhan with mei lin..walking together..

So..luhan is jealous???really??he’s jealous..i dont think so !

I feel my body frozen and cant moved..luhan your always hurting me!always!

----------------------------

We’re both sitting on the bed and still ignoring each other..should I talk to him???

I slowly look at him and found out that he’s already sleeping..geesh!I went towards him as I scan his face

“sleeping like that ..tsk!”I said to myself as I slowly put him down..

*sigh*you look peaceful when you sleep..

“luhan im sorry..im really sorry ..I just break the rules..”I said sadly..”I love you.”I whispered to myself as I turn off the light and sleep too..

Should I just stop loving you??it seems like im just ruining your happiness with her..

Im sorry..chungmal mianhae~

Let’s just see each other on dreamland..

------------------

Luhan’s pov:

I was staring for her for a long time when she looked back so I pretend that im already sleeping..

“sleeping like that ..tsk!”she mumbled but she’s near so I can heard it clearly..

She put me down and I feel that she’s staring at me..

Duguen dugeun…I need to act like this..stay..stay..I heard her sighed heavily..

What is running into her mind now??

“luhan im sorry..im really sorry ..I just break the rules..”she suddenly spoke up..

Wait?what??break the rules??
don’t tell me..dont tell me that you already like me??

Chorong..what rule did you break??all of them??I should just ask you now!

Aish!!chincha!!!damn it!I cant just open my mouth now!

I tried to wait for what she will say next..but I heard she mumbled something..aish!can you just say it louder!

I was about to open my eyes when she turned off the light!fine!I do get it,you don’t want to see me now..

 

But I want to see you

I want to talk to you..

Chorong ah..please help me to check my feelings towards you..*sigh*

----------------

 

sorry for late updateXD

again thanks for subscribing and commenting..muah..muah!!

byeyie~~~~~~~~