chapter 11:prom partner?

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chrong’s pov:

Today is our boring class day!Geeesh..I look around and saw eunji texting..aigoo~texting in class,seriously eunji is the only one who always do that kind of thing,well for sure she’s texting her baek.

I should just wait for a few minutes..just wait lunch is coming already…kyaaa!!!

KRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!the bell rand loudly,all of the students hurriedly stand up from their seats,well even me.But our adviser came and ordered us to take a sit again…

Aish!!!!chincha!!!

Ruining my happiness now!?

“class im sorry but I will just have to announce something”Mrs.choi explained we just gave her a blank stare as she write something on the board..

I slowly read it on my thoughts..hmmm…PR..PrOm…night???

“PROM NIGHT???”I said to myself then I looked at eunji and gave her a worried look,while she smiled widely at me..

I know she love those kind of things..but me..NO NEVER~!!!

I really hate prom,arghhh!!!!!My life is ruined now…aish!!!

Prom night..hell no!

Well I will just stay on the house,eat a lot..watch tv..go shopping..or just sleep happily..I so hate prom,whats the use of that anyway??girls are just going to flirt with the boys.And for sure there’s a lot of students who will just show off whatever they have!and also I don’t have a partner,luhan and Mei lin are reserved to be together..so what my role in their??a statue??shocks!!!

“everyone should come,attendance is a must!you wil just have to look for your partner and just enjoy the party!”Mrs.Choi explained,some of my classmates started to talk about it..while me…still thinking about my partner!!!

Damn it!!!why is it attendance is a must?????

Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!I so hate you songsaengnim!!!

What to do now???ottokae?

“okay class dismissed!”sem added..

Now I don’t have any appetite to eat,come on!I will be just a loner in there..aish!

“kyaaa!!!I cant wait for the prom!!”eunji shouted as she went towards me

I just gave her a blank look then look down..”whats your problem??”she ask

I sighed heavily..”yah!problem bout dress???dont worry I will help you to find some.”she said

I shake my head”I don’t want to go to that prom!”

“mwo??waeyo??we will have fun in there.”

“I will just be a loner…and besides..”I bite my lower lip as I look down

“beside what??”she ask

“I don’t have a partner.”

“partner???whats the use of your husband???”she said half yelled,then some of our classmates gave us a weird look

We both look at each other”husband??what do you mean by that??your funny huh?”I lied as I glared at her

She shrugged”what I mean is ..its your crush!”

I nod,then my classmates go back into their world..I grab eunji’s wrist and drag her outside our room.

“yah!your being noisy!”I said irritatedly,she scratch her head”mian!but im right!he can be your partner!”

I slowly shake my head”nah!he’s already reserved for someone else.”

“aigoo!do you want me to call baek and ask your Lulu to be your partner now??”

“No!dont ever do that..”I said half yelled,she smirk at me”I will just go there by myself.”I added

“as you say so,but don’t worry we’re there dor you!”she smiled,I smiled back

“thanks!”

 

                Since it’s our lunch time, we take a walk first on the school’s gaden. I saw the exo boys laughing and their kinda like having their conversations. Actually they are not far away from us.i just pretend that I didn’t notice them,cause im sure luhan is there.But eunji saw baek,aish!!!!her eyes are really clear when it comes to baek.

“BAEK!!!!”She shouted as she waved at him,he went towards us…

I moved away and gave them some couple moments,I look around but my eyes will always fall to that exo boys..aish!I knew it,I will look for him..

My lips turned into a curved when I saw him talking to sehun and kai..hmmm..I wonder what are they talking about..After a seconds someone tap my back ,I looked back and saw suho oppa smiling at me..he’s with tao and lay.

“hi there!”oppa smiled,while the two waved at me

I waved my back and smile”hello!”

“Are you busy??”tao ask,I shake my head”Im not..wae??”

He smiled and went beside me”then come with us..tell us some jokes!”

I bite my lower lip and shake my head”I cant go,im with my bestfriend.”I said as I point at eunji who’s still busy talking with her bf.

“don’t worry bout her!she will go on there too!”lay added

 I sighed as I scratch my head,then oppa and tao grab both of my arms,while lay pushed me back..

“whatever you say,you will go with us!”oppa said as he gave me a smile

 

Aish!!you guys are really crazy!

Luhan will think that I really want to be with him now!!!aish!!!

This is all your fault!!!

 

“Our princess is here!”oppa said as he released his hand from my arm,now all of their attentions are on me..arghh!!!I want to hide myself..I bow a little as I smiled shyly

“your supposed to welcome her!”tao added while he still clings into my arm..AWKWARD!

I look at luhan and he’s now giving me a cold stare,that stare will kill me now!!is he mad???what did I do??? Aish..I knew it he don’t want me to be here!-_-

“shall we gave her a welcome kiss??”kai ask,my eyes widened and they all look at me..I gulped.

“kai..thats not right!”oppa said as he gave me a wink..thanks oppa!I smiled at him..phew!

Oppa,your really an angel!

“yeah~kai be careful,someone out ther might be jealous~~~”chen added as he gave me a weird look then to luhan..

Aish!they all know it now!!!!All of the boys look at luhan,then tao remove his hand from my arm

“yah!you guys are really noisy!”luhan stand up as he point of s,they just laugh and eyed him..

Aigoo!acting like a shy kid now..kyeopta!

“wait! We will be having a prom night right??”D.O ask,all became quiet..

Oppa nods as he break the silence”yep and Im still looking for my partner!”he said as he look at me…

AW!oppa your being sweet huh!?

Hope luhan ask me like that!

LUHAN’S POV:

Prom night??I should ask chorong to be my partner then..later I’ll do it!I should gain some courage first..

“yeah,im still looking for my partner!”suho said as he looked at chorong..

Tsk!being obvious!!!

“ei!chorong ah..if luhan hyung will not be your partner..Can I be then??”tao ask..

Tao!your really pissing me off.

I will ask her later,so don’t think that she will be your partner.cause I will be her partner no matter what!

I wait for chorong’s answer she just gave him  a smile then chanyeol went beside her”you can just choose me,Im always available.”he said..chorong nods and scratch her head..”err..let’s see.”

 

Tsk!lets see???Do you know what your Saying now??

I smirk as I went towards them..

“yah!what do you think your doing??”I ask..tao and yeol gave me a weird look while chorong gave me a confuse one.

“what?why are you looking like that??”I ask

“hyung,don’t tell me your being jealous??”yeol teased..I hurriedly shake my head

“up---upcourse im not!”

“ey!!!hyung..dont deny it..your already obvious!”tao added..

I glared at both of them then look at chorong who’s now forcing not to smile

“tsk!Im not jealous okay..end!”

-----------------

Its our time to go home now,and Im waiting for chorong outside our school.I put my back against the wall and put my earphone while my hands are on my pocket.

*sigh*what takes her so long..i look at my watch and its already 5;45 pm..If I knew our class will end at 5:30 so where is she now??well I still have to wait for her..I still have to ask her to be my partner..

What should I say first??

“chorong..I want you to be my partner!”is that right??nah!I should try something else

“ahm..since you don’t have any partner,you can be my partner then!”tsk!thats not right!im being straight forward..hmmm..

“chorong ah..can I be your partner??”that’s more right…

 

As I look around,I saw chorong with other guy..aish!she’s being close with too much guys huh?I walk towards them as I remove the earphone on my right ear.

“yah!im waiting for you!”I said then she look at me in shock”oh??”

“your luhan??”the guy ask ,I glared at him”tsk!who are you then?”I ask

“ahm..im chorong’s friend.”he added,I nod as I grab chorong’s wrist and pulled her into my side

“well then,we’ll go ahead now!”I said as I drag her to walk..

 

She remove my hand ang glared at me”yah!!what do you think your doing???”

“walking..I guess.”

“tsk!tsk!he’s my friend and you just treat him like that??”

“I didn’t do something bad to him..whats your problem??”

“whatever you say!”she rolled her eyes the look away

 

Now..we’re fighting!!!how could I ask her???

Tsk!whats her problem with that?I didn’t do something bad to him.

Being over acting now!*sigh*

Its her fault anyway,she’s being close with a lot of guys and it bothers me!

“fine!Im sorry!”I said half yelled,arghh!!letting go of my pride now!she crosswed her arms into her chest and still not looking at me..

“come on!I already sad sorry!”I added,she glared at me”sorry??it seems like you didn’t mean it!”

“I mean it upcourse..just accept it okay!”

“tch!I will not..sorry your face!”she shouted as she fasten her walk..

I followed her then grab her arm”hey!your being over acting!”I said

She remove my hand and eyed me”im not being o.a here..your the one who’s being o.a!”she said

“me??O.A??when huh??when??”I ask,she look at me and bite her lower lip

LOOK!she cant say something now!geesh!

“when?tell me?”I ask again

“whatever!I cant remember it!”

“well..I will just have to ask you something..”I scratch my head,she look at me”what?”

“ahm..its..its..”

“what??”

“just want know…”

“know what??”

“about..about the…”

“what??tell me!”

“just forget it!”

“aish!chincha!just tell it now!”

“nah!its nothing!”I said as I walk away..

Damn it!i cant tell it!!

I cant ask her…aish!!!im having a hard time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn..damn..damn!!!

---------------

We’re on the bed together having our own world,she’s busy on her laptop while im busy playing on my cellphone..when I heard a chat sound ..its on facebook..I slowly take sneak on who is it..and my eyes widened when I saw its tao!arghh!!!this guy is really..aish!

I saw her typing happily so I want to know what are they talking about now..

“yah..let me use your laptop first,I will just have a research bout my .”I ask,she still continue to type and didn’t even look at me.

“ey!are you deaf!?”I ask,she glared”are you blind???cant you see im using it now!”

“so selfish..it will just take a minutes..”

“later!you can use it!”

“wae??what are you doing!>your just on facebook..”I look at it and act like my eyes widened”ah!thats why..your chatting with tao huh!?”

“wae?whats wrong with that??we’re friends anyway!”

“Tsk!friends..really huh??“

“yep..dont be noisy,im busy here!”

I went on the other side to read what are they talking about,my eyes widened when I saw that tao is asking her to be his partner..aish!!!now he’s having his turn huh!she’s typing yes and about to click the enter key..i hurriedly close her laptop and it makes her jaw drop..

“what did you do??”

“listen..I will ask you something..so listen carefully!i will just ask you once..”I explained..she gave me a confused look..

I sighed heavily as I look at her“can you be my prom partner!?”I said coldly,waiting for her answer..

I saw her eyes spark and she’s still forcing herself not to smile..please accept it!

“its okay if you don’t want to.”I said as I take a sit on the bed..

“upcourse I want!”she replied and smiled at me..

I look at her”chincha??”

“yep.it looks like no one wants to be your partner!”she said..geesh!i rolled my eyes and smirk at her

But still she’s my partner now!!Get lost tao…muhahahaha

I win over you…Luhan you’re the best><

----------------------

enjoy this update!!

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE..IF YOU WANT YOU CAN UPVOTE MY STORY..LOL!

BYE!BYE!!!WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATEXD