chapter 7:This day is not so good.

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s pov:

I slowly open my eyes as I take a sit on the bed.AISH!my head hurts and I don’t know why~~.But wait we still have classes for today!!ottokae!?I should prepare for now,im gonna be late.Im sure luhan already left.gessh!He doesn’t even wake me up.tsk!!!

I was about to stand up when the door opened,showing luhan carrying a tray on his hand.Eh!?he’s still here??wae!?He take a sit on the chair as he put the tray on the bed.WaIT!?last night…what happened??I cant just remembered it all.All I knew is im with eunji on the bar…yeah~BAR!what happened next then!?how come im already sleeping on the bed??dont tell me,this guy on my side just put me here??NAH!nevermind..he will never do that kind of things, and beside he’s not at the bar to do that..

“kwenchana!?”he ask,I nod slowly and look at him”ahm,about last night..”I stop as I bite my lower lip

“what!?”he replied

“im just wondering how did I went here.”I continued

“don’t worry bout that anymore,just eat first!”he said coldly as he opened the small bowl revealing a soup..I nod ..then the school day pop out into my mind again..I wonder what is he still doing here..i can be absent but luhan..hmm..being absent is not on his dictionary..I guess.

“your not going to school?”I ask,he sighed”quit asking!I told you to eat first.”he said coldly.

I focused myself on the food and grab the spoon,I scoop the soup but my hand felt so weak so it accidentally fall back to the tray.I massaged my hand first as I grab the spoon again..AISH!its because of that girl’s heels…aish!!!now im suffering because of her..But it seems like its get better than yesterday..hmm..

I scoop the soup again,when I was about to put it into my mouth…my hand felt weak again so I just drop it back to the tray…I can feel that he’s already staring at me and it makes my hand shaky..ottokae!?

This feeling again..being nervous towards him-_-

“can you do it!?”he suddenly ask,I nod

Argh!!!stupid hand..please cooperate!

Just now!!!please im begging you.

Just cooperate at this moment!

I sighed heavily as I was about to grab the spoon again but he grab it and our hands bump into each other.I moved my hand away,im just nervous now. And it confused me><

He scoop the soup as he blow it then”ah!”he said emotionless…geesh!now it feels like im a patient.He should smile sometimes,that’s quite better!

“its okay..”I said as I shake my hand into the air”I can just use my left hand!”I smiled at him,but he just gave me a cold stare.

“No.You cant!”he replied ..I cant do something bout it so I just let him feed me..

Define AWKWARD!!!!!!

Aish!!!luhan feeding me!?I just cant imagine that now.

But its really happening..

As I stare at him..I can just say he’s really perfect.

Those deer eyes of him is really adorable..*sigh*

This moment is like a slow motion to me,every moves he make is is really in a slow motion

He’s taking care of me nowJ) ,and it makes me like him more..

 

My eyes widened on what I just thought now..and it makes me choked,I cough hardly as he gave me a glass of water..”thanks!”

 

Am I slowly falling for him now??

Did I just liked him already??

I should not!!!!remember that rule NUMBER 5 chorong…wake up!!!

Daydreaming over him!!!

 

He stand up as he eyed me”next time.Dont talk to strangers!”he irritatedly said as he walk away from the room..

Strangers??who is it then??Did I do something strange last night??

Molla~~I cant remember it.i looked all around the room and found my cellphone on the table.

I grab and open it..

“whoa~”my eyes went wide opened when I saw that I have a lot of messages and some missed calls

50 msg. from eunji

13 msg.from baek

18 missed calls from eunji

3 missed calls from luhan??

Oh!?he called me??but why..ah,maybe he just want to ask something..Or can I just ask him personally bout that!?i’ll just do it later..

I texted eun ji and I told her that im fine now..no need to worry..i went to the comfort room to take a shower,I smell stinks already..

LUHAN’S POV:

I drag myself outside the house..damn it!why am I acting like this in front of her..aish!!I cant just say what I really want to say like”are you fine??do you want something else??”or”don’t worry bout last night I already beat that guy for you..your safe now.”..damn…damn…damn…I cant just blurt out those words…stupid..just stupid!

And her hand it really bothers me,it bothers me knowing that she’s not fine!I cant do anything bout it!im being a fool now..*sigh*my phone vibrated and it’s a call from sehun..

“yoboseyo??”

“hyung,where are you now??”

“ah!im sick~”I lied as I said it in a weak tone

“bad for you hyung..tak ---”sehun was cutted and I don’t know why..

“oppa,kwenchana!?”that girl ask,geesh..that voice…I already know who is it!

“I guess I need to take a rest now.”I said as I hung up the phone and put it on the table..

Phew!I WONDER WHAT IS SHE REALLY DOING HERE??that Mei Lin..she’s really crazy..

-----------

Im watching t.v when chorong sit beside me,she keeps on staring at me and I don’t know why..

“stop staring,its bothering me!”I said as I change the channel

She poked me lightly then I slowly looked at her”what?”I ask

“ah..just want to ask..why did you called me last night?”

I slowly look away from her and drop my eye on the tv again..aish!!I already forget about that!what should I say now???what???luhan!!!just think now…

“last night??”I ask agai.she nods..

“I don’t know bout that..ah!maybe when I sit on my phone..it accidentally dialed your number.”I explained with matching hand gestures..she gave me a confused look..but she still nods..

“hmm..is that so?but you called me 3 times..”

“its just an accident..”I slowly said”okay!”she replied

Arghhh!!!damn it!!!why!!??

Is it hard to say that im concern that’s why I called you!

Luhan,your being pathetic now!just pathetic!damn it!

“do you like suho!?”I suddenly ask and I don’t know why…those words just came out..”oh?nevermind”I added..she smiled”wae?why are you asking?”

“I told you nevermind it!”

“hmm..I like him!”she replied..I frozed on my position when I heard those words.

Fine!I get it!

No hard feelings..im still fine!

Am I?aish!!!

“aish!I said nevermind,so you don’t have to answer it!” I irritatedly said as I turned off the t.v

“aigoo~im just answering.”

“your not following the instructions!”I faced and glared at her

She crossed her arms into her chest”wae??wae??why are you being highblood now??”

“Im Not!”I said half yelled then I eyed her..

“what?what are you staring like that!?”she ask,I gave her a smirk

“last night..”I lean closer to her and I can feel that she’s being nervous now”you cant remember something?”I whispered into her ears ,then she push me away from her..

“ya—yah!what are you saying now??”

“I guess I should just keep it by myself”I said as I stand up but she grab my shirt”something happened last night??what happened?”she gave me a worried look as I remove her hand

“its not that important,but its unforgettable!”I gave her a smirk as I stare into her eyes.

Her eyes widened as she put her hands into ..”un—unforgettable???”

I nod as I walk away from her..I was about to go out when the door went open revealing Mei Lin with some bags of groceries…

“OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”she shouted as my eyes widened..

“what are you doing here??”I ask,she looked around and she accidentally drop her groceries when she saw chorong standing and looking at us..HERE COMES TROUBLE~

“what is she doing here?”she ask in a low tone,I scratch my head and don’t know what to say..

“oppa,im asking..what is she doing here??and who is she??”she added.

I sighed heavily and I cant just say that she’s my wife now..everything will be complicated and our life will be on a complete mess.

“she’s my personal maid.”I don’t know what to say and that word came out..

“what maid??”chorong ask as she went towards us..

“personal maid??”Mei Lin ask too..

“MAID!?”I ask them..realizing what I just said..Mei Lin nodded”you said that!”

“err--”I bite my lower lip as I look at chorong..Im sorry I just don’t know what to say ..really!”sort of!”

“mwo!?sort of????”chorong said half yelled.I gave her a just-pretend-look..hope she gets it!

She smiled weakly and I know its just faked“yeah~im his maid..”

“is that so?then carry those groceries then!”Mei Lin pointed as she clings into my arms ,but I saw chorong’s hand is not fine so I walk towards her and grab the groceries..

That Mei Lin is ruining my day now!

What is she doing here???

I went back to the couch and saw Mei Lin already sitting,as I look around ..chorong is no there…I wonder where is she..

“oppa,you should be resting now.” that girl said with a worried tone

“what are you doing here??”I said as I sit beside her

“visiting you!Im worried.”

“Mei Lin..please stop doing that!we already talk about this.”

“wae?is this about her??huh!oppa??”

“upcourse not..its just..your just wasting your time!”

“I don’t care!and im not wasting my time when it comes to you!”

“your being insane..”

“whatever you say oppa..i will be always here for you!”

-------------

CHORONG’S POV:

Stupid!!!stupid!!!im his personal maid now??damn that guy!!seriously I don’t know what is he planning now..and now it bothers me knowing that he’s with that flirt girl..aish!How did she even know that we’re living here??

Just great and now I bet they are doing some lovey dovey things out there.

Aish!!!!!And that luhan guy what iis he talking about???last night???did something happened at us??

Omo..he just…maybe he me yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…he’s really a maniac…so ..am I preganant now??ottokae???I don’t want to be a mother yet,im still young.

Am I being OA now!?AISH…yeah~I think so..

Then what is he saying about last night??he’s just fooling me..I can feel that..

But..something cant get out of my head..

Luhan and that mei lin together outside..

Should I sneak or what??

Damn it!they are flirting inside the house…

I found myself opening the door…just slowly..slowly…I tiptoed behind the wall and look downstairs..I cant see them,..aish..I moved a little then BOOM…My eyes widened when I saw that Mei lin just kissed luhan on the cheek..

My heart just broke into pieces..

Sneaking is bad!

I should not look at them..i went back to the room and brush my back against the door..

Pabo! I cant just accept on what happened earlier..yeah!she didn’t kissed him on the lips but I don’t know what happened first..it can be luhan is the one who kissed her on the lips!AISH!!I can imagine what just happened..

Luhan hugging her now and kissed her on the forehead,while she hug him back..

Damn it!such a worst view ever!!!

And now what!why am I acting like this!?

Im so over acting..and I don’t have the right to be jealous since were just on an arrange marriage thing..and we both don’t like it!But still…it hurts!

He just hurt my feelings now..

Luhan..wae??wae??why are you being like this??

Your make me go insane!

Damn you!

I didn’t realized that my tears are already falling..aish!chrong..what do you think yoyr doing now??

Im being confused with my feelings..I should find a way to know what I really feel towards him!

------------------

A/N:

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA BORING~LALALALA

AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBING AND FOR CHEERING ME UP ON MY EXAM:)

THATS ALL FOR NOW!BABUSH~