CHAPTER 3:Marriage thing (part 1)

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

 

LUHAN's Pov:

 

I yawn as I get up from my bed.I prepare myself for school then I went down to eat my breakfast.While making my way downstairs ,I already saw my parents.They eat happily as if nothing happened last night.Geesh! Best actors.

I take my sit as I grab a slice and bite it along with the hotdog.They smiled at me weirdly,Whats wrong with them.Seriously they need to take themselves to hospital!

 

“son do you want anything else!?”Omma ask,I shake my head“Wheres the juice!?”she ask on our maid,then after awhile the maid get back and pour it into my glass.

 

Come on!I already knew it!

They are giving me what I want now.

They are doing this for me to accept that stupid marriage.

Effin!As if I will going to accept it!

 

“Son,about that marriage”appa look at me seriously,I look at him then take a sip of my juice“please son,please just do it!Its really for your own good!If you didnt accept it our company will be bandkrupt!Do you want that to happen!?”he ask

 

I sighed heavily,then mom grab my hand and squizzed it “son,please do it!Do you want your mom to be sad!?upcourse you dont want that right!?”

 

I stand up and look at them“give me some time now.”I said as I go out and make my way to our school.

 

Chorong's Pov:

 

Omma and appa are still on their room,and I dont know why!?It seems like they will not take their breakfast.Geesh!Whats happening to them!?I dont want to eat alone here!

I went to their room and knock,but no one's opening it.I heard appa talking so I just listened into the door.

 

“Its for her own good.We must do this!”appa said

 

“yeah,it is!But we cant force her..She will be mad at us.I dont want it to happen.”

 

Well omma your really into my side!Thats why I really love you.

 

“If we didnt do that marriage,we will be bankrupt and I will just work as a normal employee or wost than that!”appa said irritatedly,bankrupt!?Why so sudden!?

 

“then Fine!I will just work too!Just dont force her!”omma said,I heard her crying.

 

I feel goosebumps all over my body.Omma will work for my own sake!?No.No way.I dont want omma to do that!She should just be resting here.Look chorong your just giving them problems.I bite my lower lip as I knock into their door again.

 

This time they opened it,revealing omma wiping her tears as she look back when she saw me.Appa smiled at me,well I know he's just forcing it.

 

“My dear,what do you need!?”he ask,I look at him then look at omma“Ahm,about that marriage..”

 

They both look at me waiting for me to continue it,I close my eyes hardly“I will do it!”I slowly open my eyes then found them looking at me happily.

Appa hug me tight and I hug him back“thankyou my dear!Thankyou very much!”

 

Now I feel free,But not really.Marriage is not really into me right now!

 

I smiled at them then I went towards omma to wipe her tears she hug me tight and cry again“omma,Im doing this for both of you.huh!?”

 

“thankyou my dear,your really a good daughter!”

 

------------

 

Luhan's Pov:

 

Aish!Should I accept it!?What if we became poor then...

 

(A/N insert cloud thoughts here:D) my friends will like

 

“who is he!?Do you know him!?”

 

“come on,stop following us.Your not into our level!”

 

“Damn it!You smell stink!Go away you beggar!”

 

“here!”throws money“buy some foods!”

 

I shake my head at my sudden thoughts,tsk!Will it really happen!?Then what kind of friends are they!?then what if my fangirls..

 

“eew!Your not my oppa,your such a dirt!”

 

“wait.your what!?luhan oppa!?hell no.yuck!”

 

“I told you he's not really handsome!”

 

I shake my head again,thats weird!It will never ever happen.*sigh*I take a sit on the bench then I saw some girls started to take my attention.Nah!Im not interested.Anyway,remembering omma..Im so confuse now.I feel sorry for her though!Should I just accept it.But what if I accept it then that girl didnt!?Then she will think that I really want to marry her.Arggh!This really make my head hurts!

 

“luhan oppa~”someone called,im not your oppa!I just pretend that I didnt heard it.Then someone sit beside me.

 

“oppa,annyeong!”the two girls said in unison,Shocks!Such a flirt!I just look at them emotionless

 

“oppa your really handsome!”a girl with a brown curly hair complimented,I sighed and look at her.

 

“Look miss!If your trying to get my attention.please its not worth it!Your just wasting your time cause im not really interested to both of you!”I started to walk away from them,weird ladies!Tsk!tsk!tsk!

 

While walking,I heard my name was being called again.Would you please stop it,it irritates me really!

“LLLUUUUUHHHHHAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!”The girl shouted,getting the students attention.So I look back and saw chorong standing,she run towards me and pushed my jacket into my chest.

 

“I already remove the stain!Its really clean now!”She said with a big smile on her face,I smirk as I wear it again.

 

Now,im wearing it.

Thats not really me.

I already throw this,then why am I accepting this again!?

Aish.Weird me.

 

I was about to leave when she grab my arm“wait.theres more!”

 

More!?what more!?She looks into her bag,then she showed me a familiar wallet.Yeah!thats mine.I grab it and open it hurriedly.

 

“where did you found this!?”I ask

 

“on the restaurant yesterday,well it really saves me.I borrow some money in there,but I already pay it back!”she explains,well I really dont care about the money,I care about my pictures here.Its really handsome!><

 

I nod then readied myself to leave her,but she held my arm again.

 

“what now!?”I ask irritatedly,she look at me then look down.Then she bite her lower lip

 

“ahm,its actually about..about the..ahmm”

 

“well if its about the marriage”upcourse I just whispered the marriage I dont want anyone to heard aboit it“Im still thinking about it on how to cancel it.I'll go now!”I said coldly this time she didnt stop me.

 

“yah!I already accept it!Please just accept it too!jebal!”she shouted but I didnt intend to look back,she accept it!?But why!?whats going into her mind to accept that stupid thing!

 

---------

 

»»fastforward««

 

 

“hyung~”sehun throws a rubiks cube into my hand,Im not really into a good mood right now.

 

“solve it,I cant solve it!”I put down the rubiks and sighed.

 

“my mind is not working properly now.”I said,he grab it then pout.“aish!whats your problem then!?”he ask

 

I stay in my position,will I just say it or what!?“its abou--”

 

“mwo!?chincha!?when!?”Sehun suddenly spoke up,I smacked his head

 

“yah!Im not yet finish and Im serious here!”I rolled my eyes and I didnt talk to him.Then some of my friends came.

 

“Hyung is that true!?”kai gave me a smirk,I look at him with curiosity,did it just revealed now!?

 

“wh--what is that!?”I ask

 

He whispered something to lay and they both to look at me,Then sehun joined them along with d.o and chanyeol.You guys are trying me now huh!?

They are having a group hug,and kinda like whispering into something.I went towards them,but they stop and look at me.

“So thats it!Thats the reason why hyung!?”sehun ask

 

“yah!will you just tell it or what!?”

 

“Hyung,I cant believe it!”chanyeol added,I glared at them.

 

“Just spill it out.Whats hard with that!?”I said angrily,they all gave me a blank stare.

 

“guys,whats happening here!?” here he comes,the angel suho is here.

 

“hyung,we're just kidding here!We didnt know that you will take it seriously!”kai said while scratching his head.

 

“Look guys,it seems like luhan is not in a good mood to make fun of him right now!”suho explained then the guys nodded.Yeah!Im not.My blood is boiling now!

 

I scratch my head irritatedly then walk away from them.Damn it!They are adding some woods into the fire!

 

--------

 

Chorong's Pov:

 

When I went back home,I found it lock.Hmm,where are they now!?I stand up infront of door and saw a small note in there.

 

My dear,

 

We bought a new house,Your things are already in there.Here's the address blah..blah..blah..blah.. Just go in there.And the key is in the mailbox in that house.Im sure you will be happy when you see it:))

 

Omma and appa take care baby!

 

Weird!We're going to be bankrupt and now they bought a new house!? Theres something wrong with them!Its getting late,I still need to find that house><

 

»»fastforward««

 

Phew!Atlast Im here!.this house is really I get the key on the mailbox and enter the house.Wow!Its nice,but where are they!?

 

“omma,appa Im here!”I called but no one answered,Im getting confuse now.

As I walk upstairs,I saw only one room ,wae!?Dont tell me this house is just for me!Hell no.I cant stay here alone!I open the door and it reveal a white room.Whoa~its really neat and organized.Theres only one bed in here,I jump at it and its so fluffy!kyaaaa!This bed is so awesome.But my eyes caught the cabinet and as I open it,My eyes spark,wow!as in super wow!new clothes and dresses ,I so love it.And even the new laptop .My oh my!I have a new one yey!Anyway Im hungry now,I should look for something to eat:D

I go downstairs and head to the kitchen.Wow!Theres a lot of food in here,and its cook already!What day is today!?Its not my bday,oh wait!maybe its about that marriage thing that I accept.Hmm,I wonder what will happen with that.

 

When Im finish eating ,I take a rest first.I look at the clock and its already 9:30pm.oh.my.Where are they!?Are they planning to let me stay here alone!?No.I cant.Im too scared.

 

Then blockout!I frozed in my positon.damn it!Im alone and its brownout!?freakin timingT_T.What to do!?Im scared now.What if theres someone in my back.omo.omo..I cant,I cant stay here longer.I didnt bring my phone with me!Its really funny!Aish!Please Im begging you turn on the light now!

 

Just then I heard someone open the door.I gulped and the footsteps are getting louder.ottokae!?

 

“ya--yah...who--who are y--you!?”I sturredly ask,but no one replied.fudge.its creepy!omma appa where are you!?

 

I courage myself to stand up and look who is it.But I cant see anything or anyone.I touch the wall to support me,but someone touch my hand.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”I shouted and shouted,then the light .Revealing luhan ,my mouth stays open as I look at him.

 

LUHAN's Pov:

 

When I enter the house its brownout so I just make my way throught it.I touch the wall so I wouldnt bump into something.But then I touch something soft,It feels like its a hand.Then a loud scream was heard.I remove my headset then a light ,revealing chorong with her school uniform.

 

Wait.what is she doing here for the first place.We both look at each other for awhile.Then I go back to my senses when I saw that im still touching her hand.I hurriedly removed mine and just sit on the couch.

“yah!what are you doing here!?This is our house!”I ask,Her eyebrows met each other as she looked at me.

 

“mwo ya!?This is our house!You must be dreaming then!”

 

I stand up and crossed my arm“im not!You should go by now!I will take my rest already!”I said coldly,As I went upstairs.

 

“funny!Why should I do that!We owned this,so I will stay here.You better get out or do you want me to kick your !”she rolled her eyes as she put her arms on her waist.

 

I smirk“well sorry clumsy girl,I will stay here no matter what!”I head to the room and as I open it,It reveals a white neat room.Whoa!I like it.Too comfortable to sleep with!I locked the door so I can make sure that she cannot enter here!

 

I was about to lay down when my phone vibrated ,its a call from appa.I press the answered button.

 

“yoboseyo!?”

 

“son,How's the couple house!?”he ask,wait.So does it mean--

 

“mwo!?couple house!?”

 

“yeah,its nice right!?Son I want you to take care of your wife!Your legal now.”

 

“What the!Did I just heard it right!?But Im not ye--”

 

“I know.But I knew you will agree bout that too!”

 

“aish!whatever!”

 

“bye son.Take care!Theres only one room in there.Share it with her!”

 

I throw my phone and lay down on the bed.*sigh*So this is my life now!Married at a young age!How am I supposed to enjoy my life now!bothersome!Tsk!

 

My life changes in just a blink of an eye.

Will it worth it or what!?

Nah!This should not be spilled!

Luhan,Everything will be back to normal!

Trust yourself!

-----------------------

 

OKay gUys! hello there!Hope you like this chapter.Pluff! Please do leave some comments>.<

*sigh*And for the SILENT READERS ..if theres some -___-

subscribe pretty please:))