CHAPTER 6;jealousy is something>

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

(A/N:Sorry for not updating these past few days, im sick T_T and our exams our coming already so I need to prepare myself for that -_-.And my playbook tablet ..where I save some chapters, is now dead..So I have to write a new one. But its okay! I will survived:) kekeke!)

 

Chorong’s pov;

I slowly open my eyes but my eyes widened when I saw that im just lying my head into his chest. As I moved away he opened his eyes..phew! I take a sit on the bed and acting like I just woke up well that’s true anyway. I look at him and saw him stretching his neck .Aw! that bed hair of yours ..cool~ it really suits you.

(imagine him like that!)

“stop staring,your drooling,tsk!”he said with a smirk on his face,I hurriedly look away

“up—upcourse im not!and im not staring at you.”I stutteredly said as I stand up and go out in the room.

 

Aish!He’s such a feeler! I wipe my mouth and its not wet.TSK!liar! And why should I drool over him???He’s not that hot..not!!!I bet he don’t have any abs..I swear!!Aigoo~~ I went to the kitchen and find something to eat.I grab the bottle of milk and some cookies.Thats my breakfast for now.I don’t know how to cook that’s why!I should take some cooking lessons sometimes.

He went out and sit in front of me. EISH! why does he have to sit in there??? theres a lot of chairs available here!!Why infront of me???wae!?wae!?He grab some cookies on the plate and eat it.

I didn’t look at him so I just focused into my eating session. After eating some of that. I take a sip of my milk. I can feel that he’s staring at me now! I wonder why?? I slowly faced him and yes! He’s staring at me. Now what??what did I do now??

He blinked and lean towards me, making me jump into my seat “Why do you keep on doing that?”he ask

I gave him a confused look  ”Mw—mwo?”

He sighed and lean back “wipe your mouth!”he said then walk away. SERIOUSLY!!!!I wipe my mouth using my hand..So he’s thinking that im doing that on purpose??upcourse not!what the heck is he thinking now??Im sure he’s thinking that im acting like a kid.Im matured!!very well.

 

Okay.

Chorong stop thinking bout him!

He’s useless ,right!?
yeah..useless.

 

So I wonder where did he went now??I head to our room,I slowly open the door and take a sneak first…hmm..seems like he’s not he--- ugh!I just saw him taking off his shirt..I closed the door and a loud “BANG”was heard.ottokae???panic!!!IM IN PANIC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!he will come out already.what should I say now???He will think that im a ert!!!!please,think mind!!!think now!!!! I saw the door knob moving and its him..probably him!!!!

I gulped.. and it feels the time is in slow motion..

The door is now opening,I cant think of any ways so I just run away but me for being clumsy I stumbled on the chair ,making me fall on the floor.I closed my eyes hardly as possible waiting for his reaction.

“tsk!tsk!aigoo~being clumsy all the time.”I can hear him said that words.

He walk towards me,I just feel it ”Look!if your saying that im a ert for taking a sneak on the door and caugthing you taki—taking..off..taking off your shirt..I didn’t do it on purpose!!!I thought your not in there.. ”I said with my eyes still closed

“really huh?”

“IM SAYIN---” I opened my eyes and I was cutted when I saw him not wearing any shirts…omo..omo…My eyes!!!my eyes are still innocent!!

I covered my eyes”ya—yah!!!WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING NOW??”I shouted

“standing I think??next time..knocked first!”he said as he walk away from me and go back in the room.

T_T sobs..his body..it has abs~~.

And now what??what if he have abs??
it doesn’t mean that he’s already hot!!

Yuck!!!word HOT does’nt suit him!!

--------------------------------

LUHAN’S POV:

Its our break time,so I went to the school’s canteen with no one!I can go by myself..while walking someone called me..

“LUHAN!wait up!”I looked back and saw suho waving at me.

I stay at my position as I put my hands into my pocket,he went towards me.

“where are you going then?”he ask

“canteen,I guess.”

“I will go in there too,kaja!”

As we enter the schools canteen ,I bought some foods and wait for him.

“so,where should we si---”he looked around then his eyes spark”oh?lets sit with them.”I followed his eyes and found chorong with eunji and baek.Your really doing this to me huh!?

And this suho over here!!

He will just flirt chorong,I can feel that!!

Tsk!show off-_-

We went towards them,then chorong’s eyes widened when she saw me,but I didn’t mind it.I sit infront of her while that suho sits beside her..aish!!I should take that sit!!!next time…next time luhan!!!

Anyway,I don’t care about them…they are just nothing!!!!

“chorong ah,Did you eat already!?”he ask,she smiled shyly while looking at him..tsk!!

I take a sip of my drink and put it down hardly,and they all looked at me…I crossed my arms into my chest..

“what!?”I asked coldly, then they go back into their own world

“ah..yeah~~I eat already.”she replied as she smiled again…aish!!!NOT INFRONT OF ME PLEASE!!!!

“come on,eat with me..here!”suho gave her a sandwhich,she nod slowly..

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!

This scene really irritates me…and I don’t know why!!

Its just hurts my eyes..seriously! Do they have to do it in front me???

While looking at her eating that sandwhich ,it feels like she’s being happy with him. She never smiles like that in front of me when we eat together!!Look, Am I comparing myself to him!??Shocks..thats not me!!

“oppa!”I jump off into my sit when I saw Mei Lin clinging into my arm, that was fast!!

“yah!”I said half yelled as I remove her hand from my arm

I looked into chorong’s reaction but it seems its nothing to her.

She just continue eating..Fine!I get it..I just get it!

And don’t worry,Im not feeling anything about to you too.

“oppa,My first on ths school is really unforgettable..blah..blah..blah~~”Mei Lin keeps on talking but Im not listening to her,cause Im more focusing on this “not so called couple in front of me”..geesh!!!it really bothers me…it botheres me the way they look at each other and smile ..

Damn it!

Am I being jealous now??

Upcourse im not!!

Come on luhan,wake up!

Remember rule NUMBER 5:do not fall for each other,nor kinda like fall for her!!!

My eyes fall for her again, as I saw a small amount of mayonnaise beside ….suho was about to wipe it. But I lean towards her as I make her faced me.

“your doing it again.”I said as I wipe with my thumb then lean back.

They all gave me a confused look while I saw her blinking at me, I smirk then grab my drink “I’ll go now!”I said then walk away from them.

 

*sigh*luhan your out of your mind to do that kind of things!!

I looked into my hand again and just realized that I just touched her face.

SHOOT----Im insane now!!!!!just insane over her.

-------------------

I was about to go home when kai and sehun grab my arms and drag me back to the schools gate…

“what!?”I ask irritatedly as I brush my uniform

“hyung,come with us?”sehun said with a pout,!!!

“yeah,hyung..we will go to the bar.” he whispered the last word as they both gave me a weirds look..

“nah! I don’t want to go in there.”I said as I walk away from them,but here they go again..

They went infront of me begging me to come with them…

“hyung,come on! Some guys will go with us.”sehun added.

“who?”

“baek,chanyeol,tao,kris, ahm..me and sehun..then..YOU!”kai said as he point at me

“yah!Im not yet sure if I can go!”

“aish!hyung,girls are more better than you!”sehun added

I gave him a confused look”GIRLS??”I ask ,they both nod

“yeah,club girls..y isn’t it?”kai said as he his lips.GROSS!

 “Then how about the others?where are they??”

 Sehun shaked his head“nope!We didn’t even infrom them,cause im sure they will be against it or better yet tell us to our parents!We should really be careful.Specially to suho hyung..you know what I mean.”he explained,as I nod

Yeah,suho is just called angel by our parents cause everytime were doing something stupid ,he’s always the one to inform our parents…geesh..thats what you called kill joy!

I nodded”okay!I’ll go.”both of their eyes widened as they smiled happily,well I didn’t have something to do now..just to kill my time.

“kaja,they are waiting for us.”kai said..

We make our way to the park near our school and found kris waiting for us..He waved at us..then  we take a ride on his car.. and found that others inside the it…its been a long time since we do this kind of thing…aaahhhh..refreshing~~

 

CHORONG’S POV;

Aish! eunji just drag me into this bar!!! Its my first time to went in here seriously!!!Im just scared..ottokae!?

We hide first on the wall outside as we take a sneak”hmm,Now I will know if baek is not cheating on me.. ”eunji said as she smirk a little..

Aigoo~She’s not trusting him now…im being nervous on what we’re doing..

“yah!are you sure bout this?”I ask as I gave her a worried look..

She nods”yep..come on!”

She grab my wrist and drag me to the bar’s door…she knocked then two men in black came out.. they are so scary!!!!I I gulped as I stare at them..

“I.D please.”the other guy said,eun ji showed her I.D,as I showed mine with a shaky hand.

“okay,enter now!”the other guy said..

As we enter the bar,it filled out with a loud song and noisy people..WHOA~~theres some students here too..so students are really allowed in here!?

“help me find him!?”eun ji shouted into my ear,I nod…but the lights are too colorful and the lights go on and off..so where should I find him???eun ji is just making my head aches..

“yah!Are you sure he’s here?”I ask,eun ji nods as she look around

Then someone tap my back,I look back and found no one..All I can see is a dancing people,talking with each other..drinking beers..etc.So I just snap it off.

----------

We cant just find baek and its already an hour since we started on finding him..eunji pat my arm when she saw baek..

“its him!!!!!”she shouted,she grab my hand and run away but theres a lot of people in here so we accidentally separated..I frozed in my position when I cant see eun ji…aish!!!where is she now???ottokae??I cant just stay here alone…I grab my phone but it falls on the floor..stupid day!!!!I kneeled down to find it,but I just cant..I keep on touching the floor but someone just stepped into my hand..”OUCH!!”damn it! That girl is wearing a heels..aish,my hand ,its swollen now!!!

I stand up and just left my phone in there..I take a sit on beside the waiter’s area..I keep on touching my hand ,hope it gets well..

“hello there!”I saw a guy talking at me, but im not really sure so I look back..when I was about to look back to him ,he’s already beside me..omo…

“im sorry,but I don’t know you.”I replied..

He chuckled”well then let me introduce myself..”  he smiled”im woohyun,nam woohyun.”he said as he stretches his hand for hand shake..

I smiled weakly as I accept it,”oh?what happened??”he ask as he brush the back of my hand with his. I removed my hand”its nothing,im fine.”I said..

He grab it again”no~ your not..”he get his scarf and put it into my hand”now its better.”

“tha—thanks!”

“whats your name then?”he ask

“chorong~”

“it suits you well..do you want some foods??”he ask,I shake my head but my tummy grumbled..what a coincidence!?

“ey!your kidding me huh?”he smiled as he called the waiter to ordered some foods and a drink!?

I don’t know if I should trust this guy…really!something is quite different..

“im sorry but I don’t drink?”I said,but he still put it beside my food.

“its not alchoholic..its just a juice.”he replied

“are you sure bout that?”I ask.he nods as he take a zip into his drink

----------

After eating and drinking my sight became blurred..I feel dizzy..I think I will fall now. Then a hand touch my waist, my heart beat fast..it must be that woohyun…I cant moved myself even though I want to..im being weak now…ottokae??is this where my life end??

His hand keeps on travelling into my face”stop it!”I said weakly as I put my hand into my face,but he removed it”tsk!you should not talk to strangers like me..your mine now babe!”he whispered into my ear..

Ottokae??

Please help me..please I need somebody to help me..

I begin to cry”shhh..stop..i will take care of you..”he said as he wipe my tears using his thumb

I gulped as I moved away from him…but im too dizzy to stand up…

“HEY!just stay here with me…”he put his hand into my waist again…as he slowly lean towards me..then without knowing it..i already fall asleep..

LUHAN’S POV;

While talking to my friends baek’s girlfriend came..rushing towards us…

“what are you doing here!?”baek ask..

“ahmm…lets not talk about that now..but chorong..we accidentally separated..and I cant find her…”eun ji said in panic..i stand up in front of my seat..and look for her..

Arghh!!!what is she doing here now????

Now im being concern …

But still its my responsibility to take care fo her..

I tried to call her but she’s not answering it…where is she???where the hell did she go???

As I run around the bar..I don’t care if I bump to someone..all I care about is to find her..thats what matter now…

While calling her..i saw a familiar figure on the floor..I put my phone back into my pocket and grab the phone…its her phone!!

So it’s the reason why she’s not picking up my calls…something bad is happening to her now..I can feel it..I just…

As I look around I saw chorong lying her head into a guys shoulder while that guy was about to kiss her..

 

Who is he?

How dare he to do that to her??
my blood…my blood is boiling now!!

i make a fist and run towards him…I grab his faced and throw it down”don’t ever dare to lie down your dirty lips into her.”

He smirk as he glared at me”yah!dude..just mind your own business.” He then abut to placed his hands into her shoulders..so I grab it and twisted it..

“don’t ever dare to do that again.”I said as I smirk at him

He faced me”yah!!yah!!!who do you think your are??”

“im sorry,your just a waste of time..”I look at him and punched his faced”I almost forget..thats for harassing her.”

I put chorong into my back and carried her..(piggy back ride)..I left him and called the guards to assist him…

----------

I put chorong down on our bed and scan her faced..”mianhae~im not there to save you from that guy.”

My eyes stopped into her hand and saw a scarf fall then it showed her swollen hand..what happened to her?? I go outside and grab some ice..

I went back to our room and slowly placed it into her hand.."you should not talk to strangers..geesh!look what happened to you!"

 

I should know it..I should be always there for you.

Damn it! Im being a useless husband

I cant even look after you.

Im selfish..and now your hurt.

But I cant do something bout it..

But I promised I wont let that happen again..

I promised.

 

---------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3

thanks for your comments and for subscribing(throw hearts..lol..its woohyun..he's better now,but he seems weak-_-!)

:) ANYWAY...NOTHING..LOL!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS:))

FOR OTHERS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE:))

PYYONG~~~