Chapter 8:jeju island part 1

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

(A/N;Im sorry for my grammar errors.mian!But I will try my best to this story..*cries han river* LOL! Sorry for late update!)

LUHAN’S POV:

Guess what!?We’re here at Han river, Our parents said that they do this for us to know each other more!And they are saying that its kinda like our honeymoon! It just make us feel awkward><

Anyway,I do hope that everything will be alright here.i can feel something eh!?

*shrugged*I sit on the couch and just think about what to do now..then pop out on nowhere,my jaw drop when I saw her wearing a short outfit.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m18jesbsbM1qb4tg7o1_500.jpg

She just walk away and didn’t even bother to say a word..Ignoring me as if Im not existing here! T.T

And she’s wearing shorts now? revealing her legs like that!?damn it!she should just wear some jeans not that kind of thing!I rush off through the door to look for her but she’s already gone..So fast! Where she will go now??

Stop thinking about her luhan!

She’s old already, she can take care of herself!

I went upstairs and lock myself in the room..just great!I wonder where is she now?Tsk!

I should just lay down on the bed and force myself to sleep!

Yeah~that’s right!clean mind..She’s not running into my mind and besides she didn’t even talk to me or  look at me for awhile ..so what’s the used of thinking bout her!?

But the point is she’s wearing a shorts and that’s what matter..AISH!I should tell her to change her outfit..whats hard for that!?

Its hard for me..I don’t know..

I just don’t want her to know that im concern bout her..cause she will think that im already falling for her.

But im really confused..confused with my feelings.

Am I being crazy now?

I take a sit on the bed and scratch my head..damn it!!!I cant sleep ,I already told myself to stop thinking bout her but now what!?IM THINKING ABOUT HER!!!geesh…

 

CHORONG’S POV;

I guess he’s thinking why did I ignore him!Well im just..im just….ARGHHHH!!!!that kissed…it really bothers me..COME ON!THAT Mei Lin kissed him,and he didn’t even say a thing or what! And I bet he’s enjoying it..

The way that flirt slowly kissed him on the cheeks…

AISH!CHINCHA!!!They are making me insane..

I stroll all around the jeju island as I take a sit on the sand..i grab some sand and played with it..when I heard some guys whistle..seriously,Im not interested with you guys!

“hey!chrong remember me?”a guy sit beside me as he eyed me..I gave him a confused look then he smirk”well it seems you cant remember me,Im woohyun.We met again huh!?”he said then another guy sit on my left side”hyung,is this the girl your telling to us?”a guy with a handsome faced ask,then that woohyun nod..hmm..I cant remember him..is he my stalker?

“err—I guess I should go by now.”I said as I stand up from my sit but a guy put his hand into my shoulders”where do you think your going now?im sungyeol ..!”that guy gave me a weird look,then I removed his hand from my shoulder as I moved away from them..

“enough guys..she’s mine!”woohyun said as he went towards me then I felt something into my waist..

“oh?baby you’re here..I’ve been lookin for you.”I gulped as luhan’s face showed beside me..ugh!what is he doing here??

“GUYS!he’s the one that im telling you who just ruined my night on the bar!”woohyun pointed at luhan as he gave them a smirk ..

Wait!luhan on the bar!?THAT NIGHT!!!ruined that woohyun’s night??

Shoot----I remember everything now!!!that woohyun guy is such a maniac…arghhh!!!I want to slap him now…damn he!

“want some fight now?”a guy with a small eyes ask,luhan went infront of me and stretches his head..

NO…please!!!!dont fight!!!!NOT HERE….NOT ALL OF YOU!!!LUHAN IS ONLY ONE…DON’T RUIN HIS FACED!!!OR I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

“bring it on!”luhan replied then two guys started to fight him…aish!!this is so unfair!!!we need some help..

“Hi babe,enjoying the scene?”that woohyun put his hand into my waist..I glared at him..

“ENJOY YOUR FACED!”I shouted as I slap him really hard!thats worth it..WAIT MY LUHAN!!!!!please,help him…just help him now!!!

“please..stop now..please!!!!”I beg as I walk towards luhan,but they keep on fighting…this is not so right!!!!Then a derp guy just hit him on the face..damn it!”HOYA,scored two points!”He even shouted with a big smiled on his face,while luhan is lying on the sand…stupid you!!!

I rush towards him as I gave him a hard punched on his faced…as hard as possible!!!

“That’s for hitting his precious face!”I glared as I went back to luhan and saw him brushing his face while he gave me smile…

AW!that smile really melts me..

“Sungjong and sungyeol grab chorong now!”woohyun ordered as those guys started to grab my arm.

Luhan make a fist as he stand up and started to fight again..aish!!!”yah!what do you think your doing now??”I said half yelled while these two boys just gave me their poker faced…damn..damn!!!!

They are having a teamwork now,teamwork on killing luhan.but I cant do anything about it!!!AISH!!!!

 

My eyes widened when I saw that woohyun grab a stone and where about to throw it to luhan’s head..I tried to escape and help him but they hold me tight..I gulped as I closed my eyes waiting for a loud smacked but my eyes slowly opened when a group of guys came and started to fight them…whoa!thanks ..thanks a lot!!!!

(A/N:play wolf here~~)

I sighed in relief when his friend scame and started to help him..phew!

“Will you let her go or im going to punched your face?”tao smirked as he showed a fist

“as if you ca--”the girl looked guy was cutted when tao just punched his face..haha!HE DESERVES IT!

Tao gave a you-want-some-wushu-too look at the other guy..then he realeased my wrist..

I run towards luhan but I saw him fighting with woohyun…aish!!!just stop it now…its not good for your condition..

“luhan,please stop it!”I gave him a worried look but he didn’t say a thing..he still continue to fight..

He punched woohyun’s faced“stay away from her!”he shouted as he walk out from the scene…wait where he will go now??

I tried to follow him but he told me to leave him alone..

So that’s it!?He’s mad at me now!

I think this is really my fault…aish!stupid me..

Luhan is mad!!!He’s mad and he wants me to just stay here..

What should I do now??

Ottokae??

Chorong you’re in a big problem now!!!!!!!

 

LUHAN’S POV:

I don’t where I will be going..i just want to be alone here!she will be safe there,my friends will take care of her. I already told her not to talk to strangers why is she not following me??

Is it that hard to understand that kind of thing??

Damn!aish~it hurts really!

I brush the side of my face and its bleeding..I wipe it with my hand and just ignore it!

“luhan!”someone called from behind,I didn’t intend to look back knowing that its just her

“I told you I want to be alone!”I said half yelled but she sits beside me and she put down a small box.

“I know,but your in pain now..”she opened the box and it showed the first aid kit”I’ll treat you.”

“Im fine..no need to do that.”

“fine?your not!look at you..look at your ruined faced!geesh..”she grab her scarf as she wipe the blood into my face,then i hissed in pain when she put some medicines to it"yah!it hurts."

"it will really hurt..but you should just endure the pain!"she replied as she put some band aid to it..

But my eyes drop into her hand,I grab it and put some meedicines to it"its swollen again..be careful sometimes."I said coldly,she remove her hand from mine and then look away.

------------

"ahm..Thanks!"she suddenly spoke up,i look at her but she still lock her eyes to the view in  front of us

"for what!?"

"for..for saving me..I guess."

"its okay,its my responsibility anyway."

she gave me a blank stare"wae?why are you looking like that?"I ask

She shakes her head then look down..

 

moment with her ..just with her now.

i already promised that I will protect her no matter what..

this girl beside me..is the one that makes me feel special now.

Slowly..slowly...looking at her..

duguen..duguen..duguen..

 

My eyes widened on what im feeling right now..

that feeling again..

I hurriedly look away from her and just look around.

aish!falling slowly eh?

 

"your friends are here!"she said as she pointed on my side..I look at it and found exo M standing and waving at us..

 

damn it!I amost forget about them.."kaja!"I stand up and stretches my hand for her ..

"I can do it!"she stand up without even handling my hand..

ey!your just ruining our moment now..

 

We went towards them,then they make some weird sounds..I gave them a confuse look but all of them eyed me..

 

"what?"I ask

"tsk!tsk!tsk!look here..he acts like he doesnt know something."tao said as he pointed at me

"tao,thanks for saving me earlier."chorong smiled at him,so thats it??when you say thanks to me..you didnt even gave ,me a smile..its so unfair!

"ehem."I cough when I just realized they are looking at each other for too long.

"so..mind explaining us what is really happening to both of you."kris added..I scratch my head..and look at them.

"being married without telling us huh?"chen added..both of our eyes widened as we look at them

"mwo??ho--how did you know??"I ask..

"no need to hide!your mom already told us."xiumin hyung replied as all of them nods

"but dont worry only us knows about that thing."lay explained,I nod..

 

"so what are you really doing here?"i ask..

"ah..we're just going to inhale some fresh air here."chen replied..

 

really?inhale fresh air!?you serious bout that??

and what comes to my mom's mind to tell those things to them???

life ruiner as ever!

 

"would you like to eat?"chorong suddenly suggested,as if she knows how to cook!

"ah..its okay!they will go already..RIGHT GUYS????"i gave then a just-nod-look..they get it!

 

all of them nods"yeah~its time for us to go now."tao replied as they wave at us..then  we wave back..

 

phew!that was almost..

Now..im having a time with her..

 

"I wonder where is suho oppa now."she said while looking around

tch!dragging his name now??

 

"you should not look for him!"i replied irritatedly,she look at me as I glred at her

"wae!?wae??"she ask..i look away"well he's busy with his girlfriend!"I lied,hope it helps..

 

she smirk as she push my back"yah!im not yet answering him!"

 

answering???so it means suho is courting her??

damn it!i didnt know about that thing..

im so late updated!!


"so he's courting you??"i ask,she smiled and slowly look at me"how I wish!"then she laugh happily..

while i just stand there dumbfounded.

arghhh!!she's really crazy..

--------

we stop at the near restaurant here..and as we enter she hurriedly take a sit.

"excited!"I said to myself as I pulled the chair for me to sit..

"so is it your treat then?"she ask,i gave her a confused look but without knowing it my head nods..

"kyaa!!!!!!!"she squeals happily as she called the waiter to order.

 

eish!!!now im treating her..

its just a treat luhan..no meaning bout that!just eat happily.

 

while eating I feel something strange..the couple on our side keep looking at us..weird!And they look so familiar..

Both of them are wearing glasses and a hat..disguise much!

--------------

CHORONG'S POV:

after eating we take a walk first..its awkward..just awkward.

We're quiet all the way..and to be honest I want to have some conversations with him.

I want to know more about him..

Anyway he just save me earlier..kyaa!!!!!!!

luhan..your so moody!I want to tell it to you..

I cant understand you..I cant!

 

i went beside him and accidentally my hand bump to his..

i hurriedly moved away but he held it..

duguen..duguen..ottokae!?

 

I gulped as i open my mouth to speak up"lu--luhan."

"your confusing me..i want to know if its true."he said,but I cant understand him..

"eh?"

"just stay still."he replied.

 

If you just know luhan..your confusing me too.

and now..all I can say is im really into you..

I liked you already luhan..I like you.

Im just trying not to,but my heart says that I should

mianhae~I just break the rule number 5.

i tried to say that I like suho oppa so that I can even know what I feel for you..But I think its no use to drag his name.

I fall for you now..accidentally~~

 

This is the best walk ever..but I can feel that something bad will happen AFTER THIS...

arghh!!!stop being negative chorong..

just enjoy!enjoy your day with him..

with him holding your hand :)))

 

---------------------------------

 

Aw!i just read your comments..thanks~~~

I will try to update tomorrow or later??im not sure..LOL!

But I will update so just wait for it:)))

For my subscribers and for the comments..(LOL!)

and for other...please subscribe!