chapter 18:PROBLEM>

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

CHORONG’S POV:

Since our teacher is not yet here..I grab my phonr and texted luhan first..tsk!I miss him already.

“what are you doing?“I texted as I wait for his reply..Im expecting he will reply for just 3 seconds..but its almost a minute and his still not replying back.

*sigh*maybe they have some class.i put my phone down and just lay my head down into my desk.Then my phone vibrated..it must be him!I hurriedly grab it and look at it.As I open it ,I saw eunji’s name..aish!im so disappointed now.what is he doing really?

I read the message”where are you?”eunji texted

“room..wae?”

“nothing..just text me if sem is already there.thanks!”

“kay!”  Im pretty sure she’s with baek again..baek?so it means its their free time too since baek and luhan are classmates.

“your with baek?”I texted eunji..after a seconds she replied”yep.wae?”

“its their free time or what?”

“nope..he’s just late so he didn’t attend his class anymore.”

“oh..okay!”

Phew!I thought luhan is now with somebody else. But I do trust him.

I decided to go out since im hungry..I need some foods to fill me up.

While walking I saw tao talking with mei lin..ohh..so they are close now.That’s quite better.I just make my way to the foods area and ignore them.

Omo.I look up when I saw my favorite buttermilk bread ..I really want it!but its too high and I cant reach it.I tried my best but my best wasn’t good enough.Then a hand get it and give it to me.

“thanks!”I said as I grab it and bow..

“your welcome.”My eyes widened when I saw that its tao..ottokae?I should escape now.

“I’ll go now.I said as readied myself to leave but tao grab my arm”wait!”he said.

I stop from my position as he went in front of me”chorong ah..I really want to say sorry for hitting you.Its an accident,I didn’t mean to do it.”

“o-okay I understand.”I bow at him and went to the counter area..

Gosh.he really bothers me.

After paying I go out and take a walk as I eat it.then I feel my phone vibrated..I grab it and it’s a message from an unknown number..who is this then?

I press the okay button and read the message”what do you think your doing?who do you think you are to be with luhan oppa?you will pay!”

I feel goosebumps all over my body on what I just read.is this a threat??FYI luhan is my husband..gosh!IM SURE THIS IS ONE OF HIS FANGIRL AS EVER…kinda like a sasaeng now?luhan is not an idol.GOLLY!

 

I put my phone back into my pocket and continue eating.while walking “chorong!”someone called my name,so I look back and found luhan running towards me.

“oh?”

He catch his breath as he look at me“hey,Im calling you earlier.”

“mian..i didn’t heard you.”

“yeah..its obvious!”he put his arms into my shoulder and drag me to walk

“I texted you earlier but you didn’t reply.”

“I know..thats why I find you to reply you personally~”he said as he pinch my cheeks.

“esh!that hurts!”

“so where are we going now??your already eating ,you didn’t even buy one for me!”

“I didn’t even know that you will be here.”I replied then he grab the bread into my hand and eat it.

“whoa~this bread taste like chorong!”he said with a smirk on his face..

I remove his hand from my shoulder and glared at him”yah!what are you saying..would you please keep your mouth shut!”

Arghh!!he’s really being a different luhan now!

Being noisy eh?

He his tounge and look at me“what?it really taste like you~delicious.”he said as he whispered the last word into my ear then run..

“yah!come back here!!!!”I run and try to catch him..aish!he’s being a now!!!LUHAN YOU NOISY!!!!!!!!!

We stop from running as we take a sit on the school’s garden..I catch my bread as I look at him.then he lay down on the grass..as he put both of his hand on the back of his neck.

“hey,lay down too.Its relaxing.”he said ..I nod and slowly lay down beside him.

The sky is really relaxing as he said. Just by looking at it can make me feel calm.

“luhan.”I said while not looking at him,I can feel that his looking at me now.”wae?”he ask.

That text message came out into my mind again.Should I tell him?

Nah!he will just think about it..I don’t want him to have some problems.

“you have a lot of fangirls right?”I ask,this time I look at him

“hmm..kinda..wae yo?why are you asking?are you jealous?Dont worry you’ll be my one and only girl!”he grab my hand and squeeze it.

“aigoo~Upcourse im not jealous.im just asking here.”

“why?are they bullying you?”

I hurriedly shake my head”nope.”

“if they do. please just let me know okay.”

“su—sure.”I smiled at him as he smiled back

I take a seat when I feel my phone vibrated again..its a message from an unknown number again.

“you b*tch..why don’t you stay away from oppa?damn you..get lost now!”I hurriedly put my phonr back when I feel luhan was about to take a look at it.

“who’s that?”he ask.

I shake my head and just gave him a smile.”nah!its nothing.”I stand up and look at him”kaja..our class will start soon.”I said as he stand up too.

---------------------------------

I went to our room and take a sit on my seat.I grab  my phone again and read the messages.ottokae?im in a trouble now. This is bad!Im wondering who are they and how did they know my number??

“chorong ah!”I jump off into my seat when eunji shouted in  front of me”what?”I ask

She pulled a chair and take a sit beside me ”what are you thinking? “She ask..

She really knows me well.

“just make sure you will stay quiet as possible.”I said as she nods”sure.sure.”

I lean towards her and showed my phone”someone is bothering me.”I showed her the unknown number and the message.

She grab it and read it first”omo..who are they?”she ask

I just shrugged”molla~don’t tell it to baek,he’s luhan’s friend!”

“but luhan should know it.”

“he don’t have to.I can handle it by myself.”I said as I grab my phone and put it into my table.

“chorong ah.I can feel that they are kinda bully.”

“you think so?”

“yeah~luhan must really know it!I will te--”

“NO!”I shouted causing the attention of my classmates..”please..promise me..you will not tell it to him.”I whispered to eunji..she sighed heavily as she look at me.

“you’ll be in a trouble.”

“just promise me.”I said again..she scratch her head “FINE!”

“that’s good then.”

------------------------------------

LUHAN’S POV:

I wait for chorong outside their room and after a minutes she came out with eunji.I bow slightly..

“wheres baek?”eunji ask,I just sgrugged and she smirk at me..come on!is baek my son or what??

I grab chorong’s hand as she bid goodbye to eunji…then we take a walk.

“chorong ah..do you want to eat first?”I ask..she gave me a blink

“hmm..dont worry I will just cook for you.”

My smile fades when she said those words..aigoo~she really wants to cook a lot!

More practice please!

“huh?”

“wae yo??you don’t want??ah..lets watch a movie while eating~”she suggested.

“whoa~that’s quite good.Lets cook together!”

“I don’t want too.your just the only onw who will cook.This time its my turn~”she gave me a wink and smile.

Weird!My wifey is really being craxy now..ahahaha

 

She grab her phone and her smile fades away when she reads something..”problem?”I ask

She shakes her head and just gave me a weak smile”its nothing.”she said.

It also happens earlier when she reads something..she also said that its nothing.

Something is wrong..I can feel it.

“who is it then?”I ask again..she smiled widely”its really nothing..what do you want me to cook?”she changed the topic.

I sighed heavily and just go on with her”icecream..”I said

She glared at me”Im asking you what to cook and you will answer me icecream??are you serious?”she ask

I nod”yep..you can just get me some on the ref.”

“no way!I will cook no matter what!”

“aigoo~ara..ara.”

---------------------------------------

“tadan!”chorong showed me an unfamiliar dish..

“whats this?”I ask.

“LURONG DISH~”she said with a big smile in her face..

Lurong??ahhh..our names..aigoo~my sweet wifey.

I grab the knife and taste it..”whoa~it taste good now.”I said..as I sawllow it.

Well this time im serious..its not that delicious but it taste good somehow.

“chicha??are you sure?”

“yeah..you really did a good job!”I showed her two thumbs up.

“I told you im improving now..next time I will do it right!”

“yeah..better make sure of that!”

She take a sit beside me and look at me”what?”I ask

She shakes her head”nothing..wae?is it bad to look at my husband now?”

“EISH!you really think im handsome don’t you?”

“mwo??self confident huh?”

“just tell it..im handsome..dont worry I will tell you that your pretty too.”I chuckled as I look at her.

“even though you don’t tell it..I know im pretty~tsk!”

I pinch her nose hardly,as she glared at me“yah!are you trying to kill me?”she shouted,I stand up from my seat and run..haha..I really love playing with her..

She cased me around the house and it goes on and on..she stop and take a sit on the couch..I followed her and take a sit beside her.

“aigoo~you make me tired now.”she said

I pulled her head down into my shoulders”its okay,you can rest into my shoulders.”

“as you say so~luhan?”

“hmm?”

“Do you regret that im your wife now?”

“why are you asking that?”

“I just want to know.”

“upcourse not..And I will never ever.”

“thankyou luhan..”

“why are you saying thankyou?you don’t have to.”

“thankyou for coming into my life.”

“Do you have any problem?”

“why did you suddenly ask?”

“you sounds like you have one.”

“is that so?im fine..you don’t have to worry.”

“better sure of that huh!?”

“im sure that I will be safe as long as Im with you.”

“yeah~your right.”

 

We stayed in the couch for awhile..I can feel that she’s thinking deeply,but if ask her she will said that its nothing.

*sigh*it bothers me.I need someone to help me now!

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT.BUT STILL HOPE YOU ENJOYS IT.

BYE~