CHAPTER 5:CRAZY

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong's Pov:

 

After that moment yesterday,I became closed to them.Specially to suho oppa..kyaaa!!!This is the moment that Im waiting for.Chorong ah,A little more push and you will get what your dreaming off.

Eun ji came with two bottles of water and she gave me one.Its our P.E time and we're waiting for our teacher to come.

 

“Oh.My.Baek texted me and its their P.E time too.What a coincidence!”Eunji smiled as she looked at her phone then to me.

I just nod then a noisy group of people came.I look at them one by one and found kai,chanyeol and sehun along with baek.Then wheres suho oppa!?Dont tell me he's absent!I saw sehun went towards someone,My eyes widened when I saw luhan coming towards him.

 

What the!What is he doing here!?

He looks at me,then I hurriedly looked away.

Eun ji tap my arm as I looked at her.

 

“yah!Did you know something bout that luhan guy!?”She suddenly ask,I shake my head.

 

“whats with him!?”I ask

 

She looked at him then back to me“well baek told me that,that luhan just came back here from china,And my baek cant really go along with him sometimes.Do you think he's moody or somewhat cold guy!?”

 

“I--I dont know!Maybe,just by looking at him I can say that he's kinda like that!”

 

“hmm,me at first I thought he's really a nice guy, look at him .he really looks like a baby faced angel.Those deer eyes of him is really attractive.”

 

I smirk and looked at her“Geesh.It seems like your saying that he's more attractive than your baek.”

 

She hurriedly shaked her head“Upcourse not!My baek is more attractive than anyone else!”

 

“Did I just heard it right!?”We both looked in front of us to know who it was,then we found baek smiling widely while staring at eun ji.

 

Arghh!Here they go again!

Fine!I get it,I should leave now.Before they could do some lovey dovey things in front of my eyes.

I stand up as I excused them that I will just go to the comfort room.

 

While walking I stopped in my position when the ball was about to hit my faced.But then as I open my eyes.I saw oppa holding the ball.

 

“yah!watch it!”he shouted at luhan and throw it back to him.Aish!that guy is really into something!!.Gosh.oppa is here!I thought he's absent:))

 

“do kwenchana!?”he ask as we went to the other side of the gym.I slowly nod.

 

“komawo~suho sshi”I bow a little,then he pat my head.

 

Let me burst now please.

Im burning now,Im really burning!!!

Kyaa,oppa just pat me.

Chorong thats what you called a score>.<

 

“ey!I told you I like when your calling me oppa!”he pouted then turned it into a smile.

 

“I-Is that so!?”i bite my lower lip as I look away from his killing stare

 

“yep.And I want to heard it now~”

 

“Eh!?”I ask,he nods.“De--deh,op--oppa.”

 

He chuckled a little as he pat my head again“Your really cute!”

 

Someone called him so he bid his goodbye at me.Well anyway it worth it!Im glad I have the time to talk to him again:))My heart is really beating so fast now.*sigh*I put my right hand into my chest to feel my heart beat.Gosh!Its really fast.

 

And that luhan guy,How dare he to throw the ball into my face!Stupid him.

As I sit down on the floor,I saw him crossing his arms into his chest and he's looking at my way,Wait!Is he looking at me or what!?I look at my back and found no one in there.Then he's probably looking at me.

 

I look back to him and now I saw him talking to someone in his phone.Hmm,Who it is then!?As I follow his movements.I can say that he's really fits into his poker face while talking to someone.And it kinda seems like he's uninterested on what they are talking about.

 

After a few minutes of looking at him a loud voice caught all of our attentions.A girl with a long curly black hair run to him and gave him a tight hug.My eyes widened on whats happening in front of me now.And who is that girl!?How dare she to do that!

 

Im not jealous.

Upcourse Im not!He's nothing!

Dont mind him.Just dont!

I dont care bout that!tch!

 

But still...

 

 

Luhan's Pov:

 

»»backward««

 

They make our P.E time advance cause we have a lot of vacant today.I heard baek said that eunji's section will have their P.E time today too.So it means that chorong will be there.Geesh!Im already sick onto her faced!I swear.Take note of that I dont want to see her face!

 

Some of my classmates along with my friends went first.Me and Suho are assigned to look for the things that we will be needing at the gym.I found the ball then he told me to go first,cause he still have some things to do.

 

As I enter the gym,sehun went towards me.Then as I look around I saw chorong looking at me.Tsk!She hurriedly look away.Freakin obvious now.Dont tell me she's into me now!

 

We started to play basketball,Sehun throw it to me.Then kai is getting it into my hand.I was about to throw it back to sehun,but I didnt noticed that she's walking in the middle of the gym.Aish!What is she doing in there.I want to shout herMove!but no words came out into my mouth.And it all happens in a blink of an eye.And all of us are just waiting for what will happen next.

 

“yah!watch it!”suho said as he throw back the ball into mine.

 

Oh!Come on.Being a savior now!Geesh!

And now they are talking to each other happily.Show off!

What the!He even pat her head.Such a good show to watch.

 

Then the ball bump into my arm,and I go back to my senses.“Hyung,please focused!”chanyeol said.

 

I raised my hand“Im tired already.”I said as I went to the wall and just watch them to play.

 

But my eyes is really not focusing on them.

And it really bothers me.

I saw her smiling like an idiot in there.Pabo!

I crossed my arms as I look at her.

 

She looked at me and looked at her back.Pabo ya!Im looking at you!What do you think your doing huh!?Making me jealous!?Tsk!As if I will be.dream on I will not be jealous.Never in my life!And why should I!?Your just nothing to me.

 

I feel my phone vibrated and I receive a call from an unknown number.

Who is this!?

 

I pressed the answer button.And my eyes widened,I just receive a call from Mei Lin.I gulped,how did she know my number!?She's a sticky girl.

 

“Oppa,Im back in korea!!”She shouted over the phone

 

“So what!?”I said coldly,Aish!this will be a trouble now!And im not your oppa ,you flirt!

 

“Oppa,Did you miss me!?”she said,and I heard her giggled a little

 

I smirk“Mwo!?You gotta be kidding me.”

 

“ey!oppa.Dont worry I will be there now!”

 

“Mwo y--”I was cutted when the door went bang.And it showed Mei Lin wearing our school uniform.

 

I want to hide now,Arghhh!!!she squeals happily getting all the attention of the students.I stayed in my position pretending that I didnt saw her.But she run to me and hug me tight.

 

I removed her hand“yah!I cant breathe!”I said irritatedly,And now they are still looking at us.

 

“oppa,I really mi--”I grab her wrist and drag her outside the gym.I throw her hand and glared at her

 

“Yah!What do you think your doing now!?”I ask

 

She smiled widely“oppa,I promised your right!?I promised that I will follow you!”

 

Damn it!She really keeps her promises.But come on!Im not interested about it!

 

“Take note of this!Im not interested to you and will never be!”I started to walk away,and leave her alone in there.

 

“oppa!!I will not give up!”she said half yelled,I didnt intend to look back im sick into her plastic face!

 

--------------

 

When I went home,I saw chorong watching t.v while eating some breads and cereals.Is she on a diet!?Is that food suits for dinner!?

I head to the kitchen and cook some foods for myself.Its on our rules,Im just following it!

I cook rice and buttered vegetable.Im tired so I just cooked it since I already mastered on how to cook that food.

 

I grab a plate and put some foods on it.Then I sit on the other side of the couch to watch some t.v shows too.

While eating I saw opened while looking at me.I put down my spoon and eyed her.

 

“How could I eat properly if your looking at me like that!”I said coldly as I focused at my food again.

 

“As if Im looking at you!”she replied as she change the channel of the tv

 

I smirk “Really huh!?”

 

“Chungmal!Im looking at the couch.”

 

I stop arguing with her and I continue to eat.As I finish eating I wash my plates and head upstairs.

But then I stop on her side..

 

“If you want some,theres more in the kitchen!”I said coldly,Upcourse I knew it.I know that she wants to eat some rice.

 

She looks at me weirdly,I just let out a big sighed and continue to went upstairs.

 

Now what!?

What do I think im doing!?

Aish!Luhan your crazy!!

 

CHORONG's pov:

 

So he knew it,he knew that im drooling over his food.How come it smells really nice.I dash off into the kitchen and found the buttered vegetable on the table.I get a bowl of rice and started  to eat again.I eat as if theres no tomorrow.Im so sick of cereals-_-

He's not that bad at all.But what if he saw me eating here!?I wonder what is his reaction.Im getting nervous.Should I hide or hurry up in here.Aaahhhh..Im a a panic now!I should just focused.Focused!

 

Chorong just eat happily.

Dont mind his reaction or what.

Just eat!

 

I was about to swallow the vegetable but I saw him standing in front of me.Shoot!Im imagining his reactions now!!Freeze!

 

“Aigoo,poor you!I know that its really delicious but you can eat slowly.”

“You look disgusting!Please clean yourself it irritates me!”

 

That words are running into my mind.And were both staring at each other for a long time.Just then when he's about to speak up ,I choked,its hard to breath in my situation right now.

He gave me a glass of water ,I hurriedly drink it.

 

“Thanks for that!”I said while wiping my mouth with my hands.

 

“Eat slowly next time!”He pushed a napkin in front of my faced,dont tell me he will wipe my mouth.I gulped as I look at him.

 

“wipe your face!”He put it into my hand and go away.Geesh!Fine!Stupid you.

 

But my heart ,I cant hardly breath when I saw him.

Aish!I hate this feeling now.

As I put my hand into my chest,I feel something is not right!

Everything will be alright.Just let it go now.

---------

 

I went to our"so called room" he's not yet in there.He's still watching t.v downstairs.Should I sleep on the bed now!?This is my time.I jump in the bed and readied myself to sleep.Well if your asking if I didnt take a shower upcourse I do.I heard a footsteps and its probably him.I closed my eyes and pretended im already sleeping.

 

“Keep pretending!”He said,I didnt replied and continue what im doing.

 

Then I feel a heavy breath in front of me,I stay still but my heart is really beating so fast now.Faster than ever.Dont open your eyes chorong,stay still.Stay still.Dont open.keep calm,just relax.Dont mind him!

 

“Tsk!Best actress!”I can feel that he moved away from me.phew!That was almost!What does he think he's doing now.Ey!!!He turned off the light and now I open my eyes a little.But I saw him looking at me,We can barely see each other because of the light that comes from the moon.I closed my eyes again and hug the pillow beside me.

 

Aish!Seriously,why am I being nervous in front of him!

I dont like him.I dont!

He's not my type.

And beside I like suho oppa.

Then I need some explanations why Im being nervous now!>.<

 

I slowly remove my blanket and look at him,he's sleeping peacefully now.I think so.I just cant sleep and somethings bothering me!Then a flashback comes into my head,the hug that just happened earlier.I dont know why I suddenly think about that.And who's that girl!?Why did she hug luhan then!?Do they have any relationships!?

Why Im feeling that it hurts just by thinking that they have relationships.

Dont tell me...Dont tell me!!!

 

“This should not be!And I will not!”I said to myself

 

“yah!Im trying to sleep here!”He said half yelled,I put my hands into my mouth.I almost forget that he's here.

 

I slowly went to the other side of the bed to look at him.

Yah!Chorong ,it seems like your checking him out now!

Upcourse Im not,Its just ..I just..yeah!What am I doing now!?

 

He seems so perfect while sleeping like that.

And I didnt realized that my hand is already at his face.Omo,what am I doing now!?I was about to remove it but he grab my hand ,he take a sit while still holding it.

 

“mind explaining me what your doing now!?”He ask,with a smirk on his face.

 

I gulped and remove my hand ,Please.I need some excuses now.Think.Think.

 

“oh!?theres a lot of mosquitoes in here!”I lied as I clap my hands in the air,pretending that im killing some insects.Hope he believed that though.

He stand up “Moved!”he ordered,I take a sit and look at him.

 

“yah!your supposed to sleep on the floor!”I said as I point at it.He lean closer to me“I told you to moved!”He whispered into my ear.

 

Being out of my mind,I moved on the other side of the bed.Aish!!Is he hypnotizing me now!?Seriously its effective..argh!!damn he!

 

He lay down and sleep and now my mind is still thinking on what just happened.He can said that away from me.But whats the use of leaning closer and whispering it to my ear.

Shocks!><

Im gonna be crazy now!

He's confusing me.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!I hate him.really!

 

Now we're sleeping on one bed.awkward!

 

-------------

 

Ppyyong!Hope you like this chapter!I will be a little busy this coming weekend.Our midterm exam is coming T_T.But still I will be updating as soon as I can:))

Leave your comments!

Thanks for subscribing Anyway!

And to others ,please subscribe!

Bye~Bye~