CHAPTER 13: im gonna be insane.

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Luhan’s pov:

I stretched up my body as I slowly open my eyes.This morning all I want to see first in her face,I look beside me and found out she’s not there..aish!bad morning ever!I hurriedly went downstairs to look for her,but  I cant feel her presence.

“where is she now?”I mumbled to myself as I head to the kitchen..

I was about to open the refrigerator when I saw a pink sticky note ,oh?its her hand written.

LUHAN,

GOOD MORNING^^,sorry!Im really sorry.. T.T

Well I cook some breakfast for you,Hope you like it!bye~

                                                                                                                                                                                                           Chorong:))

 

Sorry??for what??ah!I almost forgot ,maybe its about tao ..Im not really mad at her and besides we should follow the rule--…wait up!RULES..about that,she said something last night..I heard that she broke the rules..I wonder what rules is that!

I take a sit and remove the tray that covers the food..whoa~My eyes widened as my lips turned into  a curve..omurice..kyaaa!!My first breakfast that she maid..

Let me taste it first!

I cut it using the spoon and slowly put it into my mouth..

Now im chewing it..

My face turned into a poker face as I chew it more

 

“its tasteless!”I said as I accidentally drop down the spoon..

Seriously chorong!Dont do this kind of thing again…

But she maid it for me,so it means im special..I should eat it..

Yeah..better do that!

----------------------

I head to our room and found that theres no one in there except for tao..this is my time to talk to him!

I put my hands into my pocket as I take a sit beside him…

“tao!”I said,he looked at me “waeyo hyung??”

“I guess you knew that chorong is my wife right?”I ask

He look away then nods”wae?what do you mean?”

“im asking you..then you will answer back with a question??”I said irritatedly,he closed his eyes

“okay fine!i know..just go straight for it!”

“I just want you to stay away from her!”

“me??your ordering me to stay away from her???”he ask

I sighed heavily”are you deaf??”

“why should I do that???”

“cause it really bothers me the way you stick to her!”

“are you just being jealous now??”

I look at him then look away,yeah..he must be right!?Im being jealous..am I?

“just stay away from her..”I said as I stand up and about to leave when tao replied

“No I will not!I like her hyung..and besides its just an arrange marriage..so it means you don’t really love each other! ”he explained..

I sighed heavily as I readied myself to leave..

I just don’t know what to reply to him,he’s right I don’t own her..

We don’t love each other,so what should I expect now??

Did omma told them that its just an arrange marriage??

Aish!!!!now he will get a chance to get her!

Tao we’re not yet finished!wait for me!

*insert evil laugh here*

I started to walk away with a heavy heart,aish!tao I cant just believe that you’re my friend now..

“wheres chorong??I need to see her right now~”My eyes widened when I saw chorong,,I raise my right hand and waved at her,she wave back but Mei lin just show up in her back and wave at me..

NO WAY!!!!!chorong might think that Im waving at mei lin not to her,I hurriedly putdown my hand then mei lin run towards me..

I saw chorong slowly putting her hand down as she look away..ottokae??

“oppa,wae..why are you calling me??”she ask as she clings into my arms

I hurriedly remove it”IM NOT!”I said half yelled

She eyed me”ei!dont deny it,do you want us to date??”

“mw—mwo??Are you insane???upcourse not!”

“aigoo oppa its okay,my treat!”

“then go..treat yourself..how many times should I tell you that im not interested  to you.”

“not interested??then why are you waving at me then??”

 

Arghh!How could I say this now..FYI im waving at me dear chorong ..not you!

“DON’T TELL ME YOUR WAVING AT HER??”she ask half yelled as she point at chorong who’s busy talking with eunji

“ahm..maybe?”

“oppa..she’s your maid..then why are you waving at her??gosh oppa!”

I smirk as I gave her a glare“take note of this..she’s not my maid.”I walk away leaving her there dumbfounded but she keeps on following me..

--------------------

 

Chorong’s pov:

As I look around I saw luhan walking alone,whoa~I already miss him now..I can see that he’s saying something..i wonder what is it..

My eyes sparks when I saw him waving at me..ottokae??should I wave back??

Without knowing it Im already raising my right hand and wave at him..so it means he already forgive me..Im happy for that..

My jaw drop when I saw mei lin waving at him too as she went towards him..so it means he’s not waving at me??

That’s so embarrassing..aish!

I should not trust him,really!I bet he will make fun of me later…

arghhH!!!!!!luhan your so bad!

That time im smiling like a fool eh?

I stare at both of them as I slowly put down my hands..they are together again..luhan why do you keep on hurting me??wae??

*sigh*I should not blame him,he doesn’t know that I like him already..

When I saw luhan’s head was about to turned into our direction I hurriedly talk to eunji..I should just pretend that its all okay..pretend..just pretend chorong even though its hard!

“oh?is that luhan??”eunji ask as he pointed at him..I grab his hand and put it down

“no..its not him.”I said coldly..

“its him..look at it!”she point at him again..

“I don’t care if its him..he’s already with that girl!”

“aigoo~then it means you already saw him??”

I just sighed heavily and look at her,she put her hands into my shoulder and face me

“don’t worry you still have prom night with him!”she said with smiled..

I bite my lower lip..yeah prom night!

That night I will tell him that I like him..its okay If he don’t like me back..

But I should tell it to him already!!FIGHTING!

----------------

I stay outside the school to waitiing for him..I keep on looking inside the school but I cant see him..

Well I should just stay here..

Luhan..where are you now??i want to go home with you..

Just with---

My thoughts of him was cutted when I saw that mei lin kissed him in the cheeks..why does im the one who always saw it!??are you doing that on purpose??

I hurriedly look away and pretend that I didn’t notice them,I wonder what did he react??

I bet he loves her kiss,aish!chicha!

Omo..omo…my eyes..my eyes ..its becaming teary again..no !not now  please..ottokae!?

I turned my body back and tried to stop my tears from falling..oh please!!!

“what are you doing here?”I heard luhan’s voice at my back..

He’s here!please don’t fall..dont fall..

“ah..im just..ahm”I don’t know what to say ..Im still focusing into my eyes..

He make me face him and as I turn around my tears fall on both of my eyes..I hurriedly wipe it and showed him a fake smile..

“ah…my eyes are just itchy..its nothing!”I said

“stop acting.”he said coldly,I froze in my osition as I look at him..

Acting??so he knew it..

I don’t really know what he was saying now??

Does he know it already??

“ac—acting??”I said stuterredly..he moved towards me as he put his hands into my face..

“oh!’I said in shock..he look at me deep into my eyes as he wipe my tears using his thumb..

 

Duguen..duguen..

Luhan..why are you doing this now??

What’s happening to you??

Slow motion..I can feel that..

---------------------------

As we take a walk my mind still focusing on what happened earlier..but mei lin just kissed him..how sad is that!

“can I ask you something??”I suddenly ask,as he looke at me..

“ahm..is she your girlfriend??”I added as I put my hands into my bag

“who?Mei lin?”he ask,I nod..

“wae yo?? Why are you asking?”

“ahm..I just want to know..”

He smiled and sighed…oh~that smile of yours makes me smile too..

He shakes his head“nope..she’s not!”

I smiled widely on what he just said..so that means I still have a chance..kyaaa!!!!but she just kissed him..aish!

“why are you smiling like that?”he said as he pointed into my lips..

I put my hands into my mouth to cover it“i—im not!”

He chuckled“being cute~”he whispered,but im too near to him so I heard it..

Cute ??im cute??

Kyaaa!luhan just said those words…

Omo..omo..i feel that im burning now!!!

Aigoo~~luhan…you really makes my day!

 

Not too far away I saw some exo boys and tao was waving at me,so I wave back..

Luhan grab my hand and hold it tight..”luhan?”

“wae?”he smiled..oh?whats happening to him??

I gulped as I point at his hand”just stay still..”he said as he looked away..

I heard tao calling me,what to do now??

I look at him then to tao who keeps on shouting my name..

“ahm..luhan..can I--”

“No.stay with me!”

 

Dugeun..dugeun…he wants me to stay with him??

Luhan your really different now??

But still my heart is filled with youJ

 

We take a walk while still holding each others hands..aigoo~his hand really fits into mine..

Im being nervous again..well I like this feeling~

“your omurice don’t do it again huh!”he suddenly spoke up..

Yeah..I almost forgot it..but wait..dont do it again??

“mwo??”I ask..

He chuckled again..aw!thats cute~”well if you want to do it again..please take some cooking lesson first.”

“aish!yah!i maid it just for you..if you just know!hmp!”I pout as I tried to remove my hand..but he still hold it tight..

“stop doing that!”he said..I gave him a confuse look”what??”

“that pout..its cute!”he looked at me and smiled..

I gulped as I feel my face turning into a tomato now..ottokae??

He slowly stepped towards me as he put his hands into my face..slow motion again..

“wh—what are you doing?”I ask..

He closed his eyes and kiss my forehead..oh??

He moved back and stare at me“chorong..”he said my name and gave me a smile..

I stay in my position as I look at him..he just kissed my forehead???

what's into him??

Luhan don’t make it hard for me..

Just don’t!

 

--------------------------------

 

IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATEXD

BEEN BUSY THIS PAST FEW DAYS:)))

THANKS FOR WAITING:)))

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!

THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR COMMENTING<3