CHAPTER 4:Marriage thing (part 2)

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong's Pov:

 

That stupid jerk,how dare he to lock the door.He's really something.I mean he entered our house as if he owned it.Thick faced!Gosh.So what now,where do you want me to sleep!?on the couch downstairs!?Hell no.I.Will.Not.Sleep.In.There. Its too scary!

 

I knocked loudly but I didnt get some response“yah!you stupid arrogant thick faced creature,will you open this or what!?”I said half shouted,Im getting tired now.And im still not changing my clothes.Arghhh!!!Freakin stupid!

 

“yah!Are you deaf!?You are not so gentleman!Gosh.I cant believe you.Your a total gay!”Well thats my last word ,I guess.I dont have any strength to knocked again but I try again.

 

Then when I was about to do it,he opened the door.Revealing his messy bed hair,and him wearing a white v neck shirt with pajamas.

 

“Will you just stare at me or what!?”he ask,I go back to my senses as I enter the room.

 

“Okay,Go out now.If you want to sleep here,you can continue to sleep on the couch outside,Cause im no--”I was cutted,when I look back at him and saw him sleeping again.Aish!Where am I supposed to sleep now!?Enough bout that!I should take a shower first.

 

Luhan's Pov:

 

Well to be honest,Im not sleepy now.She just wake me up earlier.Im just trying to sleep again but I cant.This is all her fault!And now she's taking the shower,I can hear the drops of the water clearly.I gulped.Aish!Luhan,snap it off!Your not a ert.You.Are.Not!

Should I let her sleep on the bed!?Nah!I cant sleep on the floor its too cold in there!

 

No..I will sleep here!Better sleep now.But how could I sleep when all I heard is that drops of water!damn it!Why does she have to take a shower in here!Dont think about it now!I grab my earphone and listen to some musics.And now my mind is on peace!

---------

 

My eyes opened when she removes my earphone.She's now wearing her pj's.I glared at her,as she glared back.I take a sit on the bed as I faced her.

 

“I think I should explain this to you!”I said,As she gave me a confusing look“Dont be shock!But we are married now!Tomorrow,We will meet our parents and talk about it!” appa just leave me a message about it.She stares at me for a long time,Im too tired to stare back so I just lay down again.

 

“mwo!?Married already!?”She ask

 

“Im tired already,lets talk about it tomorrow morning!”

 

“then,what are you still doing here!?Okay go now!I will sleep on the bed!”my eyes are already closed,so I just didnt reply to her..

 

And without knowing it,I already fall asleep.

 

Chorong's Pov:

 

*sigh*Fine!I guess I will just sleep on the floor.Stupid him.Geesh!Not gentleman,such a gay!I found myself putting a thick blanket on the floor and now im lying with my pillow and hugging my big teddy bear.*sniff*

Should I turn off the light now!?Then what if someone is hiding under the bed.omo 0____0 that sounds creepy.Eish!No.Im not scared.I should not!I stand up and turn off the light.And I run into my so-called-bed as I hide myself under the blanket.Phew!My heart is really beating fast.And now Im safe.

Am doing anything right now!?

I mean is we're sleeping in one room.

And on what he just said is that we're already married!?

Shocks.Thats quite fast!

Me married with him!?Nah!I cant really imagine it!

 

Aish!Its so hot in here,I slowly remove my blanket and look on my sides.Im really safe,but I cant sleep!I take a sit first.And now my eyes stop at this perfect creature in front of me.I gulped as I stare at him.He's really handsome I cant deny it,but he's attitude is not so perfect.tsk!And now im still staring at him,Aish!What is happening to me!?I look away,when I saw him moving.That was almost I thought he will caught me staring at him!aish!Chorong ah,what do you think your doing huh!?Come on!You should be sleeping now!I lay back and forced myself to sleep.

 

Luhan'S Pov:

 

I woke up around 5:30 am,Its still early.Geesh!And now I cant sleep again.I stand up from my bed and then I saw chorong sleeping peacefully on the floor.She really sleeps in there huh!?

I went towards her and my eyes stops at her faced.How could she be so cute while sleeping.A few more minutes im still scanning her faced,and now whats happening to me.I saw my hand ready to touch her cheeks,I go back to my senses and look away.

 

Aish!Damn it!

Whats happening to me now!?

Luhan,this is not so you!

Come on.What do you think your doing huh!?

 

I carry her on the bed and put the blanket into her body.I'll better leave you now,your confusing me!I went downstairs and open the fridge to look for something to eat.Thanks God,theres something.I grab the cereals and the bottle of milk.Then I started to eat.

------------

 

Its already 8:00 am ,and she's still sleeping!?What a sleepy head!We still have to go to our house to talk about that marriage thing!I went downstairs to wake her up,as I open the door I already heard her snoring.What the!Is she a girl!?really!?She sleeps soundly.How am I supposed to wake her up now!?

 

“yah!Get up you sleepy head!We still have something to talk about!”I said half yelled,but still no response.

 

I went towards her and tap her arm“I told you to wake up now!”This time I shouted into her ear,She open her eyes and glared at me.

 

“Eish!!!!Cant you see Im sleeping here!”she shouted as she take her sit.

 

I put my hands into my pocket and eyed her“Well I dont care,I told you we still have to talk about something!”

 

She bite her lower lip and glared again“whatever.I will sleep aga--”before she could lay down,I lean towards her.And now our faces are only inches away from each other.

 

“Get up now!”I said as I lean back and go out in the room.

 

What did I just do!?

Aish!Im gonna be insane!

Whatever.

Bit still--Im out of my mind!

 

 

Chorong's Pov:

 

Aish!!!!!!!!!that luhan,that luhan is really!!Why does he have to lean like that,I mean were only inches away from eeach other.Gosh!I feel myself burning now.Ottokae!?I stand and went to the comfort room.I look at the mirror,and facedpalm myself.damn it!Am I blushing or what!?Why should I blush at him.No.No way.This is just,ahm...come on chorong think some reasons why your face is pink!Aha!Its because I sleep on the floor and its cold in there.

 

No,wait!

Did I just dream!?

Yeah~I remembered that I sleep on the floor.

So why did I wake up on the bed!?

Dont tell me--

 

Tsk!He will never do that.Luhan will put me on the bed!?Nah!dream off.Well maybe I woke up in the middle of the night and when I saw him that he's not on the bed.I lay down on the bed.Ey!I cant understand what am I saying now!pluff!Seriously,he's making my head hurts!

 

»»fastforward««

 

When we talk about that marriage thing,we wrote some rules to each other.

 

Rules that we should follow:

  1. Dont mind each others business.
  2. When you meet outside the house,pretend that you didnt know each other!
  3. No one should know about this marriage.
  4. Cook your own food!Clean your own stuffs!
  5. Last is.. Dont fall in love with each other!(thats dangerous!)

 

 

I hate the rule number 4 ,aish!I dont know how to cook.Really!We sign the paper,then we make our way to his parents house!Now Im getting nervous,and I dont know why.

We take a ride on his black BMW car,quite expensive.And he even said that I should not scratch it.Im not a cat!Stupid him.

The ride was awkward and quite,I get my earphone and listen to some musics.

Then after awhile I receive a call from eun ji.

 

“yoboseyo!?”

 

“chorong ah,Do you want to go out with me!?”

 

“when!?and where!?”

 

“Later at 3:00,lets meet at the namsan tower!”

 

“wait,are you bringing your boyfriend!?”

 

“Err--Ahm no!I'll just wait for you then!”

 

She hung up,and now I dont know if she's saying the truth.Come on!I dont want to go with them,if she even bring her baekhyun.I will be out of placed.And she's always like that,She will say that she will not bring him,and then when we meet already baek is there too.Pretty liar!

 

I put down my phone and looked at my watch.Its already 1:00pm.Thats quite fast.

 

“ahm,How long do you think we will stay there!?”I suddenly ask,As I look at him.

 

He just shrugged,and thats it!Aish~Words are free,as if he will buy it!Tsk!And now im kinda feel like im just nothing here.Aish!

 

“Do you think we can finish it before 3:00pm?”I ask,he look at me then look back at the road

 

“Why do you keep on asking me!?”he said coldly,ey!He's really a bad boy!Come on,Im just asking here ,whats bad with that!?

 

Luhan's Pov:

 

After a few minutes of driving,here am I.Im back into our house again.I was about to hug my parents,but they hug her first!tsk!Fine,continue that hugging session.

We enter our house,And we saw her parents sitting on the couch busy on talking with an attorney,I guess.

They both stand up and hug her tightly.Ey!No one hugs meT_T.

 

“is my Luhan good to you!?”Omma suddenly ask,I gave a look like just-nod

 

She gets it,But she smirk at me first then nods.“deh,he's really CARING!”pointed that words,she glared at me.

 

“Come on!Dont compliment me too much!”I said with a little smile.

 

“Well thats good,and it seems that the two of you are already close.”her appa replied.We both nod and smiled,well for me its a faked.Geesh!This is just a waste of time,Its hard to be a pretender you know!

 

After that talking about us,We all decided to eat first.I take my sit then appa eyed me,he looked at chorong then to me.Fine!I get it.

I pulled the chair for her to sit,She look at me weirdly as I take my sit again.

 

“Chorong ah,I bought some seafoods.Your mom said that its your favorite!”omma said happily as she look at her.seafood,really!I can feel goose bumps now!

 

“Deh,kamsahamnida~”she smiled back,as appa put some into her plates.

 

“oh,How about you luhan!?What do you want!?”his father ask me,and now all of their eyes are on me.I shaked my head“Im fine here!”

 

“Well son,I know that your allergic on seafoods.So dont worry,I bought some meats for you!”omma said,as she called our maids to bought the foods.

 

Phew!I thought im gonna be hungry here,Everyone eat already as they ask us what happened yesterday.I will just gave them a small nod,short reply and a forced smile.Im getting bored here.I'd rather solve a rubiks cube than to talk about this kind of issue.

 

------------

 

After that eating and talking session,Her parents decided to go cause they have some business to do.Omma let us take a rest first,but my eye caught her.She keeps on looking into her phone.

 

“Ahm,Mrs.Lu,I guess I should go now!?”she ask omma,Omma hold her arms and smiled

 

“Aigoo~Mrs.Lu its too formal.You should be calling me omma too.Got it!”

 

Thats quite awkward.Aish!Im not used to it.Me and her calling my omma,omma now!?

 

She smiled weakly as she nods“deh,om--omma~”

 

“Thats better,okay go now.Luhan come with her!”

 

“mwo!?Why should I!?”then I saw appa coming near,damn it.I hurriedly get up from my seat and grab her wrist.

 

“Its okay,I can go by myself.”she said,I removed my hand“just enter the car now!”I said coldly,I went to the drivers seat and wait for her to ride in.

 

We stop at the namsan tower since she will meet her friend there,I wonder who is she or he.Tsk!Well I dont care who it was.I drive away without saying anything to her.While driving my phone vibrated,I get my earphone and answered it.

 

“Hyung,its me,baek!”

 

“And now what!?”

 

“come on!Go with us,were having a bonding now.”

 

“Tsk!waste of time!”

 

“hyung,dont be such a kill joy.”

 

“whatever!”

 

I hung up as I remove my earphone and continue driving.Then after awhile im already at our house.My phone vibrated again and its a message from sehun.

 

Sehun:

 

Hyung,come on now!Its fun.We're here at the namsan tower.If you want to come just reply back:)).

 

I put back my phone into my pocket,as if I never been mad at them last day.Wait.Namsan tower ,chorong went there.So theres a possibility that she will meet them!?Then why!?Are they close!?

 

 

CHORONG's Pov:

I've been looking for eun ji all over this namnsan tower.Im getting tired now.She said she's on the 25th floor.But really where the hell is she!?

 

“chorong ah!”I heard my name,I look back and saw eunji waving at me.I went towards her

 

“yah!Why are you not replying to my text.Its hard to play hide and seek here!”

 

“ey!Mian,Im busy looking at the view in there.”She explained as she pointed into her right.

 

Its good that baek is not with her.I will have my time to share my stories with her now.

 

“Fine!”I said coldly,she smiled widely and pushed my back“yah!what are you doing now!?”I ask

 

“Wait ,till you see it!”

 

Then what is that!Seriously eun ji is always making me nervous.She drag me from the other side and there I saw suho oppa smiling and playing with his friends.Golly.What is he doing here.Shocks!Eunji I sincerely thank you!

 

“Am I forgiven now!?”she ask,I nod with my eyes lock at oppa.

 

He's really perfect.

Looks like and angel,angel down from heaven.

Oppa,your really look like a prince.

 

“Do you want us to go with them!?”

 

“mwo!?No,Im too shy and besides I dont know them all.Only baek and suho oppa and”Now my mind thinks about him,aish!What the!I almost spilled his name out.

 

“and what!?”eun ji ask,I shake my head“nothing!”

 

“Dont worry,I'll introduce them to you.”she pushed my back again,but I stop her.Im already imagining what oppa will think of me after that so called oppa accident.Aish!Everytime I remembered it,I want to hide my face from him.

 

Eun ji called baek,and now all of their attentions are on us.I look back and pretend that I was looking for something.Tsk!I told you she's a liar,She brought baek with her.Geesh!

 

“hey!Would you please stop it!”I said to eun ji,but it seems like she's enjoying it.

 

Well theres only a few guys here.Kinda like they are 6.Im really not sure bout that.

 

“Oh,chorong ah your here!”I faced baek and now I faced them all already.

 

“No.Your just imagining me!”I joked so that it will not be awkward to all of us.But then only few of them get it.Aish!thats quite epic fail chorong.Oppa smiled and chuckled a little.Phew!Thats better.

 

“Wait,What did she just said!?”a cotton candy haired guy ask.I should facepalm myself now.I was about to speak up but oppa is the one who answered him.

 

“Sehun,your too slow!Aigoo~”he sounds like a brother really,thats cute!

 

“So then let us introduced ourselves first!Im chanyeol.”he smiled derply,as I gave him a small nod.

 

“Im kai!”he stretches his arm for handshake,I accept it.

 

“Im the cute sehun!”he said with his poker face,yeah your cute with that face!

 

“Im Kris.”He nods,I nod a little

 

“Well I guess you know me already.”oppa ask,I feel myself burning.I just nod and smiled.

 

“me too,you know me already!”baek said,I just nod.

 

When were finish introducing each other,Were about to leave,when sehun said that we should wait for someone.Okay fine.Eunji and baek are now in their own world,while me such a loner-_-

 

I take a sit first as I put my earphone and listened to some musics. I press and played the song LoveLight by cnblue.

Then someone sit beside me,My eyes widened and my heart skip a beat.I gulped as I look at him,suho oppa sits beside me.I stay to keep calm but really I cant.He even grab the earphone on my left ear and take it.Shocks!

 

Duguen,duguen.

My heart.Please!

Oppa wae!?wae!?

The musics really suits the moment now.

 

And without knowing it,Luhan is already in front of us.What is he doing here!?I remove my earphone and stand up,oppa followed me and gave it back to me.

 

“oh!?Luhan your here!”oppa ask,he nods “yeah!”he mumbled something but I didnt heard it.

 

“Hyung,she's chorong we just met her today!”chanyeol said to him.Come on!We already knew each other.And he's my husband ,aish!Thats quite unimaginable.

 

“I dont care!”he said coldly,this guy is so moody.I cant get his attitude really!He went to his friends living me with oppa,Where is eunji now!?That girl..aish!

 

As I talk to oppa,I always caught luhan's eyes looking at me.If I look at him he'd rather roll his eyes or smirk at me.Weird!I didnt do anything wrong to him.

 

But still this day is kinda like the best day ever.

Or not!?