chapter 20:weird things happen.

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s pov:

“chorong ah..what happened yesterday?”eun ji ask as she pulled a chair beside me..

I put my hands into my chin and look at her”as I told you..he will ask me about that.”

“its okay..atleast he knew it all.”

“yeah..but im kinda nervous  now.”

“nervous?from what???”

I sighed heavily as I look at her“cause luhan might be in trouble.”

“hmm..his friends will help me..dont worry too much.”eunji said as she grab her phone and her faced turned into a shock expression.

“what?”I ask

She showed me her phone with the picture of me and luhan with a caption of married under it.

I look around our room and all of our classmates are looking at me”ottokae?”I mumbled to myself..

“is this real??”one of my classmates ask as she went towards me..and the others followed

I stand up from my seat and don’t know what to say at that time..

“yah!are you the one who spread this kind of joke??”the other one ask..and they go on and on.

“chorong ah..you look  innocent and I cant  belive you will do this.”

“gosh!your so pathetic to do this..oppa is too good for you.”

“do you even know what your doing??please wake up!”

I don’t really know what to say,I look at eunji and saw that her jaw drops..She sighed heavily as she went in the middle of us.

“DAMN IT!!!!PLEASE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!WHY ARE YOU BLAMING CHORONG HUH???SHE’S NOT PATHETIC ,WHY DON’T YOU EVEN ASK LUHAN PERSONALLY!!!GOLLY..WE’RE OUT OF HERE!!!”eunji grab my wrist and drag me outside our room..and we take a walk..

“eun ji ah..what to do???”

“you should text luhan now..where the hell is he?”

“I—I don’t know.”I grab my phone then I saw a message that makes my eyes widened

“I TOLD YOU..YOU JUST MESSED UP WITH ME!!!BE CAREFUL~”I gulped and delete that message..

As we walk at the hallway ..all of the students keeps on giving me a cold death stare..some even smirk and rolled their eyes on me.

“don’t mind them..just continue on walking.”eun ji suggested..I nod and follow what she said.

But someone went infront of me”yah!who do you think you are??do you even know oppa??I bet he will let you pay for spreading a joke like this.”she said as she crossed her arms into her chest.

I bite my lower lip and look at her”im sorry but--”

“gosh!she’s not oppa’s type.she looks like a crazy ahjumma.”the other one said..and all of the students laugh evilly.

My eyes widened as I look down to my feet..am I really look like that??

Eun ji was about to speak up but I stop her..I head t that crazy girl who just called me an ahjumma.

“YAH!Do you know what your talking about??please don’t compare yourself to me.GOSH!ahjumma these days.”I was about to leave when she pulled my hair..damn it!

You want some fight??I’ll give you some.

I started pulling her hair too..and she evn pulled my hair angrily.

Arghhh!!!!!!eunji was about to help me but the other girl pulled her hair..

Trouble!!!!trouble!!!!

 

Then luhan came with baek..he helped me as baek help eunji..arghhh!!!

“damn you..how dare you to hurt my wife huh?”luhan said as he grab that girl’s wrist

“bu—but oppa..im just helping you.”she said with a teary eyes..

“oppa??dont even call me that!!!it sounds disgusting!”

“bu—but..”

“No more buts!Dont ever dare to showed up your face or else ”he lean towards the girl and whispered something..

She showed a shocked expression..then luhan grab my wrist and walk away from them..but he stops for awhile..

“LISTEN UP!!!”he shouted getting the attention of all the students”THIS GIRLBESIDE ME IS MY WIFE..IF YOU MESSED UP WITH HER..YOU WILL GET MY REVENGE!!!NAILED IT!”

All of them gave me a disgusting look so I have to look down..aish!what the!luhan just blurt it all out.

We continue to walk away from them..

“where are we going?”I ask

“to the clinic..”luhan said coldly..is he mad??

I look beside me and saw baek and eunji talking to each other..baek look mad too..ottokae?

“yah!Im in pain right now..stop asking me a lot of questions!”eun ji said half yelled as she glared at baek.

“its your fault..you should just talk to them peacefully!”baek replied..

Aish!its my fault..my fault as always..I remove luhan’s hand and head to them.

I bow”im sorry its my fault..dont blame eunji.”

Eun ji went to my side as she make me stand”yah!what are you doing??dont mind baek..its my fault too okay!”

“tsk!tsk!tsk!you two are really bestfriends..we’re just worried.”baek replied..

“yeah..so we should go on to the clinic now,so the two of you will be treated.”luhan added.

We both nod as we make our way to the school’s clinic.

----------------------------------

After we treated,luhan and I take a walk first..well I still have some brises into my face..damn that girl!

“who should just call me earlier.”luhan said in a cold tone

“err..I want too..but--”

I was cutted when I just remembered the message that I receive earlier..its a threat that gives goosebumps..she told me to be careful..so it means she’s kinda watching me??

Ottokae???this really makes me crazy.

“hey..im asking you.”

“oh?ahm..I left my pho--”just then me phone vibrated into my pocket..arghh!!!im glad its in silent mode.

“I left my phone..”I continued

“don’t fool me..let me have it  now.”luhan ordered as he point into my pocket.

“I—I left it..”I said in a soft voice,but he get it into my pocket and showed me into my face.

“left??geesh..who do you think your fooling now?”he said with a smirk..

I smiled widely”oh?its on my pocket..hahaha..i didn’t even know.”I lied.

He just gave a glare as he look back into my phone”are they still bothering you?”

“are they still  sending you some messages?”he added.

“they stop already.”I lied,phew!im glad I already deleted that message.

I grab my phone and put it back into my pocket..”tell me the truth!”luhan gave me a cold stare as he lean towards me.

“ah—ah..i—im saying the truth.”

He lean back and eyed me”better make sure of that!”

“ye..yeah~”

LUHAN’S POV:

We are walking around our school and I can feel that someone is following us.this is not so good!

I look at my back and found no one in there..

“what?”chorong ask,as she gave me a worried look..I look at my back once more then I look at her.

“nothing..”

“luhan..lets eat first..im hungry!”

“aigoo~you still want to eat in your condition now?”

“yeah..I just loose all of my strengths earlier..that girl is quite strong.”

“ara!ara!kaja~”I put my arms into her shoulder as we head to the nearest restaurant into our school.

-------------------------

When we’re finish eating ,we head back to our school again.i stop from walking when I saw someone hiding on a tree..thats kinda obvious!

“stay here.”I ordered to chorong..

I went towards it..to check who’s that..

“come out now!”I said as I stay at the side of the tree..”in the count of 5..you’ll come out or else I’ll smacked your face!”I added as I count”5…4…3..”

Then a girl wearing an eyeglasses came out,and she’s holding a dslr camera.

“wa—wae?”she ask in a shaky tone

“what are you doing in there??”I ask..

“nothing..”

“let me have it!”I showed her my hand and she gave me her camera..

I open it and look at the pictures..oh?its me and chorong..damn it!is she a stalker or what??

“whats the meaning of this??”I ask in an angry tone..she look down and hurriedly grab the camera and run..damn it!great escape!

“what happened??”chorong ask as she went towards me

I shake my head”nothing..dont mind it.”

“o—okay.”

-----------------

“LUHAN!!!!!!!!”chorong  run towards me as she gave me a hug..

Whoa..the bes hug ever..being sweet now??our class is already finish and its our time to go home.

“ey!what’s that hug?”

“I just miss you..wae??you don’t like it??”

“upcourse I do like it!!its just the first you hug me like that.”

“is that so??I’ll do it again next time you want??”she gave me a weird look..as we take a walk

“err…it depends on you!”

“ahm..luhan are you religious???”

I chuckled on her question“why suddenly ask that?”

“hmm..cause you’re the answer to my prayers.”she said happily..

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!having some pick up lines now huh?

“aigoo~~since when you became like that?”

“theres more…did you know that my love for you is like a diarrhea”

“geesh!why??”

“I just cant hold it in.”she said as she laughed loudl

“aigoo~~ your insane now!being cheesy so much!”

“hey whats your name??”

“your weird!!!chorong your really crazy!”

“since you don’t want to tell your name..can I just call you mine?”

“you want some punch lines huh?”

“wae??you have some too???”

“hmm…kinda like that!”

“then tell it now!”

“Im invisible.can you see me??”I looked at her and she gave mea confuse look”How about tonight??”I smirk at her.

Her eyes widened “ya—yah!!what kind of punch line is that!!!you !!!”

“haha..I told you I’ll give you some.”

“eish!thats kinda weird!!!”

“hmm…let me think some..oh..here..Hi!you must be a devil!”

“devil???wae??wae???”

“cause your hot as hell..ahahahaha”I gave her weird look,as she smacked me softly in my arms

“yah!!I told you to think some..not like that!!!”

“its nice..you don’t want it??”

“I don’t!think any other punch lines.”

“fine..hi..”

“ey!why is it have to always start with hi??”

“just listen okay…hi I know im a guy..but I want to be alice..”

“ahahaha..alice??waeyo?”

“cause your body is wonderland..”I bite my lower lip as I look at her then run..

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!YOU ..COME BACK HERE!!!!!YOR REALLY CRAZY!!!!Aish!!!!”

I look back to see her running”haha…that’s the best punch line ever!!!!”

“aish!!!WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU!!!!!

“You started it…you’re the one who started..ahahaha..”

 

Well my punch lines are all good..why is she acting like that?weird..ahahaha

But still I love to play with her..

My attitude really changed..its all because of her..

 

We keep on running until we get home..and she keeps on talking about my punch lines..

Aigoo~~its all good..better think some of it again..><

 

------------------------------

ENJOY THIS UPDATE GUYS..

WELL ANYWAY..THANKS FOR THE PRAYER..LOL!

I WILL UPDATE NEXT TIME AGAIN~

BABOO.:))