chapter 19:trouble.

Accidentally Inlove(Editing only)

Chorong’s pov:

It’s been a week and im still receiving some messages from an unknown numbers. They are already getting into my nerves. And the messages are like:

“gosh!stop flirting with luhan oppa..he don’t like you!”

“are youthat pathetic to get oppa’s attention?GOLLY~”

“if you didn’t stay away from oppa,I will find some ways for you to stay away from him.”

“hey,chorong..you messed up with the wrong person!”          

To be honest the last one really bothers me,she know me and she’s kinda saying like it’s a blockmail now~hmm..really waste of time to think of.

“yah!Are you even listening?”eun ji whispered into my ear ,and it get me back to my senses.

I almost forgot to say that we’re here at the cooking class.yep,I enrolled here..eun ji enrolled too for her baek.aigoo~Anyway I should listen first,I should make some tasty foods for my husband.

“when cooking you should always sing happily..that’s a secret to make your dish delicious or whatever your cooking..”Mrs.Han explained,she’s our cooking teacher.

Sing?i should sing then..yeah better do that later.

“and take note don’t ever cook when your mad or angry..its a 100% sure that your food will be tasteless..or taste worst!”she added

But im not mad or angry when Im cooking..its just really tasteless..

Geesh!Im not born to be a chef,im born to be a??i don’t know.ugh!

“whoa~so that’s the secrets..”eunj said with a smile

“its not a secret anymore,she already told us.”I replied as she glared at me.

“hmm..what do you think should I cook for my baek..desserts would be awesome.”

“it depends on you.Me ,I’ll make some cake for my luhan.”

“tsk!cake?cupcakes would be better~”

“still I love to make some cakes for him.”

“as you say so~”

---------------------------------

The cooking class already finished and we decided to take a walk first.We stroll at the mall and even buy some groceries.

I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a call from unknown number..ottokae?should I answer it?

“who is it?”eun ji ask,I showed her my phone then she look at me.

“what to do?”I ask,she hurriedly grab my phone and answer it and she even press the loud speaker button.

“yah!whoever you are..please stop bothering my bestfriend!!!!stop sending her some blockmails.”she said half yelled.

“mwo?its me luhan.” We both looked at each other with a shock,I grab my phone and turned it off.

Omo..luhan just know it..gosh!How could I fix this mess.

“chorong ah..mian~”

“its okay~its not your fault..but..how could I say it to him.”

That number keeps on calling me again,and now I know its luhan so I didn’t answer it.then a message came up.”its me luhan..please pick up my call.I just borrowed sehun’s phone.”

I put my phone back.. but it keeps on vibrating so I have to remove the battery and put it all into my bag.

Damn it!what to say??Im sure luhan will ask me about that.

“I don’t know how to help you,but I guess luhan really have to know about this.”eun ji pat my back

I sighed heavily”I just don’t want him to have some problems.”

“He will understand and your already married so he have the rights to.”

“but still..”

“trust me chorong ah..everything happens for a reason.”

Everything happens for a reason??

Well seriously you’re the one who just do it..

And now how could I escape with luhan’s questions..

Be ready with it chorong..he will not stop on asking you.

------------------------------------------

LUHAN’S POV:

Aish!!what the—chorong is not answering my calls..damn it!she’s hiding some secrets..this is not so right!I knew it at first something is bothering her..but what the heck comes into her mind for her not to tell me that kind of things??

Im so mad and I even smashed the phone that im holding through the window,my jaw when I just realized that its not mine.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”sehun shouted as he run to grab the pieces of his phone.

“err..im—im sorry.”

“hyung,its broken now!!!!!”sehun said angrily as she shouted at me.

I scratch my head as I look at him”mian..I’ll just buy you a new one?”

“it’s a limited edtion!!!!!you better make sure that you’ll buy me an expensive one!”he said half yelled.

I just nod”yeah..im sorry again.”

Sehun left angrily and now im all alone here..i went outside and found some of the boys swimming at the pool.Well we’re here at suho’s house and im happy that tao is not here..he’s doing great!

“hey..hyung!”kai sit beside me as he gave me a coke in can

I grab it“thanks!”

“hyung..what happened to sehun??He looks mad.”

“ahm..its just nothing.”

“okay..but hyung..”

“wae?”

“is there something happened between you and tao?”kai ask..

I look away from him”what do you think?”

“I really don’t know..but it looks like it is.”

“its kinda a long story..and he’s really crossing the line.”

“crossing the line??”

“ahm..he loves to stick with chorong..and that bothers me!”

“oohhh~so your jealous.”

“err…kinda like that!”

“I understand you hyung..dont worry im on your side!”kai pat my back

“I know I can count on you.”

----------------------------------

Its already 7:00 pm and chorong is not at home yet..where is she now?she supposed to be here by now!?I crossed my arms into my chest as I walk around the house.

Blockmails??stop bothering her??

That phonecall keeps on running into my mind..

*sigh*chorong must really in a deep thoughts~

She should tell me that kind of things..I don’t know if I can fixed it but atleast I will know when to protect her.

I went outside to look for her,but to be honest I don’t now where is she.

I grab my phone and call eunji..cause I know chorong will not answer my calls.

“yoboseyo?”

“its me luhan,don’t tell chorong that I call you.”

“o-okay,well were together now and she don’t want to go home yet.I already told her to.”

“where are you now?I will fetch her.”

“where here at the han river..please faster.”

“okay.thanks!”

Since Im already far away in our house I just ride in a bus and head to the han river.After a few minutes of the ride.I went down to look for them..I take a walk and look around ..but theres a lot of people in here so it will be hard for me to find chorong.

“aish!she loves to play hide and seek huh?”I mumbled to myself as I run to look for her again.

My footsteps slowly fading away when I saw chorong and eunji sitting together.Eunji look at me then say something to chorong…She stand up and head to my side.

“luhan I just told her that I will left already so please take care of her.”eun ji explained..

I nod as she take a walk away from me..I slowly take my steps toward chorong..She’s in a deep thought now..I can feel that.

I take a sit not that far away from her,I just want to know what is she really thinking by now.

As I look at her..I can see that she keeps on mumbling something and scratching her head..She sighed heavily as a tear fall into her right eye.

This time I went beside her”why are you crying?I ask”

She looked at me in shock as she wipe her tears that keeps on falling”luhan?”

I smiled at her and pat her head”hey..stop crying.Im here to protect you.”

“but luhan I don’t want you to be in trouble because of me.”

“stop saying that..your in trouble because of me..so that’s my fault.”

“but still..”

“sshhhhhhhhhhh..give me your phone now.”I ordered..she look down and grab her bag.

“here..”she put her battery back into her phone and give it to me.

I open it and head to the inbox..I was so shocked when I saw a lot of unknown numbers and I croll it down theres more.

This is not so right..

I read some of the messages and they even call her a b*tch..damn it!

Who are they to call her like that?

They even call me oppa?ugh!Thats kinda irritating and I don’t really like it!

They are just a bunch of B*TCHES!

“since when your receiving this kind of stupid messages?”I ask with a bit of irritation

She scratch her head and look at me”since a few weeks ago?”

“aish!you should tell me..thats why you keep on looking at your phone.”

“err..mian.”

“chorong ah..please if you have problems let me now,specially this kind of things.”

“I just want you ..to not think about that.”

“I’d rather think about this than to make you insane by receiving this kind of stupid messages!”

“I—im sorry..I’ll let you know next time.”

“you better to that..”I grab my phone and try to call the last one..the last one really bothers me..

She knew chorong and I can feel that she’s just someone that I know.

The phone keeps on ringing and she’s not picking it up so I tried it again the atlast she picks it.

“YOBOSEYO?”

“yah!who are you?why are you bothering chorong?”

“chorong??AAAhhhh..that b*tch?”

“mwo?do you know what you are saying now??damn you!”

“why are you so protective??who are you?”

“its me luhan.her husband!”

Chorong wants to grab my phone on what i just said,but I stop her from doing that.

“husband???are you serious????????”

“upourse I am..so whoever you are..Stop bothering my wife!”

“it seems like this kind of joke huh?well op-”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!”

“so luhan..this is not yet the end..this is just the start!she just messed up with me!”

“don’t you ever dare to touch her!”

“it depends on a situation..but let me inform you that im just over there watching the both of you.”

Her last word really makes me shock,so I even look around to know who is it..

But I cant feel her presence here..

“yah!!yah!”I tired to talk to her again but she turn her phone off.

“hey..what is it?”chorong ask..

I put my phone back and look at her”she sounds so familiar.”

“you think so?”

“I will find her ..we’re not yet finish.”I said as I make a fist..chorong grab my hand

“its okay..she will get her karma soon.”

“karma?then I will be the one who will give her karma.”

“luhan?”

“what?I don’t want you to get hurt so please let me fix this by myself.”

“but you don’t know them?”

“stay calm..my friends will help me okay.”

“okay then..thanks!”

“thanks?its my responsibility to protect my wife.”I put my hands into her shoulder and pulled her towards me..

Aish!they are giving my wife some problems huh?

Lets see now..they will surely pay for that!

I smell trouble..

No one will ever dare to hurt my wifey!

 

--------------------------------

A/N:

TADAN!!!!!HERES MY UPDATE SORRY IF ITS KINDA LATE~

MY BROTHER TOLD ME THAT I CAN USE HIS NETBOOK AT NIGHT T_T ARGHHH!HE'S KINDA SELFISH~LOL!

BUT DONT WORRY I DO SOME AEGYOS,SO HE LET ME USE IT NOW..KEKEKE..AS IF IM GOOD AT THAT!?

ANYWAY GUYS CHECK OUT THE TRAILER..ITS KINDA LATE,AND I HOPE YOU'LL WATCH IT:))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqux-Lrhtaw

ENJOY!!I'LL TRY TO STOLE HIS NETBOOK TOMORROW SO I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE>.<