Dream?

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

 

A figure of dark brown haired boy walk away from her with box of choco pie in his right hand and palying with chain of key in his left. The boy turn back to her before said “what you waiting for? Come on”

“huh?” Sunyoung didn’t catch what he means, but suddenly he said something that made her disbelief.

“come on, I can’t let my girlfriend walk alone. I’ll ride you home” he walk back to her, grab her wrist and drag her into his car

Sunyoung snap her eyes open, breathing heavily. She wandered her eyes, she’s in her dim light yet cozy bedroom. That’s just a dream, Sunyoung sigh in relief before laid back sleepily. She roamed her hands in the warm bed to get her phone and checked the time, it’s just six in the morning, she’s still havetwo hour till the class start. Sunyoung lazily pulled the blanket up to her neck, kept her body warm. Shee was about to closed her eyes and back to her sleep when her phone start vibrated.

From : 010-xxx-xxx

I’ll fetch you in half-hour.

Sunyoung ignored the message first before propped herself in sitting position, widened her eyes as she remember what happen yesterday “arghhh!!” she groan frustated. “that’s not just dream?” she asked to herself disbelief

“Youngie, are you okay?” she heard her mom shout from the downstairs. Sunyoung yell back tell her she was okay  before jump from her bed to get her uniform. She ran hurriedly to the downstairs with her hand full of her blazer, bag, and books.

Sunyoung sat on the dining table next to her little brother who drink his milk with the spoon.  She kissed his head and asked if he’s have good night, and his brother nodded and giggled in response. Sunyoung really loved her brother, he’s adorable.

“why so hurry today?” Her mom asked without turn her eyes away from the stove.

“ah, my friend promise me to give ride today” Sunyoung smile bitterly.

“it is a boy?” her mom asked, her eyes sparkling in interest.

“omma!” Sunyoung exclaimed her face flushing red.

“you’re exclaimed, that means it’s a boy.” Her mom put the pancake in the table while Sunyoung pout her lip before walk out. Sunyoung was about to asked her mom if she didn’t want to take breakfast when her mom back to the dining room with a bottle in her hand. Without permission she spay the perfume in Sunyoung body made her daughter choked and stare at her mom disbelief.

Sunyoung take the pancake, place a slice in Jinyoung’s plate before take for herself. She was about to eat first piece of her breakfast when her phone start buzzed.

From : 010-xxx-xxx

Im outside.

Sunyoung put her fork down and sigh deeply, it’s become annoying now. She lean near her brother and asked for a kiss. Jinyoung give her a peck in her cheek before whispered ‘coco’ in her ears.

“chocolate?” she asked and Jinyoung nodded in excited. “okay, I promised” she was take her shoes on when her mom told her to stop bought sweet to her brother since it’s not good to his baby teeth.

“but he loved that mom” Sunyoung said as she open the door. She found Daehyun lean in his black sedan while busy with his phone. Sunyoung held her breath as she stare at the boy who being her boyfriend now.

Daehyun raised his head and locked his gaze with her before said “come on, I’m hungry”

“I didn’t even get my breakfast because someone forced mo to go to school early” she said sarcasm as she get into the passanger seat.

“so you have to woke up earlier tomorrow” Daehyun said without looked at her as he start the engine.

“what? Tomorrow?” she asked confusedly

“yeah, I’ll fetch you tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, everyday” he said slightly, Sunyoung was about to protest before he said something surprised her “you confess to me because those annoying girl, right?”

Sunyoung turn her head ”how can you know about that?” she asked confusedly

“they was too loud to kept a secret” Daehyun chuckled.

She cant help but asked why he accept her altought he’s already know her reason why.

“I want to beat those ulzzang, they’re not queenka, they’re an ulzzang who self confessed as queenka. I don’t like the way they bullied our students. That’s rude”

“but you’re kingka, I heard you’re bullied some students too”

“just in case if they’re break the rules, and it’s our way to make things right. We’re not bullying for fun” they stay in silence before he’s spoke up again “let’s make a deal, I’ll protect you from those queenka and you stay by my side to kept the fangirl away.”

“didn’t you like them? they’re treat you like a prince” Sunyoung asked in confused

“yeah, but sometimes annoying” Daehyun chuckled “it’s deal then?”

She kept silence for a while ‘it’s not bad’ she said to herself before nodded.

 She didn’t aware that they were already arrive at the school until when he turn off the engine. She step out and said thank you first before leave him to her class. She was just few step before he called her name

“let’s get breakfast first” he gave her a smile that made her heart skip a beat but she shooked her head and told him she was about to skip her breakfast when he said something that grab her attention “let’s take breakfast to see their reaction”

Sunyoung turn her head and saw the boy smirk naughtily before she nodded her head as she understand his mean.

“ah that’s good sweetheart” he smirk again while walk close to her

“don’t call me like that, Jung Daehyun!” she gave him death glare which made him laugh hard.

“ew, my girlfriend tried to scary me” he said jokingly

“I hate you” she murmured, getting mad

“I love you too” Sunyoung facepalm herself, how can she’s survive if this annoying boy stay around her.

….

They reached the cafeteria in no time. empty, there’s no people, none ready food yet. But he walk through the tables to the backside of cafeteria, the kitchen. As they walk in, there’s few ahjuma busy with their knife and stove, some cut the meat and vegetables and some checked the food in the pan.

Sunyoung surprised with what she saw, she never walk into the kitchen since there’s a sign ‘staff only’ hanging on the door. She never expect who made enough food to the whole students who take their breakfast and lunch here.

“morning” Daehyun greet them happily which made all of them raised their head and gave Daehyun smile. “makes double for today, I bring my girlfriend” he pulled Sunyoung close to him. Sunyoung who didn’t know what to do now his head politely

“finally you got a girl” an ahjuma exclaimed slightly who made brust of laughter from the rest.

“of course, I’m handsome, right?” he smiled sheepishly at them which got groan in response.

“I’m jealous at you, you have hansome boyfriend. My husband handsome too when he was young, but now he’s fat, and never care about looks” an ahjuma, around fourty years old admitted

“don’t worry, even I have girlfriend, I still loved you all” he laugh hard.

Sunyoung facepalm herself for hundred times this morning. ‘This boy is freaking annoying, How many times he say I love you for a day? First to me, and now, the cafeteria’s ahjuma’ she said to herself

“don’t dare to ruin our day little boy” ahjumma that work with kimchi in her hand, said.

“ah” Daehyun walk leave her to that ahjuma. “fresh kimchi. I would loved to”

“hey, its ready” someone called him. Handed a tray with two bowl ramyun. He smiled when he take the tray and said thank you before walk back to Sunyoung who stood near the door.

“get out” she said sarcastic at him. But his laugh even louder.

Sunyoung was about walk to the door when he said “ask Chaewon ahjuma, if she don’t mind to share the fresh kimchi”

“no”

“now!”

She groan before walk to the ahjuma “uhm, ahjuma. Can I have some kimchi” She asked with low voice

“yeah of course. Just take the plate from the cabinet” Sunyoung reach the plate in the cabinet and handed that to her

“I cant believe a girl can survive beside him” The ahjuma murmured to herself but enough loud for her ears to hear, Sunyoung can’t help but laugh hard in that sentence.